Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still learning here, and please correct me if I am way off base...I am interpreting this as some sort of "deal" gone terribly wrong and Ron is the reason Haliegh went missing...not that he actually did anything TO her, but it is because of something he is trying to cover up. The sun's position indicated that to me, and the Moon seems to be hiding something(which I am assuming is Mistie in this case.) I still am not anywhere near being able to predict anything with astrology, with tarot, intuition is the main guide with the imagery, this is imagery...but so different because it is specific. So please let me know if I am way off base. Thanks

Still learning here, and please correct me if I am way off base...I am interpreting this as some sort of "deal" gone terribly wrong and Ron is the reason Haliegh went missing...not that he actually did anything TO her, but it is because of something he is trying to cover up. The sun's position indicated that to me, and the Moon seems to be hiding something(which I am assuming is Mistie in this case.) I still am not anywhere near being able to predict anything with astrology, with tarot, intuition is the main guide with the imagery, this is imagery...but so different because it is specific. So please let me know if I am way off base. Thanks

At least four of us astro-sleuths do not predict anything with astrology, actually. As I have said before, the Bible is quite definite that "prediction" is a wrong use of God's design/plan for the heavens above us.

What we do try to do is analyze and understand the energies that are represented by the planets/luminaries/fixed stars, etc. We try not to use intuition, and also try to keep our personal biases out of our work.

I stay away from other forms of divination for the reasons stated above. Hope this helps explain the difference between us and psychics, static. If you have any questions about any of our posts, do not hesitate to ask! We will do our very best to answer.

Housemouse, I think Jersey was asking for the chart to show Haleigh's bio-mom, Chrystal.

However, I still printed it out for my own studying purposes, you guys are a wealth of knowledge!

Now where is our JerseyGirl?

Housemouse, I think Jersey was asking for the chart to show Haleigh's bio-mom, Chrystal.

However, I still printed it out for my own studying purposes, you guys are a wealth of knowledge!

Now where is our JerseyGirl?

"SS, HM, 5th, Tuba, Kait...somebody...Please could somebody try a chart with Haleigh, Crystal, and Ron using their birth data? Also, I'm wondering if a chart could be done involving Haleigh, Sapp, & Johns. "

JerseyGirl asked for several charts, and I assumed that she wanted the one posted above more than the others she has asked for. I am trying to cook dinner, and keep up with the thread... still want to finish the charts I am working on at present, before getting involved in another direction.

Hope you all don't mind...

At least four of us astro-sleuths do not predict anything with astrology, actually. As I have said before, the Bible is quite definite that "prediction" is a wrong use of God's design/plan for the heavens above us.

What we do try to do is analyze and understand the energies that are represented by the planets/luminaries/fixed stars, etc. We try not to use intuition, and also try to keep our personal biases out of our work.

I stay away from other forms of divination for the reasons stated above. Hope this helps explain the difference between us and psychics, static. If you have any questions about any of our posts, do not hesitate to ask! We will do our very best to answer.

Thank you housemouse, that is why this is such a different path for me, but I like it because of those reasons you stated above. Should have said interpret instead of predict, that is what I meant. The accuracy based upon facts is what fascinates me the most, and would never want to upset God in any way shape or form. Thanks again and will be studying this diligently. :)

Venus/Pluto, Venus/Mars, Neptune/Pluto in a pile-up on D.S.'s Sun; Toro square victim's Mars; Node on victim's Uranus and asteroid Astraea on D.S.'s Pluto. All of those planet slashes above represent midpoints, powerful half-way marks right on his Sun. A great deal of temptation for one sexual offender to defeat.

SS, HM, 5th, Tuba, Kait...somebody...Please could somebody try a chart with Haleigh, Crystal, and Ron using their birth data? Also, I'm wondering if a chart could be done involving Haleigh, Sapp, & Johns. Please forgive me for quoting myself. I'm still finding more as I go along...OMG! I'm completely blown away. I might need to step away...:eek:

Jersey, there are several charts & discussions involving SAPP. See Housemouse's post below for a list of links:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3343862&postcount=70

Here is the tri-wheel involving Haleigh's Natal (Sunrise) with Johns's speculative natal (Sunrise and relocated to Satsuma) against the 911 Call Chart:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/...mings/Tri-WheelJohnswithHaleighNataland91.gif

The contacts with Johns's chart are not as ominous as those with Sapp's. Again, my "short list" is:

1. DONALD LEE SAPP
2. TIMOTHY RANDOLPH LOUCAKIS
3. JAMES JOSEPH LANE

SAPP is way out in front with LOUCAKIS close behind. CHAD EUGENE REYNOLDS is highly suspicious as well.

WILLIAM MARTIN COOK's Nodes are on Haleigh's SUN with Event chart NEPTUNE on his natal Sunrise Midheaven. He needs a closer look.

RICHARD SCOTT WINCH's chart is highly suspicious when compared to Haleigh's Sunrise Natal and the 911 Call chart. He needs a closer look.

I'd put TIMOTHY S. FEARNS lower down the list, but he's still on it.

It is disheartening that so many of these RSO's charts interact. They all need to be thoroughly investigated and re-investigated by LE.

