Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so clueless about the myspace stuff. What mouse pointer? I can't find one, and need a tip where to look.

He's a GEMINI as noted on his gangsta MySpaceyPlace. Town is ANTIOCH
Note the GUN and the book w/ the open page the gun lays on...the word PUNISHMENT is purposely exposed.
Just noticed the metal CROSS resting against the GUN.
Whether he is or isn't involved, he's a REAL SICK lookin puppy.

As you move YOUR mouse around anywhere on his page, YOUR mouse turns into the F.... word.

I'm watching NG. She just said "due to a tip, LE searched deep in the woods south of Haleigh's residence"...wow! I have no doubt it's b/c WhiteHawk called! No doubt about it! They must really be taking all tips seriously just like they said they would. That probably means they've read our thread here! Thank you PCSO, thank you very much. Please find this beautiful baby girl. :blowkiss:

JerseyGirl, can you help me visualize the orientation of the front and back of Haliegh's trailer?

I have been assuming the front door is facing north on the map. Am I wrong on that?

The reason I ask is that I am trying to see, in my mind's eye, which direction the hunt Nanacy Grace is talking about, the one behind the home.

Is "behind" to the north, or to the south?

Check the map a few pages back, north is in the direction of Sapp's (A) on the map, while Cummings is south, at (B) on the map, right?

I will be the first one to tell you that speculative charts are just that --- speculative.

Many Astrologers are skeptical of using untimed birth charts because there is no way to know the true ASCENDANT, Midheaven, MOON placement and house cusps.

Despite this, I have consistently found the Sunrise chart (cast to align the natal SUN with the Ascendant degree) useful and highly symbolic in forensic horary work.

In the next post, I will go through my analysis in reference to Jersey Girl's (and perhaps other Sleuths') intuitive hunch that Haleigh may have been disposed of in water and/or near railroad tracks.

The charts are quite useful and instructional. We will be refering to three charts:

1. Haleigh's natal chart cast for Sunrise.

2. Great G-ma's Sighting of Haleigh at approx. 7:00 pm on 2/9/09.

3. Misty & Ronald's phone call to LE at 3:27 am on 2/10/09 (the only verified timing we have).

I am posting two graphics for your reference and study:

1. Tri-Wheel showing Haleigh's natal as Inner, G-Gma's sighting as Middle Wheel and 3:27 am Phone Call to LE as outer:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Haleigh%20Cummings/Tri-WheelHCNatal-LastSeenbyGGMa-911.gif

2. Three wheels on the same page:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/...mings/ThreeWheelsHCNatal-LastSeenbyGGMa-9.gif

You may find it useful to print above charts to follow along as I examine these charts, specifically looking for clues as to manner and mode of death.

Stay tuned,

Thanks,
Soulscape

JerseyGirl, can you help me visualize the orientation of the front and back of Haliegh's trailer?

I have been assuming the front door is facing north on the map. Am I wrong on that?

The reason I ask is that I am trying to see, in my mind's eye, which direction the hunt Nanacy Grace is talking about, the one behind the home.

Check the map a few pages back, north is in the direction of Sapp's (A) on the map, while Cummings is south, at (B) on the map, right?

HALEIGHhome.jpg

I believe the front of the house faces south-(on a compass would probably read south east)...look at the street GREEN LANE...it appears to run east to west on the map.

N, S, E, & W respectively, in a radius...to cover Lukakis' area. But, she said something at the beginning that caught my attention. She stated "deep in the woods". Lukakis wouldn't be able to go "deep in the woods". So, in my mind, I think LE believe this is a SO and are just putting bits & pieces into the media so that they (the other SO's) think they're focussing on Lukakis instead of someone else (them, the SO's). It wouldn't be Lukakis, though, or he'd have been charged by now...he has GPS tracking. They'd be able to pick up where he went at pretty much any given time. LE knows it's not him, imo, & they're trying to keep him for as long as they can to by time in finding the real perp. The radius included all sides of house, but the search was more concentrated deep south and deep east of the house (2 search groups - 1 south & 1 east). If it was concentrated deep south and also east, then common sense tells me it has nothing to do with Lukakis, but LE is smart and not saying that on television...leaving all the other disgusting SO's to think they're off the hook and pretty much safe. Something else: I do not think it is normal that MC was called in 3 flipping times. She has to be hiding something...even if it's not voluntary, ie maybe she doesn't remember.

Woot Woot -- NEWS FLASH!!

I found Joseph Edward Overstreet's DOB. He has a pending criminal case in Nashville courts. He is charged with Burglary of a Motor Vehicle. He shot the owner in the wrist with a .22 during the act and hid in a neighbors field. Real stellar guy. I believe this is Brandon's older brother.

This is the info from the Nashville Criminal Court System
GS408602, Overstreet, Joseph Edward, 08-JUN-89...
Court Case Record - Metropolitan Nashville & David

GS408602 Overstreet, Joseph Edward 08-JUN-89

Housemouse, I just saw a ticker at the bottom of NG saying

cops zero in on area near arrested sex predator's home

The arrested sex predator's home would be North of Haleigh's house, wouldn't it? Loucakis' trailer is North.

I found Joseph Edward Overstreet's DOB. He has a pending criminal case in Nashville courts. He is charged with Burglary of a Motor Vehicle. He shot the owner in the wrist with a .22 during the act and hid in a neighbors field. Real stellar guy. I believe this is Brandon's older brother.

Thanks Becky...6.08.89 ...he's 19yr old.
He did list his town as ANTIOCH on his MySp...maybe a little community name in or bordering Nashville, TN

Beck and JerseyGirl, I swear, I'm going to have to start bowing in your presence. You too, are a force to be reckoned with!!!

All I could find was an old MySpace for him.

A BIG :hug: to you and Jersey Girl!!!

Not to criticize Nancy Grace but she has been known to over dramatize facts about cases. Don't get me wrong, I think what she does for victims is great. But when she says something like zeroing in on an area unless I can confirm with a second news source I don't take it that it might mean as close as she tries to infer.

Perfect example...one time there was a home daycare here in town that was raided for possible drug use. When NG reported on it, she had pictures up of bales and bales of marijuana making it seem as if that's what was taken out of the house when in fact is was just a small bag. Again don't get me wrong any amount was wrong but she made it out to be WAY more than it was.

JMO

Last Known Address for J Overstreet is in Ashland City, TN (burb of Nashville I think)

I am not a bit surprised that Le would take this seriously. ANYONE who would read the information here would be absolutely amazed. The teamwork says so much about the people in this forum.

Not to criticize Nancy Grace but she has been known to over dramatize facts about cases. Don't get me wrong, I think what she does for victims is great. But when she says something like zeroing in on an area unless I can confirm with a second news source I don't take it that it might mean as close as she tries to infer.

Perfect example...one time there was a home daycare here in town that was raided for possible drug use. When NG reported on it, she had pictures up of bales and bales of marijuana making it seem as if that's what was taken out of the house when in fact is was just a small bag. Again don't get me wrong any amount was wrong but she made it out to be WAY more than it was.

JMO

I agree completely. I am happier when I get confirmation from several sources, and love it when the police confirm the info!

Well I'm having serious lag problems with the site tonight. Don't know what the deal is...but I can't post. I found some other info on Sapp that's interesting. Guess I'll have to post it later.

HALEIGHhome.jpg

I believe the front of the house faces south-(on a compass would probably read south east)...look at the street GREEN LANE...it appears to run east to west on the map.

Good thing I went back to the original post and double checked myself!

I see south now, I think I had the addresses reversed for the two locations, meaning thinking that Cummings was to the south of Sapp. (lysdexia in addition to everything else going wrong?)

They are searching in the area I think they should be... that relatively unbuilt up area with all the circular drives, if that is what they are.

Cummings trailer is to the north of Sapps. Got that! They should be searching to the south! See all those little pondlets, or sink-holes, or whatever?

Going to explore the terrain a bit more, find the railroad tracks, look at those Seven Sister Islands, etc... but want to download the newer version of Google Earth for my Mac, and see if I get better resolution.

No, you read it backwards. B=Sapp & A=Cummings. Please disregard the blue path on this map, but get as close as you can and you can visualize all of the paths. Blow up the map as much as you can, making sure that you're still able to navigate. Then look that the paths (the streets) that I names, then take into consideration the railroad tracks...follow the tracks and go over the bridge...now tell me how you feel...b/c I feel as though this little girl could have been thrown off of that bridge. I'm going to walk away from that for now b/c chances are she's not even in that water, but if she is, we need to find out the current direction of that night, and what it's strength was, so as to be able to track where she could have gone. Heck, that might not even be the scenario, but follow those tracks and let me know what your intuition may be. Hmmm. I woke up this morning thinking about the dirtbike or cycle, whatever it was that WhiteHawk said Sapp has. I used to race on rr trx on my cousin's dirt bike when I was a kid! It's a piece of cake to ride those tracks on such a bike...going even faster depending on it's motor! I'd wonder if someone heard it that night. I'll let it go, though, but it's a very serious idea. Heck, maybe I need to back off of Sapp...I'm starting to think with tunnel vision...Sapp or Lane. Lane's bro has or had an address on Crill Ave...those rr trx intersect that Avenue! Maybe I'm just thinking too hard. I'll tell ya what, though, it's no coincidence LE searched deep in those woods...that's for sure...and imo it has nothing to do with Lukakis b/c his mapping didn't or wouldn't go as deep. They're there probably b/c of our work and more than likely b/c WhiteHawk called the tip in. Hugs to you all!

Here's another link to that map. Please disregard the blue route, I have no idea how to erase it! This is just a reminder for all to remember that Sapp's correct address is 315 2nd Avenue Satsuma FL. :blowkiss:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou....563715,-81.671505&spn=0.033222,0.054932&z=14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinrebano