Forensic Astrology - HALEIGH CUMMINGS #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
VidaRose I've been beating that drum forever, I'm with you...... Tim Croslin was interogated for hours and hours and when tim and chelsea moved the cops went to their new house and interogated him again I'm sorry if I have offended anybody but I really think he is involved, Misti and Timmy were very close and I really think she would have called him for help there were phone calls between Timmy and Misti the night Haleigh dissappeared and Timmy was the last person Misti called before Ron came home. I think when Ronald called Tommy to go over to his house it was wrong place wrong time for Tommy

Yet another birthday for Tim Croslin has surfaced, four in all. If you trust June 21, 1987, again what we have are sextiles. His Sun in Cancer is sextile the Moon that indicated transport of the victim. Moon ruled House 8 and was 1° Virgo. Tim's Sun is 0°. His Mars, at 20° Cancer is sextile Uranus and sextile Saturn, both in travel Houses. His Jupiter is square the Mercury of that night of the eclipse, again travel. There is no interchart aspect that implicates him as perpetrator but it is very possible the van was misused.

Ancestry.com shows May 31 as birthday for Timothy A. Croslin.

Ancestry doesn't always get it right.

Even a June birthdate is awfully close to Tommy's, making Timmy just nine months younger.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111904"]2010.08.16 Misty Croslin Scheduled For Hearing On Drug Charges today - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

seems like allot of things are happening today ...........

T.A.C.'s facebook mood and photo gives me a deep chill.

http://www.myspace.com/tim_tim1

It does not feel right. "He loves his girls." It just dosen't feel sincere to me at all. I'm a sensitive, (or an empath) and what I feel is a man who's only motive in that photo and comment was to convince others that a father who loves his own girls couldn't harm another young girl. Very staged expression on his face. I have to learn more about forensic astrology, it is facinating. Thank you for all the useful links.

I'm 10/20/69 7:00 pm East Coast, another New Jersey Girl. It is such an honor to read everyone's work and insights. I hope I can contribute to WS in a useful way!

Can you do T.A.C.'s chart without a birth time?

VidaRose
Great job on finding Timmy's birthday! I personally have spent hours on the internet trying to find it, I love your spunk!

I found It!

Please see this link to a police report. He was born in May..5/31/1987

http://www.artharris.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Ron-Cummings-police-report-re-Timmy.pdf

What do you think? The police report has to have it right.
Thanks Tuba and everyone.

Good show! I'm ashamed to say, I already had that police report filed on my computer and didn't realize it until you posted the link. :blushing:

Tommy and Timmy were born so close together!

I'm assuming the police report is correct. Although, after reading it, I assume they got his birthdate from a source other than a drvier's license since Timmy was living in Massachusetts at the time, and Ronald was the one making the charges. Hmmmm? Unless they pulled the information from a previous charge. Can nothing be straightforward with these people?

Yes, VidaRose, a chart can be done without a birth time, using Sunrise or Noon instead. It's just that Timmy is being protected (not a suspect or person of interest), so his chart can't be posted.

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks everyone! Darn I can't believe he has not been named. I will figure out another way and get back to everyone. Until then..... have a great day everybody!

Why don't we just do T.A.C.'s chart with reguards to his being a suspect in the above police report? Wink.. Wink.

We would gain at the least insight on the tensions between Ron and Tim.
What do you all think?

This individual, if the latest birthday is the actual birthday, has unfriendly connections to Haleigh although nothing suspicious in regard to the charts for her disappearance. He would be born (if date is accurate) with Mars opposite Neptune and that Mars on Haleigh's Saturn. His Moon and Mercury are nearby. Mars opposite Neptune should never touch drugs, including prescription meds but is also known for betrayal. He could either suffer betrayal, perpetrate it upon someone or witness it. Without a time of birth, we cannot say which. Misty's Mars in Sagittarius not only squares Haleigh's own Mars, exact, but also opposes this individual's Sun, so she could do major damage in his life, unwittingly or by intention.

MeenaMom, the only slight change in her basic story is the black bag. I don't remember hearing about a black bag before. I'm too tired to search ALL the Croslin versions of what happened to Haleigh that night.

This slightly "new" version would be believable if they could produce Haleigh. Obviously, if Misty did tell LE this just after being arrested in January, they must have checked it out. We've seen them search the river in two places, plus the Mondex, and we still have nothing.

Cousin Joe is still walking free, except for a few hours last week, totally unrelated to Haleigh. I don't put much stock onto the Croslin Siblings' tales.

Here are links to old posts we did about Joe's chart, read through the thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80056&highlight=overstreet&page=6

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80056&highlight=overstreet&page=7

Remember, we were looking at Joe's chart in February 2009, long before the river search in April 2010. Even though his chart tells us JO is a bad azz, he didn't appear to be the perp Misty and Tommy said he was. Looking at his charts with rested eyes may give us added insight. I don't know, the more M & T point fingers at their cousin, the more I want to look at whose not being fingered. :cow: (Just to cover myself)

The main problem with comparing Haleigh's chart to those of others is that we found SO MANY connecting aspects to hers in charts of SO MANY people. In various ways, this is a most disturbing case. Just too many possibilities. When Sheriff Hardy said, "The whole world is a suspect", it was as though he had been looking at all the charts along with us.

This is madness! Will it ever be solved? No wonder LE is having such a hard time. Thanks Tuba for the work.

This sure is a tough case for the police, the entire Croslin family charts all have something to do with Haleigh probably because they ALL had a role in the cover up of Haleigh's death..

The moon comes full in six more days. Is there any indication that this could produce some solid evidence or a solution to this case?

Yes, the Full Moon is exactly opposite the House 9 Moon of Misty's 911 call when Ron arrived home a year and a half ago. Full Moon's that aspect illuminate and bring awareness. Relevant facts come to light. It is a strongly positive investigative influence.

The January account corresponds in some respects to what Misty told Florence Hollars. Of course, before the Moon comes full on the 24th, it moves through Aquarius touching the long ago Sun and Neptune, Jupiter, Mars and node of Haleigh's disappearance. Then the Full Moon conjoins Haleigh's Uranus, which represents a moment of shock and disruption in her short life. The conjunction is exact and it does exactly oppose the Moon that removed her, as shown by its position in the traveling-away-House, the night of February 10, 2009.

While the Moon approaches full from Aquarius, she sheds her light upon Haleigh's Leo planets. The Venus-Mars conjunction which coincides doesn't link to the old events in any dramatic way but the big Mercury station with cooperative Moon does as it comes within minutes of the old Saturn-Uranus opposition of Haleigh's disappearance.
This is all enlightening in the most literal way. Some of the information surfacing can be substantiated at last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retired Private Investiga