Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuba, I have reached no firm conclusions yet, but somehow hope George will decide to stay in the hospital. He will be free to leave within 72 hours, as I understand it.

I am fairly certain he will not be out of danger in that time, and to me, his chart doesn't look like his decision was a passing whim, if you get my drift.

What do you think from looking at my charts posted. Am I overly worried about his state of mind?

I snipped this from poster SWAG1959, on the main Caylee forum under topic KC's Visitor log 1/23/09. Has anyone else seen this??? Great sleuths??

KC's VISITOR LOG 1/23/09

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok - since all the news today, I think this got bypassed a little. I needed something to take my mind off everything else so I looked.

Visitor Log link:

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile... Anthony.pdf

On Jan. 20, 2009 KC had a visit from J. Manterola (you can see the whole name at the link). The visit was one hour and 36 minutes long. 20:10 - 21:46 so that would be 8:10 PM to 10:46 PM and it is listed as an "INTERVIEW"

hhhmmmm - something to sleuth.

Here's a link to this JPM:
http://www.massagingmedia.org/juan-pablo-manterola

seems he is a director/producer and is an Associate Course Director at Full Sail.

Here is an excerpt from the link above:

Manterola has worked as a Director/Producer, Creative Director, Advertising and Public relations director and as manager of his various projects. International experience in multimedia production and award winning creative marketing campaigns for Mobil, Mitsubishi, Porsche, Peugeot, Ford, and more.

Joining Full Sail in 2007 as Associate Course Director for Typography and Page Layout he brought an interactive way to work with students and a dynamic structure of lecture. knowledge in all aspects of production including television, advertising, syndication and communication with diverse experience in the creative, technical, and administrative aspects of Multimedia production.

The other two people listed as "interview" were from DCF - Dept of Children and Families.

So - here's something new to discuss. Why would JB allow an interview with this guy?

it is my understanding that Manterola works for JB and he was there at the same time. i dont have time right now to go to baez's site and pull his bio - my two year old is running in circles round my legs...but i saw that posted earlier. what it seems to be is they were going over the "visual presentations" for the defense.

No exaggeration was it to say it was the worst bombardment I have ever seen. If he he is kept in Daytona at the hospital, he will be relieved of the obligation to return to the same soup that is contributing to his depression. Otherwise, the urge will surely return to take his own life because the pressures will be the same and in mixture with the grief, drive him in that direction.

I think we should be even more worried than we are. It does look as if a wobbly plan will be put in place, probably by the shrink and a physician, and he will then return to Orlando. As you say, he will not be out of danger, far from it.

I did see Juan Manterola this morning in one of the threads at Caylee. I read the whole thread but because he is Full Sail (yes, like Anthony L., a student there) and the school and programs are in trouble, I have a negative impression of this man. I'm sure JB does have need for a media consultant but nothing monumental. And why should he have to interview the prisoner?

No exaggeration was it to say it was the worst bombardment I have ever seen. If he he is kept in Daytona at the hospital, he will be relieved of the obligation to return to the same soup that is contributing to his depression. Otherwise, the urge will surely return to take his own life because the pressures will be the same and in mixture with the grief, drive him in that direction.

I think we should be even more worried than we are. It does look as if a wobbly plan will be put in place, probably by the shrink and a physician, and he will then return to Orlando. As you say, he will not be out of danger, far from it.

Tuba, thank you so much. When your techniques show similar conclusions to my own, I feel so much more secure!

I wish George could go away from all this, by himself, or with a few very close friends who love and support him. A place where he can get counseling, emotional distance from Orlando, and regain his perspective on life, and some hope for a better future.

About Cindy? I think she is the worst person in the world for him to be around.

Did I hear on Nancy Grace that she was angry with him over this? I thought I heard that, but was taking care of my husband and might have misheard it.

I did see Juan Mantola this morning in one of the threads at Caylee. I read the whole thread but because he is Full Sail (yes, like Anthony L., a student there) and the school and programs are in trouble, I have a negative impression of this man. I'm sure JB does have need for a media consultant but nothing monumental. And why should he have to interview the prisoner?

I think he was trying to impress the new guy with his side-show freak bearded lady. LOL Sorry couldn't resist. Has anyone viewed the new website? Think the new guy perked it up for JB? Looks like a royal seal for sure...or at least a circus shrine. At least the kinks...um links work...and they sure got puffy with their descriptions. HAHAHA International representation. He's a legend in his own mind.

Tuba, thank you so much. When your techniques show similar conclusions to my own, I feel so much more secure!

I wish George could go away from all this, by himself, or with a few very close friends who love and support him. A place where he can get counseling, emotional distance from Orlando, and regain his perspective on life, and some hope for a better future.

Did I hear on Nancy Grace that she was angry with him over this? I thought I heard that, but was taking care of my husband and might have misheard it.

I agree with you Housemouse, he needs some distance and peace from the elements that are pressuring him. Also, I do not have a link to NG tonight, but yes, Housemouse, I heard the same thing you did, CA was angry with him for causing this situation. I am paraphrasing this comment. Very hard to believe this reaction. Reading GA's chart description for Feb. 9th is very sad.
Savannahanna

Caylee you will always be remembered

Little off topic, but has anyone heard if, indeed, Tim M. was able to make it to Orlando and "hug George's neck?" I think of the incredible emotional energy there would be in that. George needs that kind of support, the strong, willing, understanding kind. I see such love and compassion in TM. Just rambling I guess......

Little off topic, but has anyone heard if, indeed, Tim M. was able to make it to Orlando and "hug George's neck?" I think of the incredible emotional energy there would be in that. George needs that kind of support, the strong, willing, understanding kind. I see such love and compassion in TM. Just rambling I guess......

I think you have some insight, Khaki. If Tim could get to George, he could be so much help, because he has lived through this kind of loss. He might be able to get George involved with Texas Equisearch. George's LE background, and all those planets in Virgo might make him a valuable asset, and give George a meaningful future.

If anyone who knows Tim personally reads this post, send it on to him. George needs a new direction in life, and a sense of purpose. He also needs to get some perspective on his relationship with Cindy and Lee, in my humble opinion (which is just based on what I have read, not on charts)

Housemouse, I never post on this thread, but I read here several times a day.(it's my favorite, even if I can't read the charts!) I think George getting involved with Equusearch is the best idea I've heard in a long time. He seemed very involved with Kidfinders(?), or whoever the Anthony's were using, and I think it was therapeutic for him, it gave him purpose, when he had nowhere else to turn. Being involved in something positive and with someone like TM would be wonderful for George.

My post was in reference to a post early this morning. The member is Friday and below is part of one of his posts regarding this....

(quote) No, George did not reach out to Tim. He reached out to two other people who then reached out to Tim. Tim has always understood the horrible pressures on George and feared that he would take his own life. In the morning, Tim plans to leave for Florida so he can hug George's neck. His words. (quote)

It is in the first George Anthony is reported missing thread. Page 8, post 198.

I just think it would give him tremendous strength of spirit to have someone who will allow him to be "naked" and not hide any of his own spirit. He needs some time to worry only about his heart. Does this make sense outside of my own head? lol Again, I don't mean to ramble.

~K

Housemouse, I agree with you about George needing purpose and direction. Something that feeds his heart in a nutritious way. I can't help but think that when someone has a hole in their heart, it first has to be acknowledged and accepted as "exsistant". That hole can have so many poisons poured into it, (unhealthy food that steals from/weakens the main body) I feel that others who have experienced the depth of the "hole" and have fought the unhealthy food and become victorious, and have grown, and nurtured others because of it, will connect with George on a level that he will just plain know and recognize. I know Cindy also has a hole in her heart, but she does not seem to ..... I feel there are some ppl who are content to live in a ficticious kind of universe, and there are others who desire depth, truth, and "something more" from life. I don't know what I am trying to say. I wish I were more eloquent with my words so I could get things out of my head to the screen. :)

Again, the rambling. I have felt strongly for George for a long time. Mods, do what you must if this is too way off topic here. And I am feeling a little bit, kinda lost in all this, at the moment....

But I thank you all that I get to be a witness to this wonderful thread, group. You all have such level heads AND compassion. Much honor to you.

~K

I have tried to ignore my strong reactions to the posts below and simply cannot rest until I share my thoughts.

First of all, let me say that since hearing of George's lonely trip to Daytona, my very first thought was that I hoped he did not have access to sleeping meds -- especially Ambien. That particular drug has been used as prescribed by individuals close to me personally. However, in four instances, the unintended results ranged from altered thinking patterns (negative thinking), to psychotic reactions to Ambien requiring a 5 week hospital stay, and for one, a successful suicide. The latter was my father, a healthy (except for bad knees, poor hearing and cataracts) 87 year-old who, in 2001, put a gun into his mouth and pulled the trigger after taking Ambien for less than a week.

The common thread for each of these instances of bad reactions was acute emotional distress. Emotional distress caused by different circumstances, but there was no history of depression or any other long-standing distress for any of these. Also, none of these dear individuals took regular medications besides NSAIDS or eye drops.

My concerns for George escalated when I read this account about Cindy:
"She tried to reach him but he would not respond to calls or messages
left on his cell phone, reports show. She checked her husband's night stand
and saw that his sleeping medication was missing as well as pictures of
Cindy with their daughter Casey Anthony, and one of Caylee."
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-george-anthony-caylee-012309,0,7934495.story?page=2

I pray this was not Ambien.

I have bolded and blued the lines that stood out to me. I thought the entire posts were too good to snip and could not bring myself to shorten. Besides, others may benefit from re-reading the posts in their entirety.

The other ASC ruler is, of course, Uranus stuck in the intercept. The planet thus squeezed is always wholly subordinated to the other issues of the matter in chief, homicide. George is suffering from neglect and constraint. Saturn keeps one on a leash hold but not if you are Uranus. If George were to own his power as the heavier planet and as one with mutual reception Neptune at his disposal, he would take charge to his own & everyone's benefit. He is also the master, Neptune, of his own intercept. Claim it, George!

The family home blighted by the evil Fixed Star, Hyades, and the House of Children, 5., should be considered and read together as sharing one Sign. Those two sectors are burdened with information errors, lies and alibis, the focus of reporters, visits from LE, gossip and alteration.

The Moon has squared Uranus just prior to George's departure. She rules his Health House and the examining doctors at intake in Daytona said George had medical issues, physical ones. Neither of the outer planets that rules George is subject to much movement; other planets act on them as the Moon did here. Therefore, we have to look to Venus for action involving Uranus & there is not long to wait. Apart from the deceased, Venus can certainly represent a female psychiatrist, an Eighth House figure. Wouldn't you just know she will recommend mind altering medication? (Neptune received and now with Venus, Uranus then transposed to the ASC)

I sincerely hope the doctors are exceedingly cautious about any medications.

When George left the house, the Moon was with The Head of the Snake Charmer or Ras Alhague, another Fixed Star know for loose attitudes toward medicating and a susceptibility to harmful effects from them. But it carries the rep, deserved or not, for granting the ability to order difficult situations. The affliction to Saturn is notable and worrisome. Star Wars, in effect, because Denebola is found with Saturn, quarrelsome with a liking for legal action.

The Moon's location gives promise of the psychiatric intervention but it will be interesting to see how these stellar influences work out.

Loose attitudes toward medicating -- would this refer to George or to his doctor? My experience shows me that too many doctors are too quick with pills when other methods might be better.

Susceptibility to harmful effects from medicating -- lots of folks have unexpected (and sometimes the opposite of what is desired) reactions to medications. For example, Benedryl revs me up rather than making me sleepy.

Tuba, I have reached no firm conclusions yet, but somehow hope George will decide to stay in the hospital. He will be free to leave within 72 hours, as I understand it.

I am fairly certain he will not be out of danger in that time, and to me, his chart doesn't look like his decision was a passing whim, if you get my drift.

What do you think from looking at my charts posted. Am I overly worried about his state of mind?

I can't read the charts but I never miss any posts on this thread. I really love the love expressed here and rely on the talented astros to give added insight to my own observations. I concur that 72 hours will not be enough time for George. And I am very worried for him.

The worst bombardment you have ever seen, Tuba? Oh my, that says a lot to me.

I am beyond worried now. I am alarmed enough to make this marathon post.

I sincerely hope that George could get away just as you described. In my opinion, this would also be good for Cindy. I have worries about her, too. But right now the two of them together seems so toxic.

Again, sorry for this long post and multi-quotes. But I really had to get this off my mind. Perhaps I can rest now that I've expressed my thoughts.

BTW, the same week that my father ended his life there was a multi-denominational 2-day conference for suicide survivors that my two grown daughters and I were able to attend in my city. I learned so very much and am so very grateful for God's grace that it was available at that time.

:blowkiss: to all the astros here!

I haven't read through pages 17-19 fully, but I want to say thank you to housemouse, KAITLAND, and Tuba for working so hard on the charts for George. When I heard about it, I came to the thread right away asking for a chart on George for Thursday. Thank you all so very much.

I'm worried about this man, as we all have been for some time. The charts were showing us signs and we knew his life and health were in some sort of jeopardy. The whole family is in obvious turmoil. My only comment about infidelity is "Huh?". How could anyone think of that when they were looking for their granddaughter whom they knew was dead from the beginning? I mean really, what was more important??? Getting off my soapbox now. :rolleyes:

I know Cindy said George went over the edge (my words) when she asked him about choosing jewelry for Caylee's funeral (not sure what that was about) but I seriously doubt that was what set him off. I'm thinking it was probably the last straw, sort of like, "How can she be thinking of that at a time like this?", ya' know? I'm thinking it was more like everything was building, and after Wednesday's shocking reveal of the heart on the duck tape, I'm thinking his grief was too much, he needed to get away from the craziness of that house. He was already feeling terrible guilt at not having saved Caylee, not having intervened when he had his suspicions, and then comes the horror of the heart on the tape...........and Cindy talking about jewelry, and everything else, I think he couldn't go anymore.

The reason I mention the heart is because it upset me beyond belief when I read about it, and I didn't even know Caylee. It immediately brought me to tears, and made me horribly nauseous all day, so much so that I had to go to bed for a long nap. Even after awakening several hours later I was still distraught over the whole thing. Imagine what it did to this grandfather, thinking what his own child did to her baby.

So yes, this family is dysfunctional, but I'm sure none of them expected this horror. I'm sure he did want to be with Caylee because that is a normal grief-stricken reaction, we miss the person so much and know we'll never see her again, we just focus on that and just want to be with them to the exclusion of everything else. While most of us can shake that feeling a bit after a while to carry on and be with our surviving families, others can't.

I'm hoping Cindy will not visit George in the hospital, and that he does get needed time to himself because I'm thinking that's what he's needed for a long time, especially since this whole tragic circus began. He needs to garner courage and I believe he has to do that away from his household.

I'd like to tell him could come stay with us for a while, but I'm not willing to live under the microscope if he would! He won't, we live several states away and we're total strangers.

Of course, the whole circus nightmare could have been averted if the As hadn't mouthed off to the media continuously, and had just accepted public sympathy, which they deserved and would have gotten from most people, and they would have been surrounded by love and support during the long difficult search. JMO

Edited to add:

Whoa! I just heard someone from WDBO tell Nancy Grace he was told by Brad Conway that Cindy was at first distraught about the incident but then she became "almost angry" that ii happened. Oh, so typical Cindy. :eek: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1-kzO8DkH8&feature=channel

Excellent cooperation by three LE agencies, btw. :clap:

Tuba,

The link you have within your signature at the bottom of your posts doesn't appear properly because your link doesn't end correctly.
You should simply add / to the final
. That's what closes the link. It should appear properly after that.

WSCalendarSign.jpg

This is a test.

I tried to send you a PM but it said your box is full.

I'm with you, housemouse, GA needs to stay put or go somewhere private, not back to that house.

He'll be kept at the hospital for 72 hours (usually, sometimes less) but may stay longer if his condition warrants. I'll bet Cindy is having one heck of a fit over this - more bills!!!

I also agree, his decision was NOT made in haste but has been building for a long time. It's not over yet.

I'm going on instinct and what I see in these charts. :eek:

I concur. Yes, you heard correctly. Someone on the Nancy Grace show said Conway mentioned Cindy was something like angry about the whole thing. I've forgotten the exact wording.

I also saw a clip of CA leaving her house with DC and someone else, maybe Conway?, and it was assumed they were on their way to visit George. :mad:

Charts say this is a no-no and so do my instincts. Too bad GA's parents and siblings couldn't have been there for him, and I believe CA is their own worst enemy. JMO

Snipped, although your post was beyond excellent.

First of all, let me say that since hearing of George's lonely trip to Daytona, my very first thought was that I hoped he did not have access to sleeping meds -- especially Ambien.

My concerns for George escalated when I read this account about Cindy:
"She tried to reach him but he would not respond to calls or messages
left on his cell phone, reports show. She checked her husband's night stand
and saw that his sleeping medication was missing as well as pictures of
Cindy with their daughter Casey Anthony, and one of Caylee."
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-george-anthony-caylee-012309,0,7934495.story?page=2

I pray this was not Ambien.

I sincerely hope the doctors are exceedingly cautious about any medications.

Loose attitudes toward medicating -- would this refer to George or to his doctor? My experience shows me that too many doctors are too quick with pills when other methods might be better.

Susceptibility to harmful effects from medicating -- lots of folks have unexpected (and sometimes the opposite of what is desired) reactions to medications. For example, Benedryl revs me up rather than making me sleepy.

I concur that 72 hours will not be enough time for George. And I am very worried for him.

The worst bombardment you have ever seen, Tuba? Oh my, that says a lot to me.

I am beyond worried now. I am alarmed enough to make this marathon post.

BTW, the same week that my father ended his life there was a multi-denominational 2-day conference for suicide survivors that my two grown daughters and I were able to attend in my city. I learned so very much and am so very grateful for God's grace that it was available at that time.

My dearest sympathy on the loss of your father and for the others. How truly sad. It's good your family was able to get help so quickly for yourselves. Divine intervention, perhaps?

I agree about Ambien. I was given it when I had major spinal surgery and it was not pretty. Somehow in the middle of the night, I hopped over the bed railings while in a body brace, with a catheter, and fresh incisions, one the length of my spine, one on my left rib cage, and a large one on my abdomen, and I landed smack on the floor. The entire nursing staff came running, I made such a loud splatter. My legs were too weak to hold me, yet in my delirium, I was determined to go somewhere. It was the last time they gave me Ambien.

My son had the same agitated reaction to Benadryl. My daughter and I had to sit on him to keep him from jumping out of his hospital bed in a panic. He didn't remember any of it after. It doesn't calm everybody. Some people go wild with it.

I'm afraid with George, the doctors are going to medicate him. That's just their way. :eek: Or maybe not since there are reports he was drinking, too. Alcohol shows a sign of dependency so maybe they'll withhold meds for a few days. Maybe.

How is he going to get any peace? A security guard is stationed at the hospital while the media hangs out in front. The media was camped out in front the A home again, and at the jailhouse. No matter where he goes, there will be someone expecting a report or a statement. He'll have to be escorted out under the cover of darkness and a laundry cart if he were going to an undisclosed location, like a relative's house or a quiet retirement home. :mad:

Thank you to all the Astrologers here who are so generous with their time and efforts.
A question about GA's future : if he can get past this time of suicidal thoughts he still faces some very trying times. Is their a clearing in George's charts? A time when the sorrow lifts and his reality improves?
This could be helpful to him if he hears it.It helped me recently.
PS I realize suicide is not that simplistic,but still believe it might be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela