Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on my comparisons between the charts of Casey Anthony and her daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, it is apparent that Casey did, in fact, take the life of her only little daughter. This analysis is buttressed by the malefic points within Casey's chart, the ill aspects between the two charts, and material from Joanne Vickenburg's "SERIAL KILLERS, PSYCHOPATHS AND SOCIOPATHS", which point to chart proximities between the signs of Sagittarius and Capricorn which create a type of psychosis in individuals with certain placements therein or between them, which predispose the natives to kill or harm those in their lives.

To begin enlightenment on certain factors, Mars in Sagittarius is the 'sign of the Shooter' or the Killer. Mars here placed makes the native bold and assertive, but given to rash and destructive actions. Mars is directly Conjunct with Uranus, a planet of strange and sudden often 'revolutionary' actions. Similarly, this placement in a chart makes the native dangerous to those directly involved with them. This placement is in the chart of O.J. Simpson, a Sun in Cancer native, a water and highly emotional sign. He has Mars and Uranus posited in the sign of Gemini, showing the dangerous and violent duality of this placement; therefore Mars Conjunct Uranus is an aspect that does not bode well for either the chart wherein these aspects are placed, nor the unfortuante people in the native's lives, for they will suffer accordingly.

Casey has many aspects in her chart which bring malefic influences and, along with her natal positions, seem to draw the profile of, indeed, a psychopathic and/or sociopathic personality, bound and determined to get their own way, and to boldly fly in the face of all societal restrictions in an attempt to overcome or persuade others to her own aberrant behaviour and objections. This is amply shown by the above descriptions of aspects in her chart. That Casey is a glib liar has been seen by many in the previous months, where she was forced to agree that she had told copious lies in regards to her own actions. She also has a 'double' personality, with her Sun and Moon both in the dual waer signs of Pisces and Cancer. Additionally, the alignment of certain sign positions, side-by-side yet in different astrology signs, gives the nature of more duality - what I liken to a type of GEMINI POLARITY. For instance, Casey has Sun and Mercury in Pisces, closely Parallel to Venus in Aries and the Moon's North Node in Taurus. In the above chart, all of these signs are grouped together, as it were, in one House area; however, as we do not at present know what time Casey was born, we can only surmize that these positions are accurate. Still, with the proximity of these signs in close relations to each other, they do in some manner create a type of 'schism' or duality in the persona. Pisces is, in fact, a dual water sign, as is Cancer, and with the Trine aspect between these two dual signs, it is easily seen that her dual nature is enhanced by these positions. Although both water signs, they are still somewhat different in nature: Pisces is more of a dreamer than Cancer, and is a 'warm' sign; Cancer is a 'realist' and much given to security-oriented measures, is often moody, highly changeable, insecure, clingy and can turn from wam to cold in an instant. Therefore, a type of schism is created between these two water signs, although they are in Trine (good/positive) relation to each other.

The Moon, which rules the subconscious in humans, resides in its own sign of Cancer, showing that Casey has deep rivers of subconsiousness. One can only guess as to what depths she is able to sink to. Cancer the Crab is a sign given to shallow water, while Pisces rules the deeps. This is a person who can go either high or low, shallow or deep, and seemingly gives herself over easily to dark subconsious leanings. Were Casey a man, I would believe that she would be capable of any type of murder or bizarre, psychopathic activities, as she is not only cunning in carrying out whatever dark desires she asprires to, but she has little to no remorse in whatever ruthless actions she sets out to do. And this is borne out celarly by the above paragraphs from noted astrologers, Grant Lewi and Max Heindel, who pinpoint her character traits faultlessly.

Casey's Moon in Cancer and Venus in Aries is another indication of schism within her personality, for her feelings and insticts are in direct conflict - and often contradiction - to her emotional needs, whether they be romantic or passional. The paragraph, MOON SQUARE VENUS, says it all, in my opinion, and shows Casey's true nature.

With her Moon in Cancer opposite her Neptune in Capricorn, separated by only 5 degrees, Casey has a secretive, cold, and strange nature, given to very bizarre practices and pursuits. This is the position of one involved in occult matters or secret societies, which may prove to be a factor in what happened to little Caylee. Put simply, it is possible that under this position one may turn to Satanic practices, such as CHILD SACRIFICE. This is not to say that Casey did, in fact, sacrifice her only child in a satanic ritual; however, it shows that these same of similar type of energies that inspire people to act out in this fashion are inherent also in her chart. More, little Caylee had duct tape tied around her head and covering her mouth so tightly that it may have been a type of slow, torturous death for this precious child. It is possible that Caylee knew exactly what she was doing and what effects it would have on her only daughter and, further, had no remores whatsoever in pursuing these actions and carrying them out. That she had planned this in advance has become a factual reality, as her computer searches revealed that Casey was exploring 'neck breaking' and chloroform in advance for actions planned against her only young daughter.

With her Moon Inconjuct to Mars and Uranus in Sagittarius (opposite O.J. Simpson's Mars and Uranus placement in Gemini), she has a hair-trigger temper, is highly impatient and takes personal affront to anyone spoiling or frustrating her aims, goals or decisions. If one were to compare the chart of O.J. Simpson to Casey's they would, indeed, find a very relative similarity .... indeed, they could pass for close/kissing-cousines, as it were! The one is a shadow reflection of the other! We all know what happened to O.J...... even though justice was long in coming, it finally came, at a later date that seemed to be even more harsh, austere and final, as Justice visited him in his waning years, when it is harder for him to recapitulate fame or fortune in a future sense, and when his own body has begun its final breaking down, summoning old age and ill health. If I could communicate a warning to Casey Anthony, it would be for her to come clean with what she has done and to finally come to grips with her actions which have set her feet unpon this downhard path she trods upon.

Neptune, her FATE planet, and also the natural ruler of her Sun-sign, Pisces, will undoubtedly bring about true justice, either by her downfall or imprisonment. Ironically, Neptune and Pisces both rule over prisons, hospitals, fate, and one's on self-undoingl therefore it is only a matter of time before destiny plays out its final hand. The transiting planet, Saturn, which helps us to reap what we sow, is now in Opposite postion to Casey's Sun and Retro-Mercury; which position, alone, shows an early preview of sorts of the manner in which Justice will play out. Saturn, being the great Restrictor and Oppressor and the Great Reaper, in Opposite aspect to her Sun - the Life-Giver - and her Mercury - Reason and Communcation, is now set, like a giant Hour-hand on the Timeclock of Life. The minutes are slowly ticking away, bringing with them an awful eventuality. It may be time for Casey to 'fess up' and 'pay the piper'; only by doing the right thing can she truly escape the awful consequences of her own actions, which will be shown to have been not only rash and foolisn, but cruel, heartless, and provably mistaken. Another key point in this debacle is the transiting planet, Neptune, now residing in Aquarius - the genius and quirky sign of the Zodiac. This also shows that her actions, which were secretive yet ingenious - at least to herself - will be borne out, again, as highly mistaken and bizarre ... often, under this transit, one beleives things in their own mind that just are not true and often set off upon a wild goose chase -- especially if this planet is moving in Retro motion; after the planet then goes direct, the true and awful realization of one's actions are made known to them, and they find themselves wondering WHY they followed these bizarre actions and/or listened to these strangely beguiling yet very faulty impressions. They were 'led astry'!! Indeed, this may be the position of one crying 'temporary insanity'. Yet with all this, we all know, deep down inside, what is right and what is wrong; sadly and too often, the 'wrong' thing is the easilest course of action to take and, unless we have more control over our own actions, and practice a moral and 'right' way of living and being, we become victims of our own actions, sooner or later.

Justice is never thwarted, and it has its final say in all of our lives. That is the true controls for all human beings to have on earth. Whatever actions one decides upon in life, those very actions will be returned to us by the consequences that accompany them. We can therefore choose to be enablers of our own lives and masters of our Destiny, or become our own victims, ensnared by wily Fate.

Love & Light,
~*Jazz*~

Thanks for posting the defamation questions & answers together. That was convenient. You're right! The signature is spidery: hesitant, lacking in vitality and unwilling to be tied down if it means solitude. Of course, I would like to know what time Kasen's office sent the papers on to Morgan & Morgan but Wednesday, February 25, was a very favorable day for her. Moon in her Sun Sign and Sun on her Jupiter. Let's face it, she gave plaintiff precisely nothing. We'll see how her refusal to respond weighs with Judge Rodriquez. This set of answers is not what he had in mind when he laid out a compromise from oral deposition.

There is no reason why the prisoner should be hailed into court for Brad Conway's motion. We know generally what is in the note. George supported his daughter & his family as he bade farewell. What could be more private than suicide? But I think, legally, that it will come into evidence. I have not looked at it astrologically. Mercury, for the note, was at that time 26° Capricorn. Crisis again. It was traveling backward, soon to join Mars when Mars went under occultation.

We are now in the solar period opposite to George's birth. He cannot advance under these rays~one step forward and three steps back. It is an optimal time for pitching out all the non-productive accumulations of the past and for leaving places full of bad associations behind. He should not go out into the public spotlight now as he will not appear to advantage. Lady Luck is not in his corner.

That is a pissed off, defiant signature if I saw one! Defiant she is and defiant she'll be to the bitter end.

George, he waffles too much between doing what is right and covering for what he knows in his heart of hearts is very, very wrong. This is his greatest heartache when it comes to Caylee and he can not rest his head at night with a clear conscious.

Thank you, Jazz, for sharing your knowledge and insights with us, I am just amazed at all who can chart, understand, interrupt astrology and then put it in such awesome writing style that those of us who can't, can learn from you all. So glad you went into such great detail and explained at length what you have uncovered in astrology regarding Casey's true nature, though dark and alarming it is and she should never be unleashed into society again. God save us from these evil people.
Housemouse, Kaitland, Soulscape, Tuba and now you, Jazz, all compliment each other's work so well - it never ceases to amaze me. You all are awesome and greatly appreciated.

:hug:...thank you Tuba! i couldn’t agree more with what lovejac said above about your charts/writing skills and the vivid portrait that each one paints in my mind.

heavy on my mind...as i follow this case...is that my soon to be 2 yr old son shares a birthday with KC...haven’t had charts done for either one of us - but its on my list to do in the near future.

also, being born on st. patty's day & of irish decent - unfortunately - my love for shamrocks has flown out the window. :slap:

...back to our regularly scheduled programming!

Happy Birth.
I could not agree with you more. Casey and Cindy have destroyed my love for shamrocks. I'm very sad about this.

snipped for space

Justice is never thwarted, and it has its final say in all of our lives. That is the true controls for all human beings to have on earth. Whatever actions one decides upon in life, those very actions will be returned to us by the consequences that accompany them. We can therefore choose to be enablers of our own lives and masters of our Destiny, or become our own victims, ensnared by wily Fate.

Love & Light,
~*Jazz*~

Jazzy! Thank you for your thought provoking post :clap: Such an awesome look inside casey's scary, little head.

Your paragraph I snipped above............ just recharged my hope battery! Thank you!:blowkiss:

The foretold Yod or Finger of Fate will come due at the Ides of March. Venus R. will be 14 Aries 02, Jupiter 15 Aquarius 43, with Saturn 17 Virgo 54. Mars will be 29 Aquarius about to enter Prisoner's Sign, while Sun squares her own Mars and Mercury squares her Saturn. The Finger of Fate forces one to make a move and to make a choice. Circumstances outside of personal control force this decision.

Venus in the heavens is also the prisoner's Venus. Saturn will square her sadistic Mars/Saturn midpoint. Although the flying finger will affect everyone, there is focus on the prisoner because of the Venus identity, exact, and the other transits to her chart. At 4:22 a.m. on March 16 in Orlando, the Moon enters its last quarter, a time of disintegration and drawing back for reorganization whilst the floor falls through in basic structures like self-image, family, relationships, defense strategies because retrograde Saturn is the impulse to act in the Y formation.

Prisoner has lost her autonomy and only passive Venus is a point in the Yod, so her team or as Geo. likes to present it, the people working for her, will be making the adjustments and decisions called for by the Finger of Fate.

On Monday, March 23, with Mars fully established in Pisces and conjunct Prisoner's Jupiter, Leonard P. will sit for deposition. As a 17° Cancerian, he completes another Y, finger of Fate, when Jupiter at 17:21 Aquarius and Saturn 17:16 Virgo quincunx in the heavens. This is a karmic return or shall we say boomerang as he entered the scene last summer with the intent of extracting whereabouts from Casey and he was willing to liberate her to accomplish that. She spit in his face in a manner of speaking. You do not do that to a gift horse with a cowboy astride. March 23 should take it out of her hide.

Thank you, Jazz, for sharing your knowledge and insights with us, I am just amazed at all who can chart, understand, interrupt astrology and then put it in such awesome writing style that those of us who can't, can learn from you all. So glad you went into such great detail and explained at length what you have uncovered in astrology regarding Casey's true nature, though dark and alarming it is and she should never be unleashed into society again. God save us from these evil people.
Housemouse, Kaitland, Soulscape, Tuba and now you, Jazz, all compliment each other's work so well - it never ceases to amaze me. You all are awesome and greatly appreciated.

:clap: I second everything TruthMatters posted to all of you amazing astrologers! :clap: I've been reading the threads a little but you all know how busy the last few days have been. :wink: I'm just now starting to catch back up with of your threads. Thanks for all that you are teaching all of us. I also appreciate all of your work you put into the many astro threads you chart for! :rose:
Thank you to FifthEssence for all of your hard work too! :grouphug:

Happy Birthday ishouldbeworking! :rose:

:blowkiss:
:angel:

As always tuba thank you for your beautiful, in depth, humourous explanation.

LP has not been around, maybe laying in wait to Pounce, with the truth.

OT/ The people on our Basement Party thread in the Parking Lot are on the look out for birth information on Mitnick and Stictland, hopefully one of our great sleuths will uncover it. asked them to post info here, if found... fingers crossed..

Sending Birthday wishes to ishouldbeworking, hope your not today. Have a wonderful day:blowkiss:

ETA: Jazz, thank you for your great synopsis of everything KC. It is very easy to follow and filled with such great information.:blowkiss:

The foretold Yod or Finger of Fate will come due at the Ides of March. Venus R. will be 14 Aries 02, Jupiter 15 Aquarius 43, with Saturn 17 Virgo 54. Mars will be 29 Aquarius about to enter Prisoner's Sign, while Sun squares her own Mars and Mercury squares her Saturn. The Finger of Fate forces one to make a move and to make a choice. Circumstances outside of personal control force this decision.

Venus in the heavens is also the prisoner's Venus. Saturn will oppose her sadistic Mars/Saturn midpoint. Although the flying finger will affect everyone, there is focus on the prisoner because of the Venus identity, exact, and the other transits to her chart. At 4:22 a.m. on March 16 in Orlando, the Moon enters its last quarter, a time of disintegration and drawing back for reorganization whilst the floor falls through in basic structures like self-image, family, relationships, defense strategies because retrograde Saturn is the impulse to act in the Y formation.

Prisoner has lost her autonomy and only passive Venus is a point in the Yod, so her team or as Geo. likes to present it, the people working for her, will be making the adjustments and decisions called for by the Finger of Fate.

On Monday, March 23, with Mars fully established in Pisces and conjunct Prisoner's Jupiter, Leonard P. will sit for deposition. As a 17° Cancerian, he completes another Y, finger of Fate, when Jupiter at 17:21 Aquarius and Saturn 17:16 Virgo quincunx in the heavens. This is a karmic return or shall we say boomerang as he entered the scene last summer with the intent of extracting whereabouts from Casey and he was willing to liberate her to accomplish that. She spit in his face in a manner of speaking. You do not do that to a gift horse with a cowboy astride. March 23 should take it out of her hide.

:floorlaugh: I'm so so glad KC will finally get the finger........of fate....that she so richly deserves. Thanks for the laugh and the flying finger visual Tuba. :blowkiss: Put that YOD in your pipe and smoke it KC. :p

Interesting situation called "refranation" today. Leo Moon is Fixed, one of four Fixed Signs. She is therefore determined and bent on her goals. She has several (multiple aspects) but one of them is to confront Mercury, representing a witness or one who gives an account, a report, a statement. But Mercury slips away before this woman, the Leo Moon, can challenge her or him, call her or his bluff or tangle with Mercury who slopes off into a new Sign, Pisces. Vague and inconsistent, forgetful, dodging the duel. Mercury does a fade into the fog while the coast is clear.

Interesting situation called "refranation" today. Leo Moon is Fixed, one of four Fixed Signs. She is therefore determined and bent on her goals. She has several (multiple aspects) but one of them is to confront Mercury, representing a witness or one who gives an account, a report, a statement. But Mercury slips away before this woman, the Leo Moon, can challenge her or him, call her or his bluff or tangle with Mercury who slopes off into a new Sign, Pisces. Vague and inconsistent, forgetful, dodging the duel. Mercury does a fade into the fog while the coast is clear.

Its times like these I would love to be a fly on the wall. Who could this person be??????? Any guesses?

In terms of the case, it could be L.K.-B. introducing Todd Macaluso to the accused and the failure to elicit any straight answers that could help him with his accident theories. The Moon is very early in Leo today, so this won't come due until Mercury slips off tomorrow.

Tuba Here is some information on the new PR for Baez:

Marti Mackenzie
Spokesman for Jose Baez
According to her website, "Lawyers rely on Marti Mackenzie, founder of Professional Profiles, for the best marketing and media relations available to the legal profession." Mackenzie is the author of the book "Courting the Media," and is also a spokeswoman in the high-profile case of former astronaut Lisa Nowak.

I will post the rest that I have found in the Caylee Astro Time-Stamped Thread for everyone!

:grouphug:

You mind reader, you! This gives me something to go on as I have not seen or read any coverage introducing this specialist.

snipped for space

Jazzy! Thank you for your thought provoking post :clap: Such an awesome look inside casey's scary, little head.

Your paragraph I snipped above............ just recharged my hope battery! Thank you!:blowkiss:

Hi, Lovejac - thanks for your response! Yes, although Casey feels she has gotten away with something, she will soon find differently. FWIW, I have a very strong feeling that she knows about this board, and others like it, and follows the latest news and comments on forums. She is a very clever girl, but not clever enough to elude true justice. With transiting Saturn in Virgo moving opposite her Sun and Mercury, she will soon see the outcome of her actions. It is very sad to me that Neptune (in Aquarius) was opposite both Casey and Haleigh's Leo positions, bringing negative influences and outcomes to their precious little lives. I don't believe that Neptune was Retrograde on that date, but the circumstances were still very horrid for both of these precious lights.

I'm currently working on an indepth look into the transiting positions for Caylee's and Casey's charts, which promises to be very interesting. I will of course post my findings here online.

P.S. - HOW in the world do I post my own astrology charts here online?

Thanks to all, Love and Light!
~*Jazz*~

ROBLYN,
I believe Tuba already grabbed that info from your previous post. You were providing info for TODD E. Macaluso, attny.

Angel Who Cares beat us over here and provided the name of the party Tuba was referring to in above post#472 .

Marti Mackenzie
Spokesman for Jose Baez

You mind reader, you! This gives me something to go on as I have not seen or read any coverage introducing this specialist.

Your Welcome Tuba! I was curious about her myself too! I have them posted now...it took me a bit to post them, I got distracted while reading some of them! LOL :crazy: I hope this gives all of you a little bit of insight into Marti Mackenzie.

Sorry for the delay of posting them!:blowkiss:

With the release of some of Casey's Photobucket picture's, I thought it might be useful to carry over one of my old posts along with one of Soulscapes charts & post them for reference! I still haven't finished going through all of the 1,000's Casey had in the her photobucket. I have also noticed that SA didn't release some that were very disturbing in this last doc dump! My post shows the day & the times that she downloaded them into her photobucket account. With Baez's reluctance of wanting these released the ones I posted & Soulscapes chart might be something to be looked at again??? I hope this helps in someway! :blowkisss

My Single Post:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3221507&postcount=494

Soulscape's Single Post:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3222868&postcount=524

snipped:

P.S. - HOW in the world do I post my own astrology charts here online?

I use Photobucket.com

Open an account, upload your saved charts, photos etc (.jpeg or .tiff format)
Inside your newly created 'album', you'll note when you place your mouse on or just below the frame of the chart/photo of interest, a drop-down menu will appear w/ several 'link' options. Click the link of choice-it will automatically grab/save the code. Then come back over to your post window and 'paste' it.
Hope this helps you out.:smile:

By the way, our ASTRO Calender is loaded w/charts and the respective discussions provided by our core Astrologers for the past 8 months.

Casey A.Natal/ sunrise chart: http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/CaseyAnthonyNatal.gif

Caylee A Natal/correct birth time & location:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/CayleeAnthonyNatal.gif

Our ASTRO CALENDAR
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?s=&c=5&week=&month=6&year=2008

Hi all,

Have you found Judge S dob or do you still need it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela