Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Kaitland. I hope you are feeling more like yourself today. Did you take anything for the bug?

As I type this, MOON at 6 Virgo is partile opposed KC's natal JUPITER, partile sextile KC's natal PLUTO, and trine within 1 degree KC's natal NEPTUNE. The ASCENDANT of the moment at 5 Taurus is closely opposed KC's natal PLUTO at 6 Scorpio.

I would say she's on major emotional overload and it's not over the death of her baby girl....

2/10/09
10:46 am
Orlando FL

Thanks,
Soulscape

Mike Galanos on HLN has done a wonderful job of hosting the telecast of this service in a very reverent manner, from the heart. He mentioned that the prisoner is meeting with Jose Baez while the service is held, doing their usual legal work.

She wanted a headstone she could "visit someday". If she had engraved such a stone, it would have read August 9, 2005 - June 9, 2008. Yet she said she missed Caylee every minute of every day---doesn't quite compute, does it.

I had to skip the Benadryl, Tuba, so I could remember that the service is being held today! Feeling much better this morning, but so sad watching this memorial. George just broke my heart...

Meeting with lawyer,did you notice that Lee was giving his part with laptop on podium, could be kc is watching with lawyer. I think that lee was talking directly to kc

I am still in prayer and thoughts with all of you. I am so very very sad today.
A truth is Caylee did touch the hearts of so many...I am here weeping as if I had truly known her. Another truth is you all have so impressed and touched me, too. Thank You.

Rest in peace little angel!

:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

:praying::praying::praying:

In public, the Anthonys are, disappointingly, still under the ether. Actions however, always speak louder than our words. The distancing since October 14, the failure to visit one time, speaks volumes. IMO, on the deepest level, the Anthonys do know.

Meeting with lawyer,did you notice that Lee was giving his part with laptop on podium, could be kc is watching with lawyer. I think that lee was talking directly to kc

I think that too, his using CMA instead of Caylee's first name sent a dual sided message but I think it went out more for Casey than Caylee. I felt disturbed the whole time he was using CMA instead of Caylee.

God bless 'em and I mean that but we still have ears to hear.

In public, the Anthonys are, disappointingly, still under the ether. Actions however, always speak louder than our words. The distancing since October 14, the failure to visit one time, speaks volumes. IMO, on the deepest level, the Anthonys do know.

I agree, Tuba and I don't think we're alone in that, how could they not know and who else would do such a thing?

I think that too, his using CMA instead of Caylee's first name sent a dual sided message but I think it went out more for Casey than Caylee. I felt disturbed the whole time he was using CMA instead of Caylee.

God bless 'em and I mean that but we still have ears to hear.

i could be wrong. but i think it was meant for Caylee. Or at least in my heart - i choose to believe that it was for Caylee. i think that he found it too hard to speak her name. He has not spoken publicly in this manner. and to me it seemed that he wanted to jump out of his skin.

i thought it was a beautiful service. very well done. today, i accept that the Anthony's have not only lost a granddaughter, but also their daughter. we all know that they are still in denial and we all know that everyone deals with grief differently - but i for one am thankful that they allowed all of us to be a part of what i thought to be a beautiful tribute to the life of Caylee.

today, i pray for the Anthony's. i would, put everything said and done for the past 7 months aside - just for today and just hug them. my heart bleeds for them. as i never want to go through that they are going through.

i could be wrong. but i think it was meant for Caylee. Or at least in my heart - i choose to believe that it was for Caylee. i think that he found it too hard to speak her name. He has not spoken publicly in this manner. and to me it seemed that he wanted to jump out of his skin.

i thought it was a beautiful service. very well done. today, i accept that the Anthony's have not only lost a granddaughter, but also their daughter. we all know that they are still in denial and we all know that everyone deals with grief differently - but i for one am thankful that they allowed all of us to be a part of what i thought to be a beautiful tribute to the life of Caylee.

today, i pray for the Anthony's. i would, put everything said and done for the past 7 months aside - just for today and just hug them. my heart bleeds for them. as i never want to go through that they are going through.

It was a beautiful service and they did have the strength to allow the public a service to mourn with them and I think they needed it as much as we, the public did.

Believe me, I don't want to even feel conflicted about this service... at all and yet I do. I was hoping it could ALL be about Caylee and only Caylee on this day, especially.

When Chesterp brought up the 6/14 going to heaven dream, I suggested that it was possible that on a soul level (i.e., not consciously), this could have been the date Caylee's soul agreed she would go through with the murder plan to fulfill a higher purpose.

There are several posts on the calendar in mid-June. We suspect astrologically Caylee died sometime between late evening on 6/15 and early evening on 6/16 (before KC met TonE at Blockbusters). A death chart I cast suggested 2:50 pm on 6/16 as a highly (astrologically) probable death window. Since we don't have the exact time of death, where Caylee's body was at time of death is questionable. However, based on the charts cast for 6/15 and 6/16, I suspect either the home or the car were the likely locations.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you, Soulscape. I remembered the conversation, just not what it took place, or who was exactly involved, but I did know there was one! (Now I sound like the guy who doesn't know where any place is but isn't lost. :rolleyes:)

The house or the car would be my choices, too. Although I can't imagine the killing taking place when G&C were home...... but one never knows with that bunch. I won't go there right now. Thank you!

Thanks exactly what it sounded like to me, too. He directed those words to his sister, not his niece. If it were to Caylee, why not just use her name? No, his words were for his sister and the promise he made to her. At least he was a bit more subtle than his mother.

Mike Galanos on HLN has done a wonderful job of hosting the telecast of this service in a very reverent manner, from the heart. He mentioned that the prisoner is meeting with Jose Baez while the service is held, doing their usual legal work.

She wanted a headstone she could "visit someday". If she had engraved such a stone, it would have read August 9, 2005 - June 9, 2008. Yet she said she missed Caylee every minute of every day---doesn't quite compute, does it.

What is with June 9th? A weird smoke screen from Casey, from the family? :waitasec: How does MG know she said that?

There's always some mystery with that group. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Tuba

Of course they know, but they do have a way of getting under one's skin, don't they? George's eulogy was the most heartful and the most honest. Lee and Cindy were supporting Casey. Lee began with what we should have in our hearts, then he spoke a bit about Caylee, then turned it around to odd messages to "CMA". I wasn't fooled. Cindy said she still remembers the day Casey told her they were going to have Caylee......... [after she was seven months pregnant]. :rolleyes: She forgot to mention how Casey tore Caylee away from them. I'm sad for them but also frustrated at their actions. The Caylee song and the videos of Caylee were the best part - and George, except for the letters to KC. :eek: He doesn't want me to write to her, for sure.

Many tears today. I'm so relieved they finally held this service and I do feel some sense of closure. For the most part, it was a beautiful and touching ceremony. I also agree that LA's use of "C.M.A." was a dual message....and what better way to deliver that than have JB at the jailhouse with Casey to watch it on his computer. The A's need our prayers today, and certainly for long, long time to come.

Forgot to ask - did anyone see a close-up of Mallory? Is she pregnant or is that a rumor?

I didn't really see that much of Mallory. She just looked "heavy" to me, which actually means not skinny, a bit overweight, or heavyset, but I didn't see her standing. I have no idea if she's pregnant.

Thank you aksleuth and ishouldbeworking. If anyone finds out differently, please update us. Now, must get some more rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech