Forensic Astrology - KRISTI CORNWELL missing 8/11/09 GA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN Breaking News:

"Tests show bones found in North Georgia are remains of Kristi Cornwell, who vanished 18 months ago, officials say."

Just the CNN breaking news banner at the top of the page. No link to an article yet.

Thanks. I work with natal more and I don't have biases against certain rising signs. That's not how I do it.

I knew something would happen soon, but without a tob I wasn't sure what. With her transits and the eclipses hitting her mercury and sun I felt something would occur soon. I see today that her remains have been found and ID'd. That's good. Maybe now they'll get who did this.

I thought maybe someone had a tob because a friend came here and provided the DOB.

True, but the nature of the work done here is that we are essentially outsiders peering into the victims and agressors and crimes , hence, not privy to such personal information, which may be a good thing in the end.
Unless of course, someone joins the site who is a relative which happens from time to time, asking us specifically to peer into such personal information.

So, it's a two way street I suppose. Good and not good at the same time, as surely, we should remain, objective as possible as to the crime itself and not having one's time of birth or ASC and exact known houses often serves in this regard that ideal.

We need to respect people's privacy too.

There are a few links or cases with known tobs. Kyron for instance is one, but there are others too you may see from time to time.

This is why the Event chart itself, is both primary and
probably more relevant in many ways as being superior on the site.

That point in time is known, reported by the media or LE, and therefore, cannot be skewed by biases about certain signs Rising. etc.

It's totally objective (imo) unlike the natal chart readings perhaps can turn out to be less so.

Another thing to consider is that with Event charts (mundane and events, or Horary)
the Universe is just that, the fixed positions, yet with Natal Charts we are speaking of souls and there have been plenty of Astrologers philosophical arguements in this regard or books written with their own ideas as to the exact time the soul enters.
(the late John Wilner for example with his few books questioning the ASC in a natal chart) makes some good points as does the late Ryland Redd (Ry Redd)
http://www.solsticepoint.com/astrologersmemorial/wilner.htm
http://www.astrology.com/ry-redd/2-d-d-5078

Therefore, all in all adding more credance and objectivity to the actual events themselves. The events which brings them to this site to begin with.
(imo)

The letters from Anonymous Grandmother are at solar return for this discovery. The sheriff credits her information in helping to identify the very probable perpetrator, J.C., now deceased, of course. They also knew the radius of his movements on the night of August 11, thanks to her and this had to be beneficial in her brother's search. It is sad that the search was reduced to just him at this point but his determination won out.

ANGELSrejoiceKRISTICORNWELL.jpg

I was confused about the grandmother/grandson issue.

The stories I read made it seem that the person who killed himself was another suspect, and not the grandson (mentioned that this guy "too" drove the same type of vehicle and that he lived nearby, versus the grandmother saying her son lived in Florida).

So I was not sure if perhaps the articles were in error, and it was really the same guy.

Reference is made to SOULSCAPE's chart #9-page 1:
KristiCornwellReportedMissing.gif

*******************************************​
My observation:

She has the ascendent at 9:28 Pisces. Asteroid "Richard" transited 9:10 Pisces at 10:57 am on Jan. 1st. Asteroid "Christy" transited 17:17 Sag (very close to the Mid-Heaven of the Missing chart).

When Kristy went missing "Richard" was 26:45 Virgo, in the 7th house, oppossed by Uranus 25 Pisces. When Richard found her Uranus 26:58 & Jupiter 26:38 Pisces were opposite the original position of "Richard". Funny that - it seems like perfect timing again!

There was James King who found the little girl in the swamp, his name was prominent in the find chart.

The little 4 year old girl found under a bush on a hillside, her rescuer's name was prominent too.

Astrology is so amazing!

It's too bad we couldn't have gotten it. I feel that angles and house cusps are so important.

Hi Lillian,

I rectified charts for Kristi and the suspect. You can see the charts at the link that follows. When you get to that post, click on the link after where it says Thread: in the upper right corner and you will be able to continue in the thread.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - KRISTI CORNWELL missing 8/11/09 GA

Here is how the chart I rectified for Kristi worked with the December New Moon and Total Lunar Eclipse.

8-Kristi.gif

9-Kristi.gif

And how the progressed anlunar (a technique I use) progressed to the time when her remains were found fit with that natal and progressed natal.

Bob

10-KristiPALN.gif

11-KristiPALPN.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics