Forensic Astrology - GABRIEL JOHNSON last seen San Antonio, TX

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Soulscape. I don't know if an event occurred at that time. I am in touch with the family, and I will ask if perhaps there was a phone call or text message or something else that occurred at that time with a verified time.

Was Gabriel last seen on the video camera at Six Flags where Elizabeth may have done the exchange? I know she was seen and I think Gabriel was with her but not positive. Since Soulscape is in touch with family please check to see if he was on camera and that it occured after the hotel pictures. Thank you.

Was Gabriel last seen on the video camera at Six Flags where Elizabeth may have done the exchange? I know she was seen and I think Gabriel was with her but not positive. Since Soulscape is in touch with family please check to see if he was on camera and that it occured after the hotel pictures. Thank you.

It is BeanE who is in touch with the family, NOT Soulscape.

As far as we know, the absolute confirmed last place seen was at the hotel, not the park. Although it was reported, some people believe they saw her there, LE has not indicated the park sightings as fact.

I caught that after I had already logged out that it was BeanE and not Soulscape and then got busy at work. My bad. I wish I knew how to read charts like Soulscape and Tuba. How do you learn? I so want to know how to do this myself.

My hope is that the Six Flags video is fact and that it was after the hotel pics. If you can find out BeanE, I would really like it verified if we are allowed to know. I want the baby back alive so badly.

I just read this off a news site on the internet:

Johnson and Gabriel were spotted on surveillance footage outside the Six Flags on Dec. 26, the same day she took the last known photos of Gabriel in the Homegate hotel room. That was also just two days after she posted two comments on her MySpace page stating, "Where there's a will, there's a way" and "Excited to start my new life."

Logan stated in the article that the footage at Six Flags exists. Times are not given. I am sure they have a time for the Six Flags but I can't find it anywhere published. The time the hotel pictures were taken are probably unknown since digital cameras I don't think go that far with information.

I don't know if the date EJ posted those comments on Myspace constitute an event.

Also, when I said I wish I could read charts like Soulscape and Tuba, I meant to say develop them and read them for I can't do either but I love to read whatever these two post.

I thank both of you for
doing the charts and interpreting them for us.

snippet:
I wish I knew how to read charts like Soulscape and Tuba. How do you learn? I so want to know how to do this myself.

Good to hear you have a genuine interest and curiousity in Astrology. If you stroll over to our LIBRARY, you will find many internet sources of info including some wonderful books to teach you the necessary basics. ( I've picked up many of them inexpensively-used condition-on Ebay and Amazon ) This way, as our Astros do their chart analysis, you'll feel more connected and have a better understanding as to how these charts reveal specific forensic clues.

Enjoy your reading!

LINK: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77609"]Astrologers LIBRARY - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I caught that after I had already logged out that it was BeanE and not Soulscape and then got busy at work. My bad. I wish I knew how to read charts like Soulscape and Tuba. How do you learn? I so want to know how to do this myself.

My hope is that the Six Flags video is fact and that it was after the hotel pics. If you can find out BeanE, I would really like it verified if we are allowed to know. I want the baby back alive so badly.

The Questions for the Family thread in Gabe's forum in the Missing/Located forum has information provided to us by Gabe's family.

Gabe's family no longer believes that Elizabeth or Gabe were at Six Flags, or that LE has video.

I posted about this in the Questions for the Family thread on Feb 10.

There's a lot of rumor, speculation, and inaccuracy in reporting on Gabe's case. We're fortunate that his family shares the facts and accurate information with us.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and please feel free to post any questions you have for Gabe's family in the Questions for the Family thread.

Thank you for caring about Gabe!

BeanE

Gabe's forum:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=380"]Gabriel Johnson - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thank you, I have been interested in it for a long time and always wanted my chart done. I had once checked out a book from the library that was a little useful and I was able to figure some things out about myself and my son since I knew our dates and time of birth and latitude/longitude. I am so excited to have found this website. If it weren't for interest in finding Gabriel I would have never have found it.

The Questions for the Family thread in Gabe's forum in the Missing/Located forum has information provided to us by Gabe's family.

Gabe's family no longer believes that Elizabeth or Gabe were at Six Flags, or that LE has video.

I posted about this in the Questions for the Family thread on Feb 10.

There's a lot of rumor, speculation, and inaccuracy in reporting on Gabe's case. We're fortunate that his family shares the facts and accurate information with us.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and please feel free to post any questions you have for Gabe's family in the Questions for the Family thread.

Thank you for caring about Gabe!

BeanE

Gabe's forum:
Gabriel Johnson - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

This makes me sad. Thank you though for enlightening me.

My Phoenix kid just told me she saw a commercial on CBS KPHO that

Allison Dubois will be on the news this evening talking about the Gabriel

Johnson case. If you google KPHO Dubios the information is there, I can't

remember how to link. I'll post this on the main forum if I can find a

thread to put it on.

BOYSCOUT, your inquiry has been moved to our Astro GENERAL Thread.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77544"]Forensic Astrology - GENERAL - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

ps: questions about astrology ( not related to a specific case ) belong in that thread.

My Phoenix kid just told me she saw a commercial on CBS KPHO that

Allison Dubois will be on the news this evening talking about the Gabriel

Johnson case. If you google KPHO Dubios the information is there, I can't

remember how to link. I'll post this on the main forum if I can find a

thread to put it on.

Ms. Dubois senses that Gabriel is alive and will be found. I pray to God she is right.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I watched the clip with Allison Dubois also and I interpret it as being ugly, vindictive mean Elizabeth killed him for revenge. She felt sick looking at his picture, as I feel she felt him being murdered, being attacked, and not being able to defend himself as he is a baby, she is an adult, no match. She says he will found within this year, but I sense that he will found dead, possibly by cadaver dogs. The clip leaves it open to interpretation what happened, but I interpret as the baby being killed for revenge, being found this year, but not alive. And not found in landfill. We can hope, but I think the grim reality he is not with us. I feel he is at the park, was drowned, and is in water or possibly a shed or building nearby, hidden. We all interpret differently, and we all pray for the best for this poor baby. Can we do a chart for Gabriel on Dec. 26th at 11:30 pm or midnight?

I watched the clip with Allison Dubois also and I interpret it as being ugly, vindictive mean Elizabeth killed him for revenge. She felt sick looking at his picture, as I feel she felt him being murdered, being attacked, and not being able to defend himself as he is a baby, she is an adult, no match. She says he will found within this year, but I sense that he will found dead, possibly by cadaver dogs. The clip leaves it open to interpretation what happened, but I interpret as the baby being killed for revenge, being found this year, but not alive. And not found in landfill. We can hope, but I think the grim reality he is not with us. I feel he is at the park, was drowned, and is in water or possibly a shed or building nearby, hidden. We all interpret differently, and we all pray for the best for this poor baby. Can we do a chart for Gabriel on Dec. 26th at 11:30 pm or midnight?

Khristi,

The critical (key) charts in any Missing Person case would be the Last Seen and Reported Missing to Police. Unfortunately, we still do not have a legitimate Last Seen Time (although BeanE is trying to secure it).

If you review my post #117 on previous page of this thread you will note I spoke of severity of death markers in the Report to Police Chart. What gave me pause was the astrological testimony suggesting what Eliz. 'said' (3rd house, MERCURY) may have been false.

In pertinent part:

MARS Lord 1 (Eliz.) is found at 19 Leo Rx in the 5th House of the Child, one degree from the Part of DEATH in Gabriel's natal sunrise chart. MARS (Eliz.) inconjuncts MERCURY (the 'story') which could suggest the 'story' is not true, particularly in light of the fact that we have a mutable (lying) sign on the 3rd House and Lord 3 MERCURY is in a cardinal sign (rather than fixed).

Again, for this astrologer, unfortunately, I find it 'too close to call,' although the 'grim reality' of which you speak is sickeningly possible, to be sure....

Thanks,
Soulscape

Hi Soulscape:

Yes, thanks for pointing that out. I read another report by astrology Linda Crystal and she mentioned the motive being revenge, there is a kill scene somewhere, and words that come out of Elizabeth's mouth are lies. Here is the link:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2629803/gabriel_johnson_disappearance_date.html?cat=34

In the article, she mentioned that Gabriel would found after Sept 15, 2010. That would match up with what Allison says of him being found within this year.

Thank you for all the charts and interpretations, I enjoy reading them.

I read a previous chart where they say the Landfill search will not be fruitless, so let's hope LE finds the clues soon.

Let's pray the child will be found sooner rather than later to give closure to the family and the public.

Gabriel is a Taurus. SHe says this in the beginning and than changes on the second page saying he is a Capricorn.

Gabriel is a Taurus. SHe says this in the beginning and than changes on the second page saying he is a Capricorn.

I caught that as well. Then I was thinking do you change signs from birth to when you go missing. He went missing during Capricorn. I am a Capricorn and I didn't like her statement that we look old. Also, one minute she says he is dead then she says he is with an old couple. I haven't finished reading it but was hoping Soulscape is reading it and will tell us her thoughts before she logs out. Hint, hint Soulscape.

I caught that as well. Then I was thinking do you change signs from birth to when you go missing. He went missing during Capricorn. I am a Capricorn and I didn't like her statement that we look old. Also, one minute she says he is dead then she says he is with an old couple. I haven't finished reading it but was hoping Soulscape is reading it and will tell us her thoughts before she logs out. Hint, hint Soulscape.

Also, EJ finsihed high school with a 4.0 and full ride scholarship. Which contradicts the article.

EJ is about gaining power and control....She would gain nothing by killing G. I still believe he is alive.

Also, EJ finsihed high school with a 4.0 and full ride scholarship. Which contradicts the article.

EJ is about gaining power and control....She would gain nothing by killing G. I still believe he is alive.

Yes, I caught that as well and you are correct she would gain nothing by killing Gabriel. We know she is smart; therefore, in my mind it would make more sense for her to have killed Logan because Logan is the one she was mad at and wanted miserable. What better way to ensure he can't go out with any other girls, right? If she was going to have a murder charge you would think it would be more worth it to be Logan than Gabriel. This way Logan isn't having any fun, right? This is why I don't think she had murder in mind. Plus, if she was going to murder Gabriel, why drive all the way to San Antonio to do it. They have plenty of places to do the same thing in Arizona. While the text message was mean, she lied about most of it, it seems reasonable she would lie about Gabriel too. Also, she hired a babysitter to watch Gabriel. If you are about to kill a baby, would you bother putting an ad for a babysitter and paying the babysitter money? No, you would just go do your thing and leave the baby alone.

I am concerned with what Khristi says because I got the same vibe from listening to that medium lady; however, I don't know much about psychics to put much stock into it. Therefore since it gave me a negative vibe I am ruling it out for now until I have more information to believe it.

I believe in Soulscape's and Tuba's charts. The charts make sense. Both Soulscape and Tuba evidence their conclusions. Linda's (I think that was her name) version did not. Based on the information that the family and LE has provided us, it is too close to call and we still have hope. We would probably have more hope if we knew more details about the case that they are keeping secret.

The interview with Allison Dubois was 90 minutes, and they only aired over 3 minutes, with the reporter knowing most of the info/ insight. I wish they had aired more. Well, guys, let's try to do more charts and analysis to gain more insight into this heartwrenching case. Tuba and Soulscape, if you are listening, more charts and analysis please. Before the Dec. 26th date, Elizabeth did hid the baby with someone, and blame the father, but that was few months prior to the Dec. 26th date. ( I will try to find link.) Well, let's see what the landfill turns up, hopefully more clues.

Here is the link where the father filed a request for Custody on Dec. 14, and there was an incident where she did hide the baby with friends:

http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2010/01/05/where-is-gabriel-johnson/

She threatened to harm the baby, and said "shut that thing up". She refers to a baby as thing which is not good, because when she harms him, he is a not a baby, and object. Well, I read somewhere else that she felt she the baby was not a baby to her, the baby was Logan, so that may explain why she killed him too, if that makes sense... This article may explain why there are charts where the baby is hidden and alive, as she did do that in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dalton2020