Forensic Astrology - HAILEY DUNN 12/27/10 Colorado City, TX

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the hour was really 2:00 p.m. and this not rounded off as an approximation, it is passing strange that this outcry to police is not marked with crisis degrees. By the way, those are never approximations. They are 0°, 13° and 26° of Cardinal Signs, 9° and 21° of Fixed Signs, and 4° and 17° of Mutable Signs.

Right away, the position of the chief significator, Venus, starts off the page because she is way over in House 7, as far from her own interests and rightful preoccupations as can be. She is in exile by Sign as well. Venus belongs to Taurus but is opposite, in Scorpio. Caretaking and mother instincts, seen in the House 6 Moon, are subverted by this same weak, passive, give-away-the-store Venus. (Ruler of the intercept) She has vocalised on t.v. that her friends had to "pound it into her head" that her live in companion could be responsible for Hailey's disappearance. Intercepts always reek of concealment & deception and not only the Moon is closeted there but Saturn, who afflicts her partner in a cruelty sadism square. It came out that the snuff flicks, horror memorabilia, murder lit, etc. was a hobby for both partners. The Moon is also square Mars. Conditions in the home must be read with this report to police because the two Houses share a Sign, Cancer.

If this is the horoscope we are going to trust, because it is in the police records, after all, then the Sun ruling Billie's child is with Pluto in House 9 in Capricorn. That is~not near the home in Colorado City but in a distant locale, dead and in a dark, desolate and disgusting place. Part of Death for this chart would be 0°08' Cancer, conjunct the south node of the Moon. This is also square the Moons of the Walking Witnesses and the Shawn Adkins' reports.

Tuba Do you see anything on if the perp acted alone?

It does appear she must be much farther then close to home, because of the 9th house stellium…(close to home would be 3rd or 4th houses)

I’m more then a little curious to know if anyone has the information what all that flurry of cell phone calls was from SA cell phone (about 11 of them reportedly) :

The Moon ruler of the 3rd house in this chart and co-ruler of the event itself, is found in the 6th conj. Saturn and the Vertex, (restricted and event )in Libra (ruled by Venus)

The question I have is was there more then one man involved in this abduction?

The 8th house of Death and presumably, showing us something of the murderer, (if death ensued), is in Sagittarius: (Ruler Jupiter found in the 12th with Uranus) same degree conjunct fixed star “SCHEAT” (great misfortune) the 12th of captivity.

FromWikipedia: The double bodied – bi-corporeal
A double-bodied zoidion [sign] is said to be between two seasons,
Modern astrology does tend to regard mutable signs as more unstable and wavering, less strong-willed, than either cardinal or fixed signs, but also more adaptable and can deal more easily with change.

However, by the time William Lilly wrote Christian Astrology, in 1647, a subtle change had taken place. Lilly writes, describing Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces:
"The Signs [...] are divided into moveable, fixed and common, [Common] Signs are constituted between moveable and fixed, and retain a property of nature, partaking both with the preceding and consequent Sign [...] They are called bi-corporeal or double bodied, because they represent two bodies: as Gemini (twins), Pisces (two fish)."

The Ruler of the 7th house, Mars should also show us something of the abductor, for it’s the house of others. In this case, Mars found in the 9th, squares the Moon & Saturn in the 6th thus in Capricorn, squares it’s own sign’s Ruler (Saturn) and having dignity (strong) in Mars.
Mars also opposes the I/C (4th house) and therefore, is dangerous to the home itself.
Jupiter (in Pisces) in a double bodied sign. Mars Quintile to both Jupiter & Uranus.
A creative aspect.

Leo, What does it show us about the abductor? Physical characteristics & age, perhaps. Is it a Saturnian person, possibly an older man?

I only know what I've read and seen on TV. I also have a few of Hailey's family members on my facebook friends list.

I personally think he left work on the 27th and possibly raped/killed Hailey, he then left to hide the body?
This would explain why he left work that day and later lied about why he left work.

I don't believe a neighbor saw her in the backyard that day. Times/dates can be easily confused.

Later that afternoon Hailey's brother came home and knocked on the door but couldn't get in, he ended up climbing in a window and stated that SA was in the hallway with a Deer in headlights look. Maybe he was still cleaning up the crime scene and deposing of the clothes he had worn?

Hailey had told her Grandmother that SA would stand at her doorway at night and it scared her.
Hailey's Uncle said he didn't know how anyone could hurt that little girl.
The affidavit reports that Adkins replied, “Yah, it's like killing a deer.”

Of course this is all just speculation but why would he lie about numerous things if he had nothing to hide?

If the hour was really 2:00 p.m. and this not rounded off as an approximation, it is passing strange that this outcry to police is not marked with crisis degrees. By the way, those are never approximations. They are 0°, 13° and 26° of Cardinal Signs, 9° and 21° of Fixed Signs, and 4° and 17° of Mutable Signs.

Right away, the position of the chief significator, Venus, starts off the page because she is way over in House 7, as far from her own interests and rightful preoccupations as can be. She is in exile by Sign as well. Venus belongs to Taurus but is opposite, in Scorpio. Caretaking and mother instincts, seen in the House 6 Moon, are subverted by this same weak, passive, give-away-the-store Venus. (Ruler of the intercept) She has vocalised on t.v. that her friends had to "pound it into her head" that her live in companion could be responsible for Hailey's disappearance. Intercepts always reek of concealment & deception and not only the Moon is closeted there but Saturn, who afflicts her partner in a cruelty sadism square. It came out that the snuff flicks, horror memorabilia, murder lit, etc. was a hobby for both partners. The Moon is also square Mars. Conditions in the home must be read with this report to police because the two Houses share a Sign, Cancer.

If this is the horoscope we are going to trust, because it is in the police records, after all, then the Sun ruling Billie's child is with Pluto in House 9 in Capricorn. That is~not near the home in Colorado City but in a distant locale, dead and in a dark, desolate and disgusting place. Part of Death for this chart would be 0°08' Cancer, conjunct the south node of the Moon. This is also square the Moons of the Walking Witnesses and the Shawn Adkins' reports.

Tuba, Thank you for this useful post! As a rookie learning astrology, I have a few questions and I am hoping you or others can help me.

First, I just want to be sure I am looking at the right chart...In your post above you are refering to the most recent Reported Missing Chart with the 2pm time--correct?
If so, are you saying the chart is showing Hailey may be found in a Capricorn location?
Regarding the part BBM above...are you describing the Capricorn location?

Yesterday, Fifth posted information from Soulscape--see here:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6022574&postcount=133"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - HAILEY DUNN 12/27/10 Colorado City, TX[/ame]

In that post, Soulscape, is referencing the Last Seen Chart w/ 3:15 time. She mentions in the last paragraph that, "Part of Death disposited by SUN in Capricorn. VENUS in Scorpio disposited by MARS in Capricorn. Even MOON was in Libra, disp. by VENUS disp. by MARS, so Capricorn locations not out of the question."

After looking at both the last seen chart and the 2pm reported missing chart, are they both showing a Capricorn location for Hailey? If so, can you provide more description about Capricorn locations? Also, is there any indication about which direction or how far from home Hailey was taken?

Thank you so much!

MarlaMe

Tuba, Thank you for this useful post! As a rookie learning astrology, I have a few questions and I am hoping you or others can help me.

First, I just want to be sure I am looking at the right chart...In your post above you are refering to the most recent Reported Missing Chart with the 2pm time--correct?
If so, are you saying the chart is showing Hailey may be found in a Capricorn location?
Regarding the part BBM above...are you describing the Capricorn location?

Yesterday, Fifth posted information from Soulscape--see here:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - HAILEY DUNN 12/27/10 Colorado City, TX

In that post, Soulscape, is referencing the Last Seen Chart w/ 3:15 time. She mentions in the last paragraph that, "Part of Death disposited by SUN in Capricorn. VENUS in Scorpio disposited by MARS in Capricorn. Even MOON was in Libra, disp. by VENUS disp. by MARS, so Capricorn locations not out of the question."

After looking at both the last seen chart and the 2pm reported missing chart, are they both showing a Capricorn location for Hailey? If so, can you provide more description about Capricorn locations? Also, is there any indication about which direction or how far from home Hailey was taken?

Thank you so much!
MarlaMe

Yes, we are finding Capricorn prominent, either directly as in the 2:00 pm 12/28 chart or indirectly, as dispositor in the 12/27 Last Seen and the 3:00 pm 12/28 Reported Missing.

Furthermore, 12/28/10 is a Tuesday, a MARS day, and 2:00 pm falls within the MARS hour.

MARS is posited at 15 Capricorn in all these charts. MARS is Out of Bounds (out of control) and is significator of the Perp in all these charts. Make no mistake about that. Re-read the first post on this thread describing MARS the Perp.

FifthEssence was kind enough to research the Capricorn environs for us:
2pm Tuesday 12/28/10 Colorado City, TX
A MARS day
MARS hour till 2:24pm

CAPRICORN environment
using the Rulership book-Rex Bills
abandoned places, basements, caves, caverns, cement, bricks, old churches,
cemeteries, (colors=flat dark value) corner bldg facing south or south cornered
rooms, (2 times- dislocation of bones...oh my GOD), dungeons, fallow ground,
barren fields, granite , gravel pit, lumber or places for storing lumber,
mines,mountains,, pine trees, pits, places hard to reach=unpleasant to find-not
pleasant to smell, quarries, rock salt,thorns thorny trees or bushes, tombs,
tombstone markers, underground places * passages

Thanks,
Soulscape

Good (background) work on Mars, Fifth Essence!

And Mars in the 9th which rules the 7th, is the perpetrator in the sign of Mars Exaltation (strong to do the work it is doing) as is Saturn in the sign of Libra, 6th,in it's exalted sign.

We may indeed think that it makes sense i.e. Saturn, Capricorn to be an older male, however at age 13, Hailey would see the scarey SA as an "older male".

from Beedorahdee (post 153):
Fifth: on the most recent chart you have posted for the 2:00 time with Lilith in Pisces, that to me would represent water or fishing area, would love to hear your thoughts on this or is anyone else getting at or near a fishing hole.

In Mythology from what I have read Lilith would fly around and kidnap children and strangle them, in other things I have read it also represents wastelands.

not intending to speak for anyone but myself, I think that the I/C or 4th house cusp is the Ruler for "end of the matter"....
And if we take this chart (2PM) to see the end of the matter, it is Cancer, (a water sign) 24degrees on the cusp of the 4th house opposing both Mars and Ceres (care of the child)

Good (background) work on Mars, Fifth Essence!

And Mars in the 9th which rules the 7th, is the perpetrator in the sign of Mars Exaltation (strong to do the work it is doing) as is Saturn in the sign of Libra, 6th,in it's exalted sign.

We may indeed think that it makes sense i.e. Saturn, Capricorn to be an older male, however at age 13, Hailey would see the scarey SA as an "older male".

from Beedorahdee (post 153):

not intending to speak for anyone but myself, I think that the I/C or 4th house cusp is the Ruler for "end of the matter"....
And if we take this chart (2PM) to see the end of the matter, it is Cancer, (a water sign) 24degrees on the cusp of the 4th house opposing both Mars and Ceres (care of the child)

Let's take a good look at this 2pm chart.

Mars is opposite House 3 of short trips, neighbors, people we take for granted, etc. and 9° out of orb from the homestead. (not H4 as noted in the quote)

In terms of the 'home' environment, I agree, there were problems. The Moon (natural ruler of H4) squares Mars in this chart.

Also, it appears MARS is the perp. MARS sq. SATURN makes a particularly sadistic and brutal perp.

Let's take a good look at this 2pm chart.

Mars is opposite House 3 of short trips, neighbors, people we take for granted, etc. and 9° out of orb from the homestead. (not H4 as noted in the quote)

Also, it appears MARS is the perp. MARS sq. SATURN makes a particularly sadistic and brutal perp.

I'm not seeing the "quote" of Mars being located in the 4th house. :waitasec:

The quote is that the I/C is in Cancer.....ruled by this water sign, and Mars is opposed to the I/C albeit, by a 9 degree orb (which qualifies as a conjunction, however to be absolutely detailed about it, it certainly is in house 3 not house 4 that an opposition may fall from Mars.

But not quoted above that I can see.......(as house 4) having anything to do other then a mention of the Water sign of Cancer Rules the homestead.

Is not a conjunction a conjunction, even when "out of exact orb?" And to a very important angle?

REF quote: 24degrees on the cusp of the 4th house opposing both Mars and Ceres

I realize a "traditional orb allowance" for a conjunction would be up to 8 degrees, but surely this is not written in concrete, and I've allowed 9 degrees because it's an angle the all important "home" of Hailey opposed by Mars & Ceres.

The argument of course, could be made, that in "exact parameters" then, Mars & Ceres were opposing the 3rd house of the Missing Person's Report .

6 of one, 1/2 doz of the other.....is how it appears to me, in otherwords, the same end for it's Mars and it's Ceres and it's the 4th house or 3rd to /4th cusp.

As you all know, the federal government has appropriated a great deal of open land in the United States and not only open land. Since we have Capricorn on the cusp of both House 9 and House 10, i.e., the child's location and the government Sign and House, Capricorn, she may well be on such property whether it is a national park or some government installation or other dedicated real estate. At the very least, we should consider this slant on location.

And some consider 6degrees or less acceptable. Different backgrounds and tool sets.

I added in my previous post, an obvious aspect that reflects on the home we are discussing:
The Moon (natural ruler of H4) squares Mars in this chart.

Let's proceed with the case.
HAILEY needs to be found.

Here's the deal, Leomoon80. You did write Mars opposes the I.C. and is therefore, dangerous to the home itself. Now, is it important to look at how planets may be affecting the House opposite, yes and do we usually do that, no. So the principle is one we will register in our reserve pile to utilise where appropriate. In the instant case, Mars is not opposite the I.C. 9° is too wide an orb to use. There is a House that indeed IS colored by Mars and it is House 3. That House is already burdened with the south node of the Moon and it is coloured by Mars. Therefore, sad as it is to say, the information provided in the first call to law enforcement, is not as full or well remembered or imaginative of possibilities as it might be because the caller had compunctions about casting suspicion in the direction of the partner.

Tuba: Which reference do you use for having only up to 8 degrees orb as a conjunction to the I/C or angle?
Too wide an orb?
I do not use precise and only under advisement personally , as I see Astrology not as a hard science, but as an art using some scientific principles.

For instance, I was just Reading Ebertin (translation from the German today ) in Tad Mann's references, who said that Ebertin did not like the use of houses and frowned upon that practice.

Everyone uses their own techniques.
We all use (*from time to time) Ebertin's techniques too.
Midpoints.

I'd agree only insofar as saying Mars is opposing house 3 (for those who employ houses) and it does indeed, EVEN color the I/C or the end of the matter .

ref to orb allowance from this link: A well known Mundane Astrologer's Blog:
http://masongarretastrology.blogspot.com/2010/12/december-2010-predictions.html

snipped:
"Due to a standard orb allowance of 8-10 degrees in transits"

Of course when I do my readings I do not look for back-up links.....but this one had me curious due to the resulting controversy on my reading from Fifth Essence as to Mars and the I/C

I do agree and will capitulate however, that Mars of course, is only actually opposed the 3rd of the mind and local traffic to be "exact" as to where the opposition of this planet's transit is falling.

As you all know, the federal government has appropriated a great deal of open land in the United States and not only open land. Since we have Capricorn on the cusp of both House 9 and House 10, i.e., the child's location and the government Sign and House, Capricorn, she may well be on such property whether it is a national park or some government installation or other dedicated real estate. At the very least, we should consider this slant on location.

Great observation.(I bolded)

In my research I came across government owned land going west on RT 20 out of Colorado Springs and then south on RT87.

Someone's family lives there..... therefore seems reasonable to consider.

Big Springs State Park, also at the bottom of this park is an area called Comanche Trail Park.
Not sure if it is part of the Big Spring State Park, but it is right there below
the State Park marking on the map.

Also read something about the natural waters being sulfur like?? (maybe someone can confirm) and this made me think of the stinky odor that keeps coming up in the chart.

Notice the ROCKS in one of the pictures along the water crest in Comanche Park.
STONES of Capricorn?

MAP & info:
http://www.texasplainstrail.com/index.aspx?recordid=6361&page=1189

Comanche Trail Park & amphitheater.
http://www.panoramio.com/photo/37179843

In my research I came across government owned land going west on RT 20 out of Colorado Springs and then south on RT87.

Big Springs State Park, also at the bottom of this park is an area called Comanche Trail Park.
Not sure if it is part of the Big Spring State Park, but it is right there below

Also read something about the natural waters being sulfur like?? (maybe someone can confirm) and this made me think of the stinky odor that keeps coming up in the chart.

STONES of Capricorn?

MAP & info:

Thank you Fifth...Good work--This is very interesting!!! I looked it up on Google maps to get directions from Hailey's home to to Comanche Trail City Park and then mapped it to SA's mother's house. NOTE: The park is only 1.5 miles from SA's mom's house where he was hanging out the day Hailey went missing. The Mileage and time is below:

Hailey's home to to Comanche Trail City Park
Suggested routes
1. I-20 W -- 43.8 mi / 53 mins

2. TX-350 S -- 60.3 mi / 1 hour 10 mins
Link to Map: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...393,-100.88861&spn=0.023952,0.038409&t=h&z=15

Comanche Trail City Park, Big Spring, TX to 2807 Apache Dr, Big Spring, TX

Suggested routes
1. Wasson Rd -- 1.5 mi / 5 min
2. Thorpe St -- 1.6 mi / 5 min
3. Wasson Rd and Navajo Dr -- 1.8 mi / 6 min
Link to Map: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...393,-100.88861&spn=0.023952,0.038409&t=h&z=15

IIRC, the date 1.18.11 was stated to be an important day in the Hailey case here on an earlier post. I'll try to find it.
Also we are entering the Full Moon phase.......19th.....tomorrow.

I did not say 8° was an acceptable orb to a cusp. Even 8° is too wide. Event charts are a static picture of an event that occurs in time. If you, Leomoon80, are counseling a client on his natal chart, progressions and transits, the situation is different. You would be remiss not to tell your client Saturn was coming in for a return or a conjunction to the natal Saturn, even 20° away--this is what is in the client's future. The situation here is NOT the same.

How about the Part of Find?

I calculate it to be Capricorn - 4 degrees 2minutes.

That puts the POF in between Pluto & Pallas . Pallas = pre-determined and advanced planning and strategy with Pluto of course = death.

I'm still thinking the 9th is a further distance and wondering if he had help or did all of this himself. After all, there are still 11 calls he made, and to whom?

note: Feel free to double check the calculation and correct, but that is what I see, this sign, this degree and minutes.

I did not say 8° was an acceptable orb to a cusp. Even 8° is too wide. Event charts are a static picture of an event that occurs in time. If you, Leomoon80, are counseling a client on his natal chart, progressions and transits, the situation is different. You would be remiss not to tell your client Saturn was coming in for a return or a conjunction to the natal Saturn, even 20° away--this is what is in the client's future. The situation here is NOT the same.

OK, fine. I thought the criticism about my reading had to do with a orb being over 9 degrees away from the angle. To my way of thinking an angle with a transit on it's way is very important here.

My mistake in understanding the critique perhaps.

I still think however, the 8-10 degrees makes sense for the transits as the mundane event blogger observes.

Sorry, no harm at least from my end intended. And again, I don't care to argue finer points of astrology., as I am of the belief that many add by their posts on astrology if educated in that art. Sometimes, we can see things otherwise missed.

I found that true for instance with asteroids on this forum. It opened up my eyes to watching them morseo then I did before.

How about the Part of Find?

I calculate it to be Capricorn - 4 degrees 2minutes.

That puts the POF in between Pluto & Pallas . Pallas = pre-determined and advanced planning and strategy with Pluto of course = death.

I'm still thinking the 9th is a further distance and wondering if he had help or did all of this himself. After all, there are still 11 calls he made, and to whom?

For sure the 9th implies long distances unlike H3 would indicate close to home, near neighborhood.

Not based on anything astrological, I would think LE has investigated every person he communicated with on this cell and DD's those few days before and after Hailey was reported missing.
Let's hope one of his upstanding comrades squeak.

TUBA wrote:

STONES of Capricorn?

MAP & info:

Thank you Fifth...Good work--This is very interesting!!! I looked it up on Google maps to get directions from Hailey's home to to Comanche Trail City Park and then mapped it to SA's mother's house. NOTE: The park is only 1.5 miles from SA's mom's house where he was hanging out the day Hailey went missing. The Mileage and time is below:

Hailey's home to to Comanche Trail City Park
Suggested routes
1. I-20 W -- 43.8 mi / 53 mins

2. TX-350 S -- 60.3 mi / 1 hour 10 mins

Comanche Trail City Park, Big Spring, TX to 2807 Apache Dr, Big Spring, TX

Suggested routes
1. Wasson Rd -- 1.5 mi / 5 min
2. Thorpe St -- 1.6 mi / 5 min
3. Wasson Rd and Navajo Dr -- 1.8 mi / 6 min

Marlame, if you have a moment, could you look around that area to see if there are caverns or caves...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne