Forensic Astrology - HAILEY DUNN 12/27/10 Colorado City, TX

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done charts for all available times - but the snag is, which one is correct?

Asteroid "Halley" was 6 CAP exactly conjunct Sun, 6 CAP in the 3pm chart.

Asteroid "Wells" is transiting 22:58 Rx in Leo, conjunct Hailey's progressed "Halley" 22:29 Leo. Yes, he did work for a company that had something to do with wells, but that doesn't account for Hailey having it on her Prog. name.

I can't see anything else that stands out. If only we had the birth time for Hailey.

SA has Wells 14:42 CAP with Mars transiting 14:54 CAP & opposing his natal Mars 14:18 Cancer.

Is there a chart that uses the 9pm last seen? I would put last seen in the 8th house as that would represent 9pm and try going from there. Here is an example of how I use the wheel as a clock the 1st house being ascendant is the time the sun rises usually between 6 and 8am so if you go to the next house that would be 8-10 am and so on around the wheel, does this make sense or help in any way?

Yes, I understand what you mean, but I didn't do that originally. I just worked it up on my astro program and left it at the 9PM with no turning. It looks ominous enough to me the way it it, but I'm open to suggestions.

Slueth: Remember, the following day, the neighbor says she saw Hallie on the phone in the backyard at Noon time (or so) .

Thanks for the chart. It's look very much like mine except in mine, BML is in the 7th. I may have used a different house system. Yours looks even more eerie.

LE said the neighbor wasn't a credible witness. Also, there was a claim that Hailey sent a text message from Billie's cell on Monday. Obviously, they aren't looking at that seriously, either, because that cell was supposedly at home where anyone could have touched it. It's also questionable whether she was really with two friends that day. So much about this case is "questionable".

We know her dad saw her on Sunday because she spent the night at his house on Saturday night. The dad's girlfriend said Hailey would come over everyday to play with her baby sister, and she didn't go over on Monday. I tend to put more stock in what the brother, father, and his girlfriend say.

I fear we have succumbed to the national gluttony for A.D.D. quickies. Let's try to plumb the depth of what we have. We know for a dead cert that the report to law enforcement is an accurate timed event. What can we pull out of that? Some of these other accounts do not equate to an event. They simply do not rise to that level. The police report does.

Is there a chart that uses the 9pm last seen? I would put last seen in the 8th house as that would represent 9pm and try going from there. Here is an example of how I use the wheel as a clock the 1st house being ascendant is the time the sun rises usually between 6 and 8am so if you go to the next house that would be 8-10 am and so on around the wheel, does this make sense or help in any way?

This is incorrect. I don't want to get caught up with astrology lessons and certainly don't recommend 'guessing' at birth times.

Using charts as a clock puts 2:00 - 4:00 pm on 8th House. (4:00 pm on 8H cusp, 2:00 pm on 9H cusp)

Here's a LINK to a CHART WHEEL showing 2hr time blocks :

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6024546&postcount=523"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - GENERAL[/ame]

Cusps
12 H 8:00 am
11 H 10:00 am
10 H 12:00 pm (noon)
9 H 2:00 pm
8 H 4:00 pm
7 H 6:00 pm (sunset)
6 H 8:00 pm
5 H 10:00 pm
4 H 12:00 am (midnight)
3 H 2:00 am
2 H 4:00 am
1 H 6:00 am (sunrise)

Let's ignore the 3:15 p.m. chart of December 27 for now. It was a time provided by the man who is now considered prime suspect. The 3:00 p.m. chart of December 28 is tardy. The girl had been gone for at least a day but the 3:00 p.m. chart is timed by a reliable source and the suspect may have falsified his original information.

Timeline

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/no-headline---hailey_dunn_timeline/

This timeline was compiled with information from an affidavit obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request and from news gathering by the Reporter-News. The affidavit was compiled by Billy Sides, an investigator for the 32nd Judicial District of Attorney's Office, who stated in the affidavit, "It is the belief of your affiant that Hailey Dunn was kidnapped and transported to another location against her will."

Sunday, Dec. 26
9 p.m. — Hailey Dunn's brother, Delbert David Dunn, 16, leaves the residence he and his sister share with their mother and her boyfriend, Shawn Adkins. He said Hailey was playing one of his video games in the living room.

10 p.m. — Billie Jean Dunn sees her daughter watching TV, according to her statement Wednesday night on HLN's "Nancy Grace."Monday, Dec. 27

Time undetermined — Billie Jean Dunn "peeks in" on her daughter and believes she's in her bed, she tells the Reporter-News on Wednesday. She then rides with Adkins to their jobs in Snyder
(added modified: NEXT DAY - 12/27/10)

6 a.m. — Adkins arrives at his place of work, Weaver Services Inc. in Snyder. WSI provides pipeline and related structure construction for the oil and gas industry.

6:10 a.m. — Adkins leaves work after purchasing a Dr Pepper from the break room vending machine, according to his supervisor. Adkins told authorities he was fired from his job after an altercation with his supervisor. The supervisor told investigators Adkins was a good employee and had not been fired.

6:35-6:56 a.m. — Phone records indicate Adkins was in Colorado City, about 25 miles from his place of work in Snyder. However, he told investigators he went straight from his place of work to his mother's home in Big Spring, which about 50 miles away.

9:38 a.m. — Phone records indicate Adkins is in the area of his mother's home in Big Spring.

Noon — Hailey Dunn is seen by a neighbor in the backyard of her Colorado City home using her mother's cell phone, according to Reporter-News files.

2:40 p.m. — Phone records indicate Adkins was in Big Spring up until this time. Eleven phone calls had been made from Big Spring, beginning at 9:38 a.m.

3 p.m. — Adkins says he arrives home in Colorado City and sees Hailey Dunn.

3:15 p.m. — Hailey Dunn leaves her residence, telling Adkins she would visit her dad's home and then spend the night with a friend.

4 p.m. — David Dunn arrives home. He pounds on the door for about five minutes and no one lets him in. He enters the home through a window and observes Adkins standing in the hallway with "a deer in the headlights look."

5:45 p.m. — Adkins picks up Billie Jean Dunn from work.

6:19 p.m. and 6:20 p.m. — Two withdrawals are made from an ATM in Snyder, one for $60 and one for $80. It later is determined through voluntary admission of Billie Jean Dunn that the money was used to purchase illegal narcotics for her and Adkins from a person in Scurry County.

7:30 p.m. — Billie Jean Dunn and Adkins arrive back at Dunn's home in Colorado City, she tells the Reporter-News on Wednesday. They watch movies before going to be around 10 p.m., she says.

Tuesday Dec. 28

6:30 a.m. — Adkins takes Billie Jean Dunn to work in Snyder

Noon — According to Connie Jones, Billie Jean Dunn's grandmother who lives in Snyder, Billie Jean Dunn calls her son, David, and asks him to text his sister and tell her to come home. Failing to get an answer, David phones the home of his sister's friend and learns Hailey Dunn never came to the home. He informs her mother, who leaves work and drives to Colorado City, where, she tells the Reporter-News on Wednesday, she looks for daughter at the homes of several friends.

2 p.m. — Billie Jean Dunn reports her daughter, Hailey Dunn, missing at the office of the Colorado City police.

— Hannah Boen and Celinda Emison
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/no-headline---hailey_dunn_timeline/

There is new information out that HD sent a text at 2 pm on the 27th from her house (area) to her friend. This is per LE. Don't know if it helps or not, but thought I'd bring it over here.

There is new information out that HD sent a text at 2 pm on the 27th from her house (area) to her friend. This is per LE. Don't know if it helps or not, but thought I'd bring it over here.

Thanks. It's already been brought over here, but Billie's mother says she doesn't put much stock in it, and it could have been sent by anyone. So, at best, it's "iffy".

Thank you, Leomoon80, for supplying authentic times based on affidavit. 2:00 p.m. for notice to law enforcement certainly does change the picture. My own chart was based on the suspect's statement before he was a person of interest. It is the 3:15 p.m. chart for December 27 that I was suggesting we ignore since it comes from one who has reason, perhaps, to falsify facts and times.

The 2:00 p.m. chart indicates the mother is seeking publicity for whom she believes to be a runaway. That would, of course, be her first hopeful instinct.

REPORTEDMISSING2pm122810.jpg

Have attached part of the NG transcript tonight where she asks BD if there was a text.
Note, the reporter says he's hearing from BD that police said there was a text sent from the cell phone at home around 2pm to Hailey's little friend saying 'what are you doing.'

** reference of SA calls & locations on the 27th : affidavit:
http://media.reporternews.com/media/static/0113_001.pdf

Now that this has been discussed on national TV, I hope LE makes a public statement confirming if the text message is factual.

Attachments

• text message 2pm 12 27 10.jpg
    text message 2pm 12 27 10.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 23
Fifth: on the most recent chart you have posted for the 2:00 time with Lilith in Pisces, that to me would represent water or fishing area, would love to hear your thoughts on this or is anyone else getting at or near a fishing hole.

In Mythology from what I have read Lilith would fly around and kidnap children and strangle them, in other things I have read it also represents wastelands.

Timeline

This timeline was compiled with information from an affidavit obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request and from news gathering by the Reporter-News. The affidavit was compiled by Billy Sides, an investigator for the 32nd Judicial District of Attorney's Office, who stated in the affidavit, "It is the belief of your affiant that Hailey Dunn was kidnapped and transported to another location against her will."

Sunday, Dec. 26
9 p.m. — Hailey Dunn's brother, Delbert David Dunn, 16, leaves the residence he and his sister share with their mother and her boyfriend, Shawn Adkins. He said Hailey was playing one of his video games in the living room.

10 p.m. — Billie Jean Dunn sees her daughter watching TV, according to her statement Wednesday night on HLN's "Nancy Grace."Monday, Dec. 27

Time undetermined — Billie Jean Dunn "peeks in" on her daughter and believes she's in her bed, she tells the Reporter-News on Wednesday. She then rides with Adkins to their jobs in Snyder
(added modified: NEXT DAY - 12/27/10)

6 a.m. — Adkins arrives at his place of work, Weaver Services Inc. in Snyder. WSI provides pipeline and related structure construction for the oil and gas industry.

6:10 a.m. — Adkins leaves work after purchasing a Dr Pepper from the break room vending machine, according to his supervisor. Adkins told authorities he was fired from his job after an altercation with his supervisor. The supervisor told investigators Adkins was a good employee and had not been fired.

6:35-6:56 a.m. — Phone records indicate Adkins was in Colorado City, about 25 miles from his place of work in Snyder. However, he told investigators he went straight from his place of work to his mother's home in Big Spring, which about 50 miles away.

9:38 a.m. — Phone records indicate Adkins is in the area of his mother's home in Big Spring.

Noon — Hailey Dunn is seen by a neighbor in the backyard of her Colorado City home using her mother's cell phone, according to Reporter-News files.

2:40 p.m. — Phone records indicate Adkins was in Big Spring up until this time. Eleven phone calls had been made from Big Spring, beginning at 9:38 a.m.

3 p.m. — Adkins says he arrives home in Colorado City and sees Hailey Dunn.

3:15 p.m. — Hailey Dunn leaves her residence, telling Adkins she would visit her dad's home and then spend the night with a friend.

4 p.m. — David Dunn arrives home. He pounds on the door for about five minutes and no one lets him in. He enters the home through a window and observes Adkins standing in the hallway with "a deer in the headlights look."

5:45 p.m. — Adkins picks up Billie Jean Dunn from work.

6:19 p.m. and 6:20 p.m. — Two withdrawals are made from an ATM in Snyder, one for $60 and one for $80. It later is determined through voluntary admission of Billie Jean Dunn that the money was used to purchase illegal narcotics for her and Adkins from a person in Scurry County.

7:30 p.m. — Billie Jean Dunn and Adkins arrive back at Dunn's home in Colorado City, she tells the Reporter-News on Wednesday. They watch movies before going to be around 10 p.m., she says.

Tuesday Dec. 28

6:30 a.m. — Adkins takes Billie Jean Dunn to work in Snyder

Noon — According to Connie Jones, Billie Jean Dunn's grandmother who lives in Snyder, Billie Jean Dunn calls her son, David, and asks him to text his sister and tell her to come home. Failing to get an answer, David phones the home of his sister's friend and learns Hailey Dunn never came to the home. He informs her mother, who leaves work and drives to Colorado City, where, she tells the Reporter-News on Wednesday, she looks for daughter at the homes of several friends.

2 p.m. — Billie Jean Dunn reports her daughter, Hailey Dunn, missing at the office of the Colorado City police.

— Hannah Boen and Celinda Emison

(referencing this part of the news site timeline)

---just for clarification purposes, it has been established that they did NOT ride together morning of 12/27. SA left earlier , closer to 5:30 am, in Billie's car. She left around 630 and got a ride with a coworker.

But thank you for the useful timeline. Much needed because this is a confusing case.

Regarding the 2:00 pm Reported Missing (chart posted above), notice HAMAL, a particularly malignant death star, is smack exact on the ASCENDANT, 07 Taurus.

The Part of Death at 00 Cancer is tightly wedged between HADES, a death marker, and the malefic SOUTH NODE, also a death marker, and disposited by MOON which is about to conjunct SATURN, a death marker.

Part of DEATH
is also contraparallel (acts as an opposition) the Out of Bounds MARS the Perp 15 Capricorn, applying 1 minute of Arc. As we already know, the OOB Event MARS is partile opposed Hailey's natal MOON (sunrise position) 15 Cancer.

There is more, of course, but in general I see the same evil testimonies I saw in the 3:15 pm 12-27-10 LAST SEEN and the 3:00 pm 12-28-2010 REPORTED MISSING.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you, Leomoon80, for supplying authentic times based on affidavit. 2:00 p.m. for notice to law enforcement certainly does change the picture. My own chart was based on the suspect's statement before he was a person of interest. It is the 3:15 p.m. chart for December 27 that I was suggesting we ignore since it comes from one who has reason, perhaps, to falsify facts and times.

The 2:00 p.m. chart indicates the mother is seeking publicity for whom she believes to be a runaway. That would, of course, be her first hopeful instinct.

I came upon it late last night, when I was searching for the dob of the minor sibling. There it was! Perhaps just posted, as I don't recall it before or seeing it before.

At least we can now have authentic times to work with, and that's a big boon I think.

I was wondering about those times given for purchasing the drugs. :waitasec:

We want to believe the mother, but there are so many unanswered questions and as Slueth so adequately put it, the only objective statements as to the authenticity of having truly observed Hailey were the father, his wife and her brother.
That seemed clear to me to be so. I don't know that we can believe anything of the mom, as to dates and times. She seems "spacey" (if that's a word) to me.

First she tells NG, that yes, there was the neighbor's sighting in the backyard, then it's "well the neighbor moved" then it's "well, the LE won't tell me if they spoke to him/her"......and on and on.

So, doesn't seem to be authenticated yet. Just statements from her.

As for the "supposed" 2PM text message that Billie speaks about on the NG show, how do we know it's authentic if the police do not confirm it.

I'm thinking even IF it's the one mentioned in the pdf (affadavit) that SA "deleted" it easily may have been him all along making a ruse of a text to one of her friends,
a cover story.

Is that conceivable, that it wasn't Hailey "if" the text was deleted that day and time?

IF someone deletes from a cell phone a text message, is there a server (for the cell phone) who can retrieve this deleted message afterall? Or is it then, lost forever? :waitasec:

As for the "supposed" 2PM text message that Billie speaks about on the NG show, how do we know it's authentic if the police do not confirm it.

I'm thinking even IF it's the one mentioned in the pdf (affadavit) that SA "deleted" it easily may have been him all along making a ruse of a text to one of her friends,
a cover story.

Is that conceivable, that it wasn't Hailey "if" the text was deleted that day and time?

IF someone deletes from a cell phone a text message, is there a server (for the cell phone) who can retrieve this deleted message afterall? Or is it then, lost forever? :waitasec:
SA was in another town at the time of the text (that is confirmed by cell pings). Even if deleted on the device there is a record of it with the provider that LE can retrieve with a warrant or permission. HTH.

If the hour was really 2:00 p.m. and this not rounded off as an approximation, it is passing strange that this outcry to police is not marked with crisis degrees. By the way, those are never approximations. They are 0°, 13° and 26° of Cardinal Signs, 9° and 21° of Fixed Signs, and 4° and 17° of Mutable Signs.

Right away, the position of the chief significator, Venus, starts off the page because she is way over in House 7, as far from her own interests and rightful preoccupations as can be. She is in exile by Sign as well. Venus belongs to Taurus but is opposite, in Scorpio. Caretaking and mother instincts, seen in the House 6 Moon, are subverted by this same weak, passive, give-away-the-store Venus. (Ruler of the intercept) She has vocalised on t.v. that her friends had to "pound it into her head" that her live in companion could be responsible for Hailey's disappearance. Intercepts always reek of concealment & deception and not only the Moon is closeted there but Saturn, who afflicts her partner in a cruelty sadism square. It came out that the snuff flicks, horror memorabilia, murder lit, etc. was a hobby for both partners. The Moon is also square Mars. Conditions in the home must be read with this report to police because the two Houses share a Sign, Cancer.

If this is the horoscope we are going to trust, because it is in the police records, after all, then the Sun ruling Billie's child is with Pluto in House 9 in Capricorn. That is~not near the home in Colorado City but in a distant locale, dead and in a dark, desolate and disgusting place. Part of Death for this chart would be 0°08' Cancer, conjunct the south node of the Moon. This is also square the Moons of the Walking Witnesses and the Shawn Adkins' reports.

It does appear she must be much farther then close to home, because of the 9th house stellium…(close to home would be 3rd or 4th houses)

I’m more then a little curious to know if anyone has the information what all that flurry of cell phone calls was from SA cell phone (about 11 of them reportedly) :
The Moon ruler of the 3rd house in this chart and co-ruler of the event itself, is found in the 6th conj. Saturn and the Vertex, (restricted and event )in Libra (ruled by Venus)

The question I have is was there more then one man involved in this abduction?

The 8th house of Death and presumably, showing us something of the murderer, (if death ensued), is in Sagittarius: (Ruler Jupiter found in the 12th with Uranus) same degree conjunct fixed star “SCHEAT” (great misfortune) the 12th of captivity.

FromWikipedia: The double bodied – bi-corporeal
A double-bodied zoidion [sign] is said to be between two seasons,
Modern astrology does tend to regard mutable signs as more unstable and wavering, less strong-willed, than either cardinal or fixed signs, but also more adaptable and can deal more easily with change.

However, by the time William Lilly wrote Christian Astrology, in 1647, a subtle change had taken place. Lilly writes, describing Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces:
"The Signs [...] are divided into moveable, fixed and common, [Common] Signs are constituted between moveable and fixed, and retain a property of nature, partaking both with the preceding and consequent Sign [...] They are called bi-corporeal or double bodied, because they represent two bodies: as Gemini (twins), Pisces (two fish)."

The Ruler of the 7th house, Mars should also show us something of the abductor, for it’s the house of others. In this case, Mars found in the 9th, squares the Moon & Saturn in the 6th thus in Capricorn, squares it’s own sign’s Ruler (Saturn) and having dignity (strong) in Mars.
Mars also opposes the I/C (4th house) and therefore, is dangerous to the home itself.
Jupiter (in Pisces) in a double bodied sign. Mars Quintile to both Jupiter & Uranus.
A creative aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member