Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As you may suspect, Crystal Sheffield's chart is disturbingly dysfunctional. (Elsa P. of elsaelsa.com would call it a Trainwreck.) That notwithstanding, I do not believe Crystal was directly involved with the disappearance of her daughter and I am not going to dissect her chart on this Thread because she has not, at this time, been named a person of interest or a suspect.

Should that change, I'll reconsider.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Enough said. Thanks

Good thinking, White Hawk. Goes to motive, right?

Motive such as she has a couple of kids now, she is paying child support on Haleigh, RC has a YOUNG girlfriend, plus a ton of other things I could think of. What I kept seeing was her crying, sniffling and wiping hers eyes but I never was any tears. (Might have missed something) She will not look into any one's eyes but that could be a self esteem problem. They both has past drug problems but I think RC is used to trying to get sympathy and can work the system better. (Not saying he is guilty of anything to do with Haleigh. He is just a better actor!)

Now see, my assumption was wrong. I thought you were referring to Sapp being indirectly related to CS's family, in some kind of way. This reminds me of something I wanted to look at but forgot. In our review of SO's, have we come up with any that have a history of drug arrests?

Aw, honey. I am so sorry you had to go through so much.

A big hug for you.

So many people want to use those type of experiences as an excuse for the things they do wrong in life...but, you are an example of how to turn it around to fight for the children...bless you hon, without that experience (I know this may sound really strange) you may not have the drive you have to help these kids . These kids need those who want to help them instead of hurt them. :blowkiss:

Jersey,

No need to re-post your quote.....

I just got through kicking my rear-end all over the room. If I hit a sensitive spot, I'm sorry. However, you made me see something I already knew but had forgotten. Thanks for that. Also, God has given you the strength to tell others about what happened and that is a blessing. When you say I know how you feel to someone, they know you really do. May God also bless Crystal in the same way.

Static & Housemouse, I think it's deplorable when people use their bad experiences as an excuse to grow up and give other people bad experiences back...but...if you're a small child and you live that your whole life, a life filled with dysfunction and abuse...and if you don't have good solid positive role models in your life, then you could very well end up the same way. Please don't feel bad for me. I have a wonderful life and an incredible family to share it with. I'm truly blessed. Ok, back to these charts. I personally don't believe Crystal is involved. I'm not so sure about Ron. I think if he did, it was indirectly, like maybe somebody that he narced out or something...or maybe someone he owed money to. I don't really see a complete stranger sneaking into the house and stealing Haleigh. I'm not saying the perp was an actual friend, but I would go as far as saying he could be an acquaintance. Maybe even somebody they saw in passing on a daily basis, yet never spoke with. Idk.

When watching the families, what was your impression of Daddy Dearest?

And, was young Mistie's absence unusual?

I know this was addressed to WH, so please forgive me HM, but I got the impression that Ron's a fake, his dad's a little embarassed, and his mom sounded off when she didn't need to. She sort of reminded me of someone else's mom that only likes the media when they show you in a favorable light. I also think she's one of the reason's her son hasn't been arrested for his underage liasons and drug activity. According to Florida law, wouldn't this constitute a SO? Yes, I believe so. I also think Misty wasn't right there b/c the family knows it's making their family look even worse...especially Ron. I'm still trying to find out Ron's other baby's name and his mother. I know Misty used to babysit for her and that's how she met Ron. I have to get up early, so I can't research all night...Ugh.

about to pack it in myself, but am going to go over to the Haleigh main thread and see what they thought of Geraldo.

It's a way of clearing out the worries about who did this!

Jersey..
IIRC, Ron's OTHER/probable babymama's name is Amber...not sure if her son's name has been posted.

I know this was addressed to WH, so please forgive me HM, but I got the impression that Ron's a fake, his dad's a little embarassed, and his mom sounded off when she didn't need to. She sort of reminded me of someone else's mom that only likes the media when they show you in a favorable light. I also think she's one of the reason's her son hasn't been arrested for his underage liasons and drug activity. According to Florida law, wouldn't this constitute a SO? Yes, I believe so. I also think Misty wasn't right there b/c the family knows it's making their family look even worse...especially Ron. I'm still trying to find out Ron's other baby's name and his mother. I know Misty used to babysit for her and that's how she met Ron. I have to get up early, so I can't research all night...Ugh.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I watched a bit of Geraldo R show on Fox. He had an angry set to with Ronald C. But in his interview with Haleigh's mom, she mentioned the
name of Ronald's other child's mom. I do not want to post the wrong name, I think it was Amber.

Jersey..
IIRC, Ron's OTHER/probable babymama's name is Amber...not sure if her son's name has been posted.

Thank you so very much. I'll research it tomorrow. If anybody happens to go onto the main Haleigh thread, please look for the mention of AMBER. Have a good sleep everyone. :blowkiss:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I watched a bit of Geraldo R show on Fox. He had an angry set to with Ronald C. But in his interview with Haleigh's mom, she mentioned the
name of Ronald's other child's mom. I do not want to post the wrong name, I think it was Amber.

You know what? I was playing a game with my son and watching Geraldo at the same time. I completely missed that part. I'll look for her tomorrow. Can't thank you all enough. Goodnight. :blowkiss:

I think they are all NUTS! I also think that a lot of what they are hearing is new to them. Meaning that what they were told by one of their kin is not what really happened. One last thought... A lot of times the media sets up their own interviews and uses those that will benefit their broadcast best. You only hear and see what they want you to. Geraldo is a good example imo.

You know what? I was playing a game with my son and watching Geraldo at the same time. I completely missed that part. I'll look for her tomorrow. Can't thank you all enough. Goodnight. :blowkiss:

Hi Jeresy, i'll keep looking on the Haleigh treads and see if anyone has found any info. None yet, maybe because Amber is being rumored to be 17. will post if found...try and get some sleep.:blowkiss:

ETA: One of our great sleuths (momtective) heard Ron mention the name Aylyn yesterday when refering to a question about his children. Have not found the video...No age listed...will keep looking if you think it my help...Praying that Haleigh is found soon.

ps.. This is bugging me..everyone has seen all the info re: Sapp's history/connections that was posted on Topix, right? I just know this "ground has already been plowed", but would rather be redundant than to slip thru the cracks.

Not a faux pas at all!

I have seen it, but can't remember where. Did you check the "data" thread for Haleigh here? It might be in there.

All the charges were for the same date, 12-12-2002, and there was everything on the list, cocaine, heroin, opium, meth, pot, GHB, and one bunch of initials I do not recognize. MMDH? can't remember!

Search through on my moniker, because I am sure I summarized these when analyzing RC's sensitive degrees, using the rap sheet date listed above...maybe yesterday or the day before.

So sorry..I wasn't succinct enough. Thank you so much for being sweet and patient Housemouse. I do know where the link is located on Topix. Just wanted to make certain that everyone here had also read all of the *cough*??facts?? on the Topix board, especially the ones that refer to the fact that Sapp could conceivably have access to a key to the Cummings mobile home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AliWicked77