Thanks,
Soulscape

"SS, HM, 5th, Tuba, Kait...somebody...Please could somebody try a chart with Haleigh, Crystal, and Ron using their birth data? Also, I'm wondering if a chart could be done involving Haleigh, Sapp, & Johns. "

JerseyGirl asked for several charts, and I assumed that she wanted the one posted above more than the others she has asked for. I am trying to cook dinner, and keep up with the thread... still want to finish the charts I am working on at present, before getting involved in another direction.

Hope you all don't mind...

Thank you housemouse. Have a nice dinner. Thanks for the other chart. Mangia!:blowkiss:

Sorry, housemouse, I was trying to catch up on this thread and noticed that JG asked for a chart for Haleigh, Ron & Crystal and then saw your chart for Haleigh, Ron and Misty. I must have misunderstood JG. Sorry, I'm not trying to treat y'all like an "Astrologer Drive-Thru"

Welcome to McAstro, can I take your order?

Yes, I'd like a Natal Chart with a side order of Horary

I respect the time you take especially while trying to take care of daily duties, and didn't want you to expend any extra energy on something if you didn't have to. If it came across any other way, I apologize. :blowkiss:

Venus/Pluto, Venus/Mars, Neptune/Pluto in a pile-up on D.S.'s Sun; Toro square victim's Mars; Node on victim's Uranus and asteroid Astraea on D.S.'s Pluto. He also has the obsession 165° Venus to Saturn. All of those planet slashes above represent midpoints, powerful half-way marks right on his Sun. A great deal of temptation for one sexual offender to defeat.

<Respectfully bolded>

Thank you, Tuba!

And to bore the rest of you with our repetitiveness:

SAPP IS THE #1 RSO SUSPECT on our List.

White Hawk, take note.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Jersey, there are several charts & discussions involving SAPP. See Housemouse's post below for a list of links:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3343862&postcount=70

Thanks,
Soulscape

Right, thanks Soulscape, I know this. But I'm wondering if you do a tri-wheel with Haleigh, D.Sapp, and K.Johns all on the same chart. I'm wondering if it could show the help of 2 men that could be involved with each other. I'm sorry to create more work. If you think it's too far out there, then that's ok and I'm sorry...but I see some kind of connection with these people. Thank you.

The only LE connection that I know of is Ron's mother, Teresa, she is a dispatcher for LE

Sorry, housemouse, I was trying to catch up on this thread and noticed that JG asked for a chart for Haleigh, Ron & Crystal and then saw your chart for Haleigh, Ron and Misty. I must have misunderstood JG. Sorry, I'm not trying to treat y'all like an "Astrologer Drive-Thru"

I respect the time you take especially while trying to take care of daily duties, and didn't want you to expend any extra energy on something if you didn't have to. If it came across any other way, I apologize. :blowkiss:

Hugs for that, Lovejac! :blowkiss:

Readers, please realize it takes tons of energy and time to analyze charts. There will be several charts not cast for that reason. We must focus on --- and remain focused on --- the pertinent charts in this case.

Thanks,
Soulscape

LOL! A side order of Horary! Great humor.

For those of you who are eager to study a chart we haven't gotten to yet, try going to one of the free charting sites, and putting the info in for yourselves. Not that hard to do, and you can then print them out and study them the way we do.

Sorry, I'm not trying to treat y'all like an "Astrologer Drive-Thru"

I'm really really sorry. I just found out some pertinent info between last night and today...it's been driving me crazy! Sorry again.

Love, that has to be the funniest statement! Thanks so much for a much needed laugh! Hugs to you all! :blowkiss:

Blog Talk Radio discussion on Caylee Anthony Case & Haleigh
2/22/09 (Sunday) at 10 PM EST / 9 CST / 8 MST / 7 PST

Tricia Griffith the owner of websleuths, will be on to discuss the Caylee Anthony Case (as well as the midyette & cummings cases) with private investigator Vito Colluci, and fmr prosecutor Wendy Murphy.

Here is the link if anyone is interested in listening:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

I didn't want anyone to miss this!

Blog Talk Radio discussion on Caylee Anthony Case & Haleigh
2/22/09 (Sunday) at 10 PM EST / 9 CST / 8 MST / 7 PST

Tricia Griffith the owner of websleuths, will be on to discuss the Caylee Anthony Case (as well as the midyette & cummings cases) with private investigator Vito Colluci, and fmr prosecutor Wendy Murphy.

Here is the link if anyone is interested in listening:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

I didn't want anyone to miss this!

Thank you so much, Angel Who Cares. It will be the highlight of my evening! And, you deserve a medal for your diligence in maintaining the time-stamped docs and media links forum for us all.

It is such a valuable resource to have, and we never know when we will need to go back and find a date/time quickly. It is so reassuring to know we won't have to wade through pages and pages to pin down a critical detail!

LOL I was thinking the seasoned astrologers here, are like swimming instructors with a new student who has never been in the water before, whenever I post. Just a sponge wanting to absorb everything now now now! lol

You guys are so good and very helpful
I don't live far from the area; about 45 min and if you need me to search; I might be
able to; already been on one already.

Thank you also, Angel, for that long roster of programs on the web reviewing the Anthony case. That was how I began my day, watching those. It is always good to review everything (even when Mercury is not backstroking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nelib87