Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I concur. Yes, you heard correctly. Someone on the Nancy Grace show said Conway mentioned Cindy was something like angry about the whole thing. I've forgotten the exact wording.

I also saw a clip of CA leaving her house with DC and someone else, maybe Conway?, and it was assumed they were on their way to visit George. :mad:

Charts say this is a no-no and so do my instincts. Too bad GA's parents and siblings couldn't have been there for him, and I believe CA is their own worst enemy. JMO
Anger is ONE of the emotions that follows a suicide or suicide attempt.It's not always rational,but part of the anger comes from the loved one leaving you,for inflicting this pain on you . It leaves loved ones with a tremendous amount of guilt . Cindy seems to gravitate to anger as a replacement for feeling other emotions.I imagine she feels guilt,fear,desperation and anger that GA was willing to leave her with this mess.He has also brought another barage of speculation onto the family.
ETA: CA's family has always viewed George as weak.Cindy would view this as a weakness.

So while nearly everyone else, including the media, have compassion for this man, his own wife is angry? :cry: There are no words for the woman. :eek: None whatsoever that I can post here.

The event chart of Thursday, for George's departure to Daytona is incomplete without mention of two more important Fixed Star placements. On the ASC, Deneb Algedi, the Tail of the Goat. With Neptune, as it is here: easily influenced, psychic ability, superstitious, reserved, economical, some gain thro speculation, many enemies, bad early environment leaving a lasting impression, morose & melancholy, accidents, death in a fit or by assassination.___Robson, Fixed Stars & Constellations.
According to Ebertin, its general influence brings a life full of change & gives integrity, justice & the ability to hold a position of trust. Ebertin says this will be achieved if the radical Saturn is well placed as is the case with George, who has an exalted Saturn. It is known for piety, self-sacrifice, offerings and beneficence. Presently the star is 23° Aquarius 32'. If you look at the chart for him leaving, the ASC and Neptune are directly upon that place, emotionally disorganising.

Mars when George left was on Deneb, a green star in the Tail of the Eagle, Aquila. This star has the nature of Mars combined with Jupiter: the ability to command, liberality, success in war and benefice. This too from Robson. George hoped, H. 11 to act out, Mars, his philosophy H. 9 which Mars rules.

The Moon, Mars, Saturn and Neptune are always noticeable influences in our lives but when these planets come to the position of a Fixed Star whose potency has been observed for thousands of years, actions and events take on a fated quality. There is a new urgency to thought and deed. We have to study Mars right now, even as he leaves the rays of Deneb in Aquila; he is accented powerfully by the impending occultation. Mars occulted conjunct the solar eclipse. The chart for the phenomenon is on our Astro Calendar and has been since December. It is not the time to enter into quarrels or physical fights. Extreme sports and Olympian exertions are unwise. Engineers need to spend time making corrections at their drafting boards because it is not the moment to throw up iron & steel structures and machining goes awry. Mars propels us to take the plunge, pursue matters on impulse and at this time we must deny those urges. Soldiers, police and agents are adversely affected, also hardware merchants & livestock owners. Think twice and then rethink, Mercury retrograde is helping you there. The chart for the eclipse shouts from on high, H.10, "Scale down ambitons. Pride will take a fall!"

Anger is ONE of the emotions that follows a suicide or suicide attempt.It's not always rational,but part of the anger comes from the loved one leaving you,for inflicting this pain on you . It leaves loved ones with a tremendous amount of guilt . Cindy seems to gravitate to anger as a replacement for feeling other emotions.I imagine she feels guilt,fear,desperation and anger that GA was willing to leave her with this mess.He has also brought another barage of speculation onto the family.
ETA: CA's family has always viewed George as weak.Cindy would view this as a weakness.

You have excellent insight, MissJames, in spotting that Cindy seems to gravitate to anger as a replacement for other emotions. Perhaps she is displacing her anger at Casey onto George?

I am just speculating of course.

Months ago, a chart was thrown up for a court proceeding, in fact it was the indictment, and Pluto saved the day. It was to be a day of unknown date in future when the jury would deliberate. Jupiter ruled the jury and applied to a trine of Saturn in House 7. Fortunately, Pluto was a factor to reckon with and Pluto also sat in the House of the jury.

Well, the prisoner has been observed busying herself with the strategy of her case. She even spoke about this self-importantly in her jailhouse conversations. Her natal asteroid of legal strategy is Pallas Athena or Minerva if you prefer, at 3° Cancer. The Sun was there when she deposited her car and talked about it on her cell. Now PLUTO is opposing her plans and strategems. He came into Capricorn while Jupiter was in his last laps there. Maybe he took up the cause of justice, the torch was passed. I value PLUTO because he is slow. The delightful facet of Pluto's action is the way he complicates everything. So for every strategem, he creates a knot. Unfortunate for the apprentice with her big notebook of plots and plans, is it not?

Further, the antiscion or solstice point of Prisoner's own Pluto is 23:06 Aquarius, where these days we find Neptune and The Tail of the Goat, Deneb Algedi, Fixed Star. An exchange of energy that wilts the most redoubtable.

Now Pallas Athena of strategy is 4°II and beginning forward motion, afflicting the Sagittarian and Piscean planets of the prisoner. Of course it will go over Hyades, Fixed Star of violence and murder that has been appearing for the prisoner for a few months. Oddly, it is conjunct the Mars of Dominic C. Simply do not ask me the significance of that tie. We do know that he acted on an initiative in November and that it did not serve the defense well, and that was Mars action from Dominic.

I do remember that at the date of scheduled theft & fraud trial, November 17, the prisoner sat in crisis in her cell, coming undone, because I wrote about it. We did not have the facts at that time but Dominic searched on November 15, 16 and again on either the 17th or 18th. Too coincidental by quite a few.

I just wanted to say: Wow, wow and more wow!! This thread is awesome and I enjoy it so much. The Calender, the charts, the explanations. Thank you so very much for your hard work and dedication to this thread.:star1:

It is 1:28 am in my sleepy little town in South Carolina. I couldn't sleep so I got up, peeked in on my 3 y.o. little man, pulled up his blanket and kissed his blond hair, inhaling and savoring that sweet baby smell that is so intoxicating.

Crept into my 2 y.o. twins room, covered both with their blankets and stroked their soft cheeks.

I am still in awe over God's blessings on me; a loving husband and my 3 beautiful boys.

I don't really know why I am typing this here, but being here, on my favorite thread,(forum) comforts me.

I will never understand, why and how this happened to Caylee, and I have somehow resigned myself to that fact. I guess what I want is assurance. Assurance that her last moments on this bittersweet world, was not terror or confusion. I pray that the same God that granted me my heart's desires, was shielding our Caylee from the knowledge of what was happening to her.

Please pray with me for George's heart to heal, for the doctors to prescribe the perfect medicine for him and to provide him with the counseling and/or inpatient services he needs for as long as he needs it. Please pray for me, as my heart is hurting for my Caylee more than it ever has before.

Thank you for allowing me a safe place to say what I needed to say and bless all of you that make this the most informative and enlighting place on the internet.

God Bless, Catherine

What would you folks need to find out about KC's reaction to her fathers troubles? and would it be relevent to the case that is coming?

~K

Jose Baez was said to go to her with the news. That was mid-morning on Friday, I believe. There should be a time of visit in our roster, so I will go check that. Angel has been posting such information here on a thread.

It is 1:28 am in my sleepy little town in South Carolina. I couldn't sleep so I got up, peeked in on my 3 y.o. little man, pulled up his blanket and kissed his blond hair, inhaling and savoring that sweet baby smell that is so intoxicating.

Crept into my 2 y.o. twins room, covered both with their blankets and stroked their soft cheeks.

I am still in awe over God's blessings on me; a loving husband and my 3 beautiful boys.

I don't really know why I am typing this here, but being here, on my favorite thread,(forum) comforts me.

I will never understand, why and how this happened to Caylee, and I have somehow resigned myself to that fact. I guess what I want is assurance. Assurance that her last moments on this bittersweet world, was not terror or confusion. I pray that the same God that granted me my heart's desires, was shielding our Caylee from the knowledge of what was happening to her.

Please pray with me for George's heart to heal, for the doctors to prescribe the perfect medicine for him and to provide him with the counseling and/or inpatient services he needs for as long as he needs it. Please pray for me, as my heart is hurting for my Caylee more than it ever has before.

Thank you for allowing me a safe place to say what I needed to say and bless all of you that make this the most informative and enlighting place on the internet.

God Bless, Catherine
Lovjac,
Caylee was a bright light in this world.I feel sure her angels were with her and she was protected . All is well with her soul [a favorite song].
Three blessed little boys ,up and running around this morning,I'm sure.
Robin

Tuba,
Here's the time's & who visited Casey on Friday January 23, 2009 & late evening Thursday I added in case Baez knew during this late night visit that George was missing:

BAEZ JOSE ANGEL 1/23/2009 10:50:14 1/23/2009 11:33:50 ATTORNEY VISIT
ADAM GABRIEL E 1/23/2009 10:26:39 1/23/2009 11:33:45 ATTORNEY VISIT
ADAM GABRIEL E 1/23/2009 09:22:54 1/23/2009 10:16:25 ATTORNEY VISIT
BAEZ JOSE ANGEL 1/22/2009 21:27:50 1/22/2009 23:49:53 ATTORNEY VISIT

I hope this helps you out I just happened to be looking at the visitor logs. Checking length of visits & who has visited. If you need anything else let me know!

:angel:

********************************************************************************************
Tuba & super astro posters I noticed while looking at the frequency of attorney visits this set below also shows a visit everyday with KC, where before that they weren't visiting everyday!
Does this possibly show they are helping her fill out the deposition for the civil case?

BAEZ JOSE ANGEL 1/23/2009 10:50:14 1/23/2009 11:33:50 ATTORNEY VISIT
ADAM GABRIEL E 1/23/2009 10:26:39 1/23/2009 11:33:45 ATTORNEY VISIT
ADAM GABRIEL E 1/23/2009 09:22:54 1/23/2009 10:16:25 ATTORNEY VISIT
BAEZ JOSE ANGEL 1/22/2009 21:27:50 1/22/2009 23:49:53 ATTORNEY VISIT
GARCIA JOSE LUIS 1/21/2009 23:05:11 1/22/2009 00:52:42 ATTORNEY VISIT
MANTEROLA JUAN PABLO 1/20/2009 20:10:10 1/20/2009 21:46:32 INTERVIEW
BAEZ JOSE ANGEL 1/20/2009 19:58:56 1/20/2009 21:46:29 ATTORNEY VISIT
BAEZ JOSE ANGEL 1/19/2009 10:31:52 1/19/2009 11:20:38 ATTORNEY VISIT

Gaps between visits below from there on until these visits above!

BAEZ JOSE ANGEL 1/15/2009 20:39:31 1/15/2009 22:13:35 ATTORNEY VISIT
GARCIA JOSE LUIS 1/15/2009 05:46:50 1/15/2009 07:11:57 ATTORNEY VISIT
BAEZ JOSE ANGEL 1/11/2009 15:36:27 1/11/2009 16:38:08 ATTORNEY VISIT
BAEZ JOSE ANGEL 1/7/2009 20:29:04 1/7/2009 21:49:37 ATTORNEY VISIT
BAEZ JOSE ANGEL 1/5/2009 21:14:21 1/5/2009 22:40:17 ATTORNEY VISIT
BAEZ JOSE ANGEL 12/30/2008 20:24:31 12/30/2008 21:31:32 ATTORNEY VISIT
GARCIA JOSE LUIS 12/26/2008 20:27:13 12/26/2008 21:18:13 ATTORNEY VISIT
BAEZ JOSE ANGEL 12/26/2008 20:25:11 12/26/2008 21:18:15 ATTORNEY VISIT

Posted some of the later visits to show the change of frequency of attorney visits!
Sure looks to me like they are filling out the civil deposition! Hinky meter they are doing just as I suspected they would IMO helping KC fill out John Morgan's questioner! Do the charts show this for you?
It would be just what John Morgan didn't want to happen for the depostion!!!

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/HealthStaffVisit046.jpg

Thanks, Angel but I had already left. I had no trouble finding it on the thread you keep for us and thought the Health Services staff member interrupted Gabriel Adam's visit to notify the prisoner. He then resumed his conference with her.

The interpretation is underneath the Notice Chart. The prisoner was curdled because she could exert no influence over the family from jail and she wants to. She also counted it in a stack of tribulations assailing her equanimity. And she was saddened and resentful. The shock, Venus conjunct Uranus opposite Saturn, occasioned 60° anger, Mars. Moon is at solstice point of Prisoner's natal Mars & the Mars here is at solstice point of natal Saturn, this latter is a bitter brew that seethes.

The good news that her father was safe met with these mixed emotions. Some further good news is on its way to her, to be delivered by her att'y, the Sun. She is that Neptune riding H. 12 Cusp (she emerges from the cell to meet with lawyers, but barely) and her att'y is the Cusp opposite, Leo. The Sun, which rules him, applies to Jupiter within 29 minutes.

Puzzlement over the agitation and activation of her natal decision point, which is found rising here. Pluto squares, so she is pressured to decide on a matter which represents an opportunity for her, Mars is well placed and rules the ASC. He is trine Saturn and sextile Venus-Uranus. Mercury is parallel Pluto, so it involves this urgent situation with her father. Perhaps requests are going back and forth to communicate. The lunar node is also parallel and at a critical degree but electronic. Perhaps Prisoner is asking to text message her father or to phone him.

Lovejac did you give those little ones a great big hug from me an angel who cares?:blowkisses:
I hope the morning sunrise brought you happiness & joy today!
I've been praying with you & everyone for George since the news came about him.

They say he might be discharged tomorrow & I'm hoping like housemouse & Tuba that if he does he goes to stay with his parents. He needs to be away from Hopespring Dr. & that would be wonderful if someone got Tim M. to talk to him.

I think Tim would be the perfect person to give George a purpose for his future & understands the pain he is going through. It may be different with George having his daughter involved in Caylee's death but Tim has an understanding of the pain that others don't!

What you say makes ever so much sense. Kasan is her civil lawyer for the defamation but the judge expected BAEZ to assist her with the deposition and that would be more appropriate as he is the att'y who knows what she dare not put on paper. And the BAEZ minions may be deputised to help although that would not be as cautious. But decision after decision in answering the questions definitely fits the hammering on her Decision Point. What Kasan might advise is negligible as against what she dare not say, and only Baez can instruct her in that regard. Judge Rodriguez foresaw that he would restrict and limit her answers. And yes, you are right, that is not what Morgan and Mitnik want because they are essentially getting Baez's replies, not the defendant's.

More thoughts on this deposition situation: in December, Baez had concluded his client was actively lying to him and he referred to her as a liar, seeming disgustedly resigned to the fact. Now, as he works with her on the answers, the probing questions will stump her and contort her answers into an awkward hairball in the same way they would if John Morgan were asking. Baez will see that cross-up heap for himself and if he is willing to scrutinize her expressions, he can watch her wrestle and struggle with her contradictory and absurd concoction. Baez does not suffer insults lightly and the prisoner's outright lies are insulting. She takes us all, Baez included, for fools. This may yet have a positive denouement, at least I see possibilities in these sit-downs. Another petition for our Sunday prayers, that he react to this garbage. Are you with me?

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/BaezVisitsJan222009047.jpg

This is the visit Jose Baez paid to the jail the night George fled. The inconjunct between rising Saturn and client, Neptune is lit in neon. Present conditions are ending, a restructuring is needed before Saturn's discipline of the defense into a recognizable form is somehow reconciled with the defendant's vagaries, fantasies and evasions. Can Baez nail jello to the wall? Client/defendant feels stress from the inconjunct and her att'y faces the drudgery of reshaping his theory now that evidence is delivered from the crime scenes and the remains are found but lie as a reminder, unburied. There is much discussion but little forward movement until the strain between these two is resolved.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/BaezVisitsJan222009047.jpg

This is the visit Jose Baez paid to the jail the night George fled. The inconjunct between rising Saturn and client, Neptune is lit in neon. Present conditions are ending, a restructuring is needed before Saturn's discipline of the defense into a recognizable form is somehow reconciled with the defendant's vagaries, fantasies and evasions. Can Baez nail jello to the wall? Client/defendant feels stress from the inconjunct and her att'y faces the drudgery of reshaping his theory now that evidence is delivered from the crime scenes and the remains are found but lie as a reminder, unburied. There is much discussion but little forward movement until the strain between these two is resolved.

my bold

"Can Baez nail jello to the wall?" Great metaphor. Ya got that right sista!

His hands are beyond FULL. Like I said earlier, Holy Water may help.

More thoughts on this deposition situation: in December, Baez had concluded his client was actively lying to him and he referred to her as a liar, seeming disgustedly resigned to the fact. Now, as he works with her on the answers, the probing questions will stump her and contort her answers into an awkward hairball in the same way they would if John Morgan were asking. Baez will see that cross-up heap for himself and if he is willing to scrutinize her expressions, he can watch her wrestle and struggle with her contradictory and absurd concoction. Baez does not suffer insults lightly and the prisoner's outright lies are insulting. She takes us all, Baez included, for fools. This may yet have a positive denouement, at least I see possibilities in these sit-downs. Another petition for our Sunday prayers, that he react to this garbage. Are you with me?

Tuba I am so with you!
What I bolded in your post I find very insightful & interesting!
So he is unraveling what the truth is & the bumpy road he will have, come the criminal trial to defend her. This deposition is giving him great insight into the struggles that he will have in both the civil & criminal cases! She really does take everyone as a fool & is living in a fantasy world. She has watched way too many CSI shows, she believes in her mind that a jury will fall for her fantasy story, that she is going to stick to no matter what!

If in anyway she was not guilty, she would have staight answers (which we all no the evidence points to her being guilty) but Baez will have a huge struggle to have the deposition completed. He will need to visit many days to get this completed which is taking him away from the criminal mess he has to deal with too! I really wonder why he countersued ZFG & I bet he's beg. to regret it himself!

Could he possibly pull out of representing her come the criminal trial & blame it on other reasons? I could see much difficulty defending someone that you don't believe any word uttered out of the mouth of your own client!

My Sunday prayer is that he does react to this garbage & challenges her too!
Thanks so much for your perspective into the deposition questions and how Baez may be reacting to them! :blowkiss:

*******************************************************************************************
Tuba,
With the news of George missing, found, hospitalized on the 23rd then you add in Judge Stricklands order that KC has to appear at all hearings from now on...you can bet there is great strain between Baez & KC. She is probably more upset over that news then that of her father because KC ONLY CARES ABOUT HERSELF! Baez really has his work cut out for him with her as his client!

my bold

"Can Baez nail jello to the wall?" Great metaphor. Ya got that right sista!

His hands are beyond FULL. Like I said earlier, Holy Water may help.

I don't think even Holy Water will help!

I was concerned at first when Scott Peterson was defended by ole Smoke & Mirrors Garagos -- however, as the prosecution built a brick wall with the evidence, Garagos couldn't find a crack to slither through. Thus, Scottie sits on death row today probably wondering why other people did this to him since SODDI.

IMO, Baez has a tougher row to hoe than Garagos did -- Casey is even less likeable & an very obvious liar. What was done to Caylee is horrendous. The prosecution has LOTS to work with and Baez has a huge bucket of worms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cheeseghost22