Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help guys!!

This is what my friend needs DESPERATELY, I have quoted her

"Do you have a post with a general explanation on Sapp? Remember Im posting in an artticle and wont be able to interpret, I will need some clean data."

Alsom I can't find Timothy Fearns chart that was done by Mary, anyone have a clue?

Love - did you send Tuba's Moon Rise chart too?

Oh and btw - the article says the new search being done is NORTH - they're going NORTH!! woot I hope they go south too to the Railroad tracks.

I'm so frustrated, I'm not having good searching today, and can't find the things my friend is aking for! Add to that, my 3 boys are jumping off the wall and me, wanting to go to Burger King as promised my me!! arrrrrrrg!!!

Next time, I will be more organized, you better believe it!!

Love - did you send Tuba's Moon Rise chart too?

Oh and btw - the article says the new search being done is NORTH - they're going NORTH!! woot I hope they go south too to the Railroad tracks.

Hmmm...could they be searching North on the railroad tracks...towards the railroad bridge that opens over the river...hmmm...wonder who suggested that?..hmmm...maybe towards where Lane lived and where his brother now lives with his wife...or maybe RR trax to water to boat taken back to Sapps trailer...or heck, maybe even Loukakis (but I think he's ruled out by the cops b/c of his GPS - they should be able to pull up his whereabouts digitally)...or maybe the 2 sex offenders that live right across the river...Jeez, with all the stuff entailed in this drama, it's such a shame I've already seen Joe Dirt to spoil the end. Sorry, I'm just really sick of it all...too many sex offenders and too many missing kids...something needs to be done! Too many kids dating adults with both families surrounded by dysfunction and children involved in it all...so sad that in todays day & time, our laws don't protect the innocent yet they fatten the vermin in our jails by protecting them and giving them 2nd 3rd 4th 5th chances! I'm stepping away for a sec...need to catch my breath. Sorry everyone...:blowkiss:

Unsure if you guys are still looking for Brandon Overstreet - I found two? Do we know the middle names or age?

I have one DOB on 8/2/1990 City is shown as Quincy, Fl ???
I have another DOB on 8/22/1973 City is shown a Daytona Beach, FL

I do not think it would be either of these would it as he was from TN?

Please help guys!!

This is what my friend needs DESPERATELY, I have quoted her

"Do you have a post with a general explanation on Sapp? Remember Im posting in an artticle and wont be able to interpret, I will need some clean data."

Alsom I can't find Timothy Fearns chart that was done by Mary, anyone have a clue?

Perhaps this will help. I honed in on Sapp primarily because of the map. I noticed that it was north of Haleigh's house, and remembered what was posted (SoulScape or Kaitland)about the north or south direction, and a close look at the map made me think Sapp might have traveled through the back country, not on the roads.

So, looked at Loukackis (sp?) chart and Sapp's chart, and decided that Sapp had much better cross connections, and focused on his right off the bat. Studying his midpoints convinced me at LE should be checking out his alibi right away, and then I remembered my post about Heracles asteroid, made the connection to him because he apperently had had a wife and four children...

That is the basis for my desire to see him totally interrogated and cleared, plus there is enough North Node activity in the charts to suggest some kind of association with the family...

Of course, we could be off base! Astrology isn't that exact an art.

Unsure if you guys are still looking for Brandon Overstreet - I found two? Do we know the middle names or age?

I have one DOB on 8/2/1990 City is shown as Quincy, Fl ???
I have another DOB on 8/22/1973 City is shown a Daytona Beach, FL

I do not think it would be either of these would it as he was from TN?

I am kind of holding off a bit, Heartbroken. Perhaps hoping that Lovejac's work will lead LE to either confirm or eliminate Sapp first. It is so easy to get everyone's chart details mixed up in my old grey head.

In part, this is why I tend not to run too many charts on the extraneous people and daily events. I really need to keep a good train of thought going. It is a good thing that there are a bunch of us working on this terrible situation, because we can complement and reinforce each other's work.

An article on wftv is stating that

"The Putnam County Sherriff's Office says that the FBI is investigating Misty Croslin's cousin. Eyewitness News learned Thursday that Misty Croslin's cousin, known as "Joe" was in town the night Haleigh disappeared.

There are now questions about what role Joe may have played in the disappearance. After the little girl vanished, he took off to Tennessee."

But, I still am going to hold off a day or so, to pin down exactly which one is "Joe", and to make sure we have a solid bdate and place before creating a chart.

It takes time to do the work-up, and that is wasted if we aren't certain about the validity of the info. I am such an old fogiette that I don't trust facebook and myspace.

I like arrest records so much better, and there doesn't see to be any shortage of those with this bunch!

Perhaps this will help. I honed in on Sapp primarily because of the map. I noticed that it was north of Haleigh's house, and remembered what was posted (SoulScape or Kaitland)about the north or south direction, and a close look at the map made me think Sapp might have traveled through the back country, not on the roads.

So, looked at Loukackis (sp?) chart and Sapp's chart, and decided that Sapp had much better cross connections, and focused on his right off the bat. Studying his midpoints convinced me at LE should be checking out his alibi right away, and then I remembered my post about Heracles asteroid, made the connection to him because he apperently had had a wife and four children...

That is the basis for my desire to see him totally interrogated and cleared, plus there is enough North Node activity in the charts to suggest some kind of association with the family...

Of course, we could be off base! Astrology isn't that exact an art.

Housemouse, please don't forget that when you all did Sapp's chart, you didn't know that his real address was right behind Haleigh's...in the neighboring neighborhood so to speak. It is exact as far as the location supplied by the charts...one of the two. That's even more of a reason to hone in on Sapp. The way I see it is that you guys came up with Sapp fitting the bill based on an old address...when given the real or true address, he still fit the bill, maybe even more so. That's something to be proud of Tuba, Housemouse, Soulscape...If he's ruled out, then we move on...right? I would still like to know if it's required for Sapp to wear a digital tracking device. I've found nothing in his documents that suggests he does. As a matter of fact, since I've read the law requiring GPS monitoring anklets be placed on predators in Florida, I believe Sapp might not have to wear one b/c his conviction(s) was(were) sooner than that...right? Housemouse, you and all the rest Soulscape, well just everyone, has done a wonderful job. Even if it isn't Sapp, Lane, Loukakis, or anyone else we've mentioned, I'll still be proud of our efforts b/c we're all in this together for all the very right reasons. Everyone lends their own point of view, each one being different or similar but exacted & perfected until it seems perfectly reasonable. All this b/c of the level of communication. Please don't get yourself down. Heck, if it really is him, I might wonder if maybe you all should open up shop somewhere and make a ton off of stupid perps like this...all the while giving back to your fellow man for helping to do the right thing. :blowkiss:

Love, I just finished. These are the most important ones regarding Sapp. I copied them based on Sapp being #1. This group includes most pertinent posts. check them out in case they are dupes of yours, please. Keep in mind that I didn't gear it towards Lane or Loukakis. I think these posts are all about Sapp...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3311022&postcount=274
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3311670&postcount=292
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3313462&postcount=339
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/...mings/Tri-WheelSappwithHaleighnataland911.gif
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3316093&postcount=417
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3316654&postcount=451
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3317879&postcount=461
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3336848&postcount=722
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3337163&postcount=725
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3337613&postcount=732
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3337824&postcount=746
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3337939&postcount=749
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3337993&postcount=751
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3338402&postcount=764
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3338550&postcount=765
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3338610&postcount=768
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3339664&postcount=795
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3341180&postcount=27

#417 gives speculative Direction and Mileage:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3316093&postcount=417

Speculatively, Haleigh is approx. 12 miles NNE of her home according to Ivy's method. IIRC, Tuba also thought NNE.

ETA: I am wrestling with VENUS being so close to 4th House Cusp. Let me get more speculative. Let's speculate that VENUS could be considered in the 4th House. In that case, at North Latitude and Angular house, the base measurement would be 1 mile x difference in degrees between VENUS and MOON = 4 degrees difference x 1 mile = 4 miles and still NNE direction.

So the entire speculative range would be 4 - 12 miles from home in a NNE direction.

Almost due NORTH, I am thinking --- or conversely SSW (almost due SOUTH) --- within approx. 4 - 12 miles.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soul I was thinking about that...the directional you gave was based on the Last Seen chart at 5:00 or 5:30 wasn't it? Or was it on the 911 chart?

Do you think it would be more accurate to look at the 7pm GGM Last Seen chart now? Just wondering. If you used the 911 chart pls ignore my stupidity. he he he

Jersey Girl's stick chair analysis and photos should be passed along to LE.

Can forensics determine whose skin cells/ clothing threads, PERHAPS even fingerprints may be attached?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Housemouse, please don't forget that when you all did Sapp's chart, you didn't know that his real address was right behind Haleigh's...in the neighboring neighborhood so to speak. It is exact as far as the location supplied by the charts...one of the two. That's even more of a reason to hone in on Sapp. The way I see it is that you guys came up with Sapp fitting the bill based on an old address...when given the real or true address, he still fit the bill, maybe even more so. That's something to be proud of Tuba, Housemouse, Soulscape...If he's ruled out, then we move on...right? I would still like to know if it's required for Sapp to wear a digital tracking device. I've found nothing in his documents that suggests he does. As a matter of fact, since I've read the law requiring GPS monitoring anklets be placed on predators in Florida, I believe Sapp might not have to wear one b/c his conviction(s) was(were) sooner than that...right? Housemouse, you and all the rest Soulscape, well just everyone, has done a wonderful job. Even if it isn't Sapp, Lane, Loukakis, or anyone else we've mentioned, I'll still be proud of our efforts b/c we're all in this together for all the very right reasons. Everyone lends their own point of view, each one being different or similar but exacted & perfected until it seems perfectly reasonable. All this b/c of the level of communication. Please don't get yourself down. Heck, if it really is him, I might wonder if maybe you all should open up shop somewhere and make a ton off of stupid perps like this...all the while giving back to your fellow man for helping to do the right thing. :blowkiss:

See what I mean about having a hard time with keeping a good sequence in my head while working?

I never forget the important and telling details, but remembering exactly who and when gets so easily muddled when my brain is working in six different directions!

Is a "very good thing" that we have sharp minds like yours to help us here.

Can forensics determine whose skin cells/ clothing threads, PERHAPS even fingerprints may be attached?

Thanks,
Soulscape

ITA 200% - Jersey Girl your girlscout knowledge is something to really be proud of! I was so impressed with the way you analyzed that chair! And I agree LE should have this info.

Salem

Thanks,
Soulscape

Yes, if they have a sample and a perp to compare it to, they can.

WESH is reporting the same as several other news media that Misty's cousins name is "Joe"! Sorry if someone already posted this! I'm still catching up on threads & media. Article's have all been posted during the day in the Forensic Haleigh Astro Time-Stamped Thread as well as some new updates in the Caylee Astro Time-Stamped Thread! I know many of you have been so busy working on the Haleigh case I didn't want you to not be aware of them!
Thank You Lovejac, JerseyGirl, all of our wonderful astro's, etc. etc. for working so hard to try to find this beautiful little girl!
"Welcome" to all of the new WS's members that I haven't had a chance to say :wave: to yet! :grouphug:

Small snip from the WESH article:
Florida Department of Law Enforcement special agent Dominick Pape said all relatives have been interviewed in the case, and Joe is a relative. He said it wasn't fair to go into further detail.

:grouphug:
:angel:

Thanks,
Soulscape

WhiteHawk called them last night...explained that he's been a cop for 30 years...he told them about this site and the leads here...they would take all info into consideration as they are following up on all tips provided to them. Needless to say, they resumed searching this morning, in the woods right by Haleigh's home. I can't help but wonder if it's related to the phone call from WhiteHawk. I don't know if it's behind or on the side of the neighborhood. Also, this chair might not even be what I suspect it to be. It could have been used for fishing or just basic camping, heck, maybe even a kid made it. I have strong suspicions, though, that it wasn't made by a kid b/c of the garrote used...the way it was tied, how the sticks are held together - it just seems as if an adult did it. I can't easily explain away the horrendous overwhelming feeling of despair that I feel when I look at the stinking thing, though! I believe I read it was part of other "furniture"...so I'm most certain that LE already took it into evidence. From my experience, LE doesn't really like people playing arm chair detective and then acting on it by calling a tip line 5 times a day to report the same thing they already know. I was reluctant to call them, but WhiteHawk did. I won't hesitate again...even if I'm wrong.

Also, how do you feel about Haleigh being in water? I can't help but think she might have been thrown from the train tracks right above the river via the bridge. Also, when you wrote that she could be in a North room, did you mean maybe upstairs somewhere? It made me think about the skylights in her home. Trailer ceilings, especially the older model trailers, have low ceilings. Since we've been made aware that it had 2 skylights, do you think the perp could have climbed inside via an open or unlocked skylight? Just trying to work through a new avenue...that's all. :) Something else, WhiteHawk informed us last night that Sapp has a dirtbike (or something to that effect). They are easily navigable on railroad tracks...trust me - I did that as a kid! It was fun as heck! I think he was referring to paths that could have been used for the dirt bike, but I don't think WhiteHawk realized it's very easy to ride the tracks with a bike, especially a dirt bike! I woke up thinking about it this morning.

I, myself, don't want to look too far into Sapp, so that I'm getting tunnel vision and not considering anyone else. I still think Lane is a very good possibility. I'd like more info on Misty's cousin, but for some reason, I think she's just trying to take focus from herself by blaming him, or sending suspicions his way. I honestly don't think it's Loukakis b/c he has a monitoring device. Having GPS will not stop an offender from offending, but it's a sure fire tracking mechanism. LE would be able to pull up his info. They know where he was, and he was within his realm. I don't know for sure if it was Sapp, but I can see the path in my mind vividly that the perp used. 7 Sisters Drive is very important, the tracks are very important, the shed down the lane is important...etc. The dogs stopped at the tracks. In my mind I'm thinking it;s b/c either the perp hopped the train or he had a getaway vehicle...that vehicle could very well have been a dirt bike. What say you SS, Tuba, Housemouse, Kait, FifthEssence, Mary...anybody see anything in the charts that could suggest such a thing? :blowkiss:

Thanks housemouse, for letting me know. That's funny. I followed their site throughout the whole Natalee Holloway case. I like , especially the political views, and welcome their banter...but they just don't have the threads put together like WS. I do like how their responses overlap, though, so as not to lose a single quote. It sure does save space. Thanks for letting me know.

I've just gone through these threads again to see if we're maybe missing something. I did discover an error of mine in which I mean to place an "&" inbetween the words. When I was speaking of the makeshift lean-to, I am referring to shelter. I'm assuming everyone knows what that is, when in fact people might not. A lean-to is shelter to protect someone from the elements. Makeshift would mean to put together by hand using whatever materials are at your disposal. So, the makeshift lean-to was shelter made out of sticks & branches, Leaves, and other plants...possibly mud also. There is no picture of that. There is a picture of the makeshift chair, which is what I posted. This is basic survival class 101, literally. Alot of homeless people do this stuff, especially in Florida. However, since nobody was there when it was found, and b/c the garrote looks fairly new, I'm leaning towards this being used by the perp solely for the purpose of scouting out his prey. I'm not sure, just highly suspicious. Hope that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobkat107