Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like LP is going to be on live today at 6PM!

02/08/2009 at 06:00PM PST
Leonard Padilla will be live discussing and answering questions on the Caylee Anthony case. 6pm PST

Bulletin message From LPlive Next live Q&A on 2-8-2009 at 6pm send questions to leonard@wantedfugitives.com maximum of 3 questions please http://www.ustream.tv/channel/leonard-padilla-live
Link to live ustream:
http://www.ustream.tv/LPlive/bulletins

How about getting a list of questions & all of sending some in? Being a max of 3 we could try to get the important ones answered for your charts maybe? Post them & I'll send in 3 ?'s of your choice that are needed! I know one to ask is what day & time to you meet with JM last week? !!!

Tuba I'm signed in to submit 3 ?'s could you post what you would like me to ask? I have it all set & ready to send I just ned to enter the ?'s!
Thanks!
:angel:

Ask him to verify his date, time and place of birth...

Thanks,
Soulscape

Has your body guard received notice of a deposition? (You may know her name, Angel. I thought it was Kathy but I've forgotten.)

Soulscape,
Ok I asked 2 questions so far! I asked about his date, time and place of birth!
I asked what day & time did he meet with John Morgan!
I need one more so I can send it A.S.A.P.

Got it Tuba I'll add your question in. (Tracy her name is Tuba!)
If others can ask the same questions maybe will get lucky & get them answered!

There is an asteroid, Damocles, thought to bring danger from arrogance. The prisoner has Damocles at 7°52' Pisces natally, conjunct her Jupiter. Also in Pisces, she has the asteroid Nemesis at 25°15'. This afflicts her Mars exactly but is also conjunct her Mercury and square her Uranus. Nemesis marks the point of our undoing and is our propensity for blaming others and making someone else the Turk's head and the enemy. Today Nemesis is 20°44' Pisces, about to return to its natal place in the prisoner's horoscope. Nemesis is said to mete out justice, often by vengeance to ingrates, those who are not thankful for what has been given them.

J. Leonard Padilla
Born: ~1939

http://www.joincalifornia.com/candidate/5174

Leonard Padilla was born in Soccoro and raised in Quemado. He received a degree from Eastern New Mexico University in Portales in 1979. He taught History, English, and coached basketball at Questa, Quemado and Carlsbad during a five year teaching career. Prior to that, he was a wildland firefighter and worked on a lookout tower. He received his law degree from Southern Methodist University in 1988 and practiced in Albuquerque before moving to Socorro in 1996.

Leonard's poem "Savannah Fireworks" has been published in the Southwest Sage, newsletter for the Southwest Writer's Workshop, and his article "Lawyers, Guns and Insurance Money" was published in the Winter edition of the Bar Journal. Like a lot of lawyers, he is working on a novel.
http://www.southernnewmexico.com/AuthorBios/LeonardPadilla.html

Leonard Padilla
Leonard
Southern Methodist University - Law, DALLAS, TX, Class of 1988
Eastern New Mexico University, PORTALES, NM, Class of 1979
Quemado High School, QUEMADO, NM, Class of 1975

http://www.classmates.com/directory/public/memberprofile/list.htm?regId=7318917749

Now if I can find the day & month! I didn't know you all still needed this for LP.

Some sleuths dismiss Leonard as a silly man but he is the first person I would join in a chair at my club. It would be so entertaining to talk to him about the news, or the latest missing person case, or developments at his law school or just anything. He is relaxing and thoughtful and observant. It's true he likes to speculate but I find that refreshing. Many figures in this case are not in a position to do that as too much is at stake but he is free to and he does. Sometimes it points to a path that proves productive, if followed.

When this came up in autumn, it turned out there were two men of the same name, both lawyers. At page 8 of this thread, # 186, I posted what we settled on: 10 July, 1939 in Fresno, CA. That may be incorrect, so it would be good to find out today and if we can get a birth time or even an approximation, all the better.

Some sleuths dismiss Leonard as a silly man but he is the first person I would join in a chair at my club. It would be so entertaining to talk to him about the news, or the latest missing person case, or developments at his law school or just anything. He is relaxing and thoughtful and observant. It's true he likes to speculate but I find that refreshing. Many figures in this case are not in a position to do that as too much is at stake but he is free to and he does. Sometimes it points to a path that proves productive, if followed.

I agree Tuba...I'm excited to hear his show tonight! I'm glad I decided to sleuth around to try & find info about his meeting with JM. That's how I found out he has a Ustream channel. One must speculate to find the truth when you are trying to find the missing.

When this came up in autumn, it turned out there were two men of the same name, both lawyers. At page 8 of this thread, # 186, I posted what we settled on: 10 July, 1939 in Fresno, CA. That may be incorrect, so it would be good to find out today and if we can get a birth time or even an approximation, all the better.

I not only e-mailed the questions but submitted them as a comment to the ustream page! I'm trying my hardest to get his attention! :crazy:

I agree with you Tuba about Leonard. He does what we do here, speculate except we do it freely without national attention.

Just got a uneasy feeling when I was reading another post in the general thread. Do you think KC would try to blame Tony since she was with him when Caylee went missing and the fact that they went to Blockbuster that evening and rented those very disturbing movies? He is of no use to her now.

Sent in the questions everyone! Let's cross our fingers that we get him to answer them. I gave him a short background info as to why I was asking the questions & gave him a link to the thread too! You never know maybe he'll respond to us one way or another. I gave him my personal e-mail too!

Link to listen live at 6pm!
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/leonard-padilla-live

Just for clarification - it's 6pm PST, 9pm EST. :seeya:

Just for clarification - it's 6pm PST, 9pm EST. :seeya:

Join LEONARD PADILLA live, get a unique look into cases from the eyes of the World Famous Bounty Hunter. This discussion will start with a list of prearranged questions from the Caylee Anthony case asked then answered by Leonard. Any action considered abuse during this chat and you will be banned. Please be considerate for everyone that wants to be on here.

*****Live Chat 1/25/09 7pm PST and 10pm EST*****
*****Live Chat 2/8/09 at 06:00PM PST and 9pm EST*****
Send Questions to: leonard@wantedfugitives.com*****
Thank you for everyone that participated in a positive way.
Upcoming Shows - Coming soon join as a follower and you will receive advanced notice.

Sorry about that I should have been more clear on the time for everyone! I was too excited to have found the show for tonight! :crazy: 3hrs to go before show time! So PLEASE everyone try & submit questions needed for our super astros before show time! They posted them one page back...you can ask up to 3 questions for the show. Try adding comments that night get us an answer too!

Sorry about not clarifying the time for everyone....my mistake! LOL

I've been coming to this unbelievable thread for quite a while. I am speechlees at the knowledge possessed by you all!
While this has become the very first place I come to each and every day, I am personally, sadly inept at anything regarding astrology! I do know my astrological sign is Aquarius! LOL! So, I am too dumb to even know how to make an intelligent comment here. I do want to tell you all that I love this thread and the people here. I think you are all perhaps the most beautiful and caring bunch of Websleuthers here! I really really mean this. Your compassion and love shines through in everything you say here. You're all the kind of people I would choose as friends.
Thank you for all of your dedicated work and for sharing your Gift! It is truely amazing, and it makes me want to learn more for myself.

I hated so much reading your post Angel Who Cares, of another poster replying to you in an ugly manner. I am sorry for thsi happening! That really upset me! Yes little Caylee has touched so many of us, and has brought so many together, and I have 3 children myself, but have cryed for and mourned over precious little Caylee as if she was mine. We all loved this adorable baby girl! She stole our hearts, and we will never ever forget her!
Oh wow, I haven't meant to just ramble on and on, but my main reason for this post is to say 'thank you' and say too 'all of you are wonderful'! Keep up the fantastic work! I'll be here hanging on your every words!

Hello all my fellow Sleuths...here comes the Full peaking Moon and Solar Eclispe. I can see by some of the posts in the past 24 hours, that our emotions are stirred and running all over the place. Lots of 'home grown personal stories' being told.

DOGblinking.gif

Good to see we're back on topic today. It makes wearing the Moderator hat a bit more comfortable.
I'm asking you to keep in mind we need to remain ON TOPIC.
It's about Caylee, those people associated w/the crime and the events/activities that tie in.

If I don't maintain order and focus in our Forensic Astro Forum, as required by the WS administrators, I might get put in the dog house so help me out here.

Thanks for your understanding my friends.

Tuba, I would also love to just sit with Leonard and discuss his thoughts on this case. I have alot of admiration for this man, and I believe he has a great big heart of gold. I am saddened that Cindy believes she has to keep him out of Caylee's memorial service! Because I believe Leonard is just like we are and he's grown to love little Caylee. I think it's very horribly cruel that Cindy's doing such a thing at Caylee's service! And this can't possibly be of any good for George's mental state, to have Cindy working hard to be vengeful toward people that are only wanting to honor Caylee's sweet spirit!
And Angel Who Cares, thank you for letting us know about this evening's talk with Leonard tonight. I'm gonna listen, and I would never have known about it if you'd not told us! Thank you.:blowkiss:

Hello all my fellow Sleuths...here comes the Full peaking Moon and Solar Eclispe. I can see by some of the posts in the past 24 hours, that our emotions are stirred and running all over the place. Lots of 'home grown personal stories' being told.

DOGblinking.gif

Good to see we're back on topic today. It makes wearing the Moderator hat a bit more comfortable.
I'm asking you to keep in mind we need to remain ON TOPIC.
It's about Caylee, those people associated w/the crime and the events/activities that tie in.

If I don't maintain order and focus in our Forensic Astro Forum, as required by the WS administrators, I might get put in the dog house so help me out here.

Thanks for your understanding my friends.

So sorry Fifth...:blushing: :angel: I'm one of the guilty ones but I'm back on track & now that I know LP's birthdate info is still needed. So now I'm on a mission to get this info for them. I hope he answers the questions from Tuba & Soulscape tonight!
Forgive me for participating in some O/T posts!
Back on track into sleuthing for all of you wondeful super astros & adding to the astro LIBRARY thread for everyone too!

There is an asteroid, Damocles, thought to bring danger from arrogance. The prisoner has Damocles at 7°52' Pisces natally, conjunct her Jupiter. Also in Pisces, she has the asteroid Nemesis at 25°15'. This afflicts her Mars exactly but is also conjunct her Mercury and square her Uranus. Nemesis marks the point of our undoing and is our propensity for blaming others and making someone else the Turk's head and the enemy. Today Nemesis is 20°44' Pisces, about to return to its natal place in the prisoner's horoscope. Nemesis is said to mete out justice, often by vengeance to ingrates, those who are not thankful for what has been given them.
so tuba just what do this mean ? sorry im so duh :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jzouzie