Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a chipmunk picture by Kyron, not a squirrel. I am pretty certain of this because I have 5 million of them in my yard. They have stripes on their back but they are black and their face is similar to this because it is divided by stripes. I would be more than too happy to send everyone on this thread at least 100 of them. :) Oh....and chipmunks do not bite if you can catch them.
chipmunk-7884.jpg

Wonder why the lone leaf in the corner with no color at all?

Wonder why the lone leaf in the corner with no color at all?

It looks like a white feather to me. This kid is an amazing artist at such a young age. He is most likely a gifted student in other areas as well, as it seems he is in science. The sun image is so advanced, in my opinion.

During today's Noon press conference, Authorities declared that the disappearance of 7 year old Kyron Horman was now a criminal investigation.

DeclarationofCriminalInvestigation.gif

Chart angles are mutable, suggesting unstable, changeable conditions, possibly that something had recently happened (prior to announcement) to change police course of action.

The Arabic Part of SECRETS 10:32 Virgo is partile conjunct the chart ASCENDANT 10:36 Virgo showing us that the police know something they are not sharing with the public at this time.

The police are represented by Lord 1 MERCURY 06 Gemini posited partile (exactly) conjunct the MIDHEAVEN (10th House cusp) showing What Comes Before the Public Eye. Their report, a 3rd House matter, is about crime, criminality, criminal investigations, because Scorpio is on the 3rd House of Reports & Information cusp.

The crime is about the kidnapping of a child because PLUTO, co-Lord 3 of Reports & Information, is conjunct CERES in the Child's 12th House of Kidnapping (radix 4th House). The CERES-PLUTO combination is often prominent in kidnapping charts. Notice that CERES at 28 Sagittarius is precisely square the Part of FORTUNE (itself conjunct SATURN the 5th House Child 27:59 Virgo (Kyron) and sextile (opportunity) kidnapping NEPTUNE 28 Aquarius. Unfortunately, having SATURN, the natural significator of death as well as significator of Kyron the 5th House Child in this chart inconjunct NEPTUNE is another marker for kidnapping ending in death...

Arabic Part of DEATH 04:00 Gemini is partile inconjunct PLUTO co-Lord 3 and close square MARS, the traditional 3rd House Lord --- and in this chart, Lord 8 of Death. MURDER2 at 04:11 Gemini is partile conjunct the Part of DEATH.

MURDER1 at 17 Sagittarius is close square Kyron's natal SUN 16 Virgo. RAPE2 28:21 Pisces is tightly opposed SATURN the 5th House Child 27:59 Virgo (Kyron).

The Arabic Part of SEX DRIVE at 15:41 Aquarius is partile conjunct the VERTEX 15:10 Aquarius (a fate marker).

The Arabic Part of PERVERSION 09:32 Capricorn is close conjunct the Part of FIND 10:09 Capricorn which itself is partile opposed the MOON 10:13 Cancer.

Notice SUN in the horrific 22nd degree ('kill or be killed' degree according to Serbian Astrologer Nikola Stojanovic). SUN applies square SATURN the 5th House Child (Kyron) and is the Ruler of the 8th House of Death of the 5th House Child (radix House 12). With SATURN --- representing the 5th House Child and also a death significator --- in the radix 1st House (the Body), whether it was said or not, it appears from the chart that the Authorities are now in SAR mode.....

I have to say, this case, which astrologically appears to be a sex-motivated kidnapping and murder, is breaking my heart.........

Very sadly,
Soulscape

In this chart notice the 4th house is no longer empty, and look at who we find in the the 4th house ceres/pluto... I find this intresting... Or I have already made my mind up about what happened here.:furious:

We all agree, Young KYRON was an impressive artist and it's understandable how one can see things in his work you feel you would like to acknowledge and discuss.

There might be a thread out in the Parking lot where you can further discuss his art.

Myself, I feel SAD looking at it.

For now, we need to get back to ASTROLOGY.
Thank you for understanding. We appreciate your interest.

Please someone tell me about the pics..

I do know the SM has the nickname of "red squirrel " .. I saw that on her facebook which is now closed to public ...

All we know is that these pictures were posted and were drawn by Kyron.

In this chart notice the 4th house is no longer empty, and look at who we find in the the 4th house ceres/pluto... I find this intresting... Or I have already made my mind up about what happened here.:furious:

Lost me! Who's there?

I need some help here to find a link I posted last year. I have since changed computers and no longer have the link. It was a link about how missing people are located based on thier charts. I beleive Soulscape used this method in one of the cases, but I never was able to learn it. I would like to take another look and see if I can possably find a location for Kyron... If I can find the link. I know we have a search tool, but me and that thing do not get along very well, if anyone could find it for me or have it handy I would greatly appreciate it.

I need some help here to find a link I posted last year. I have since changed computers and no longer have the link. It was a link about how missing people are located based on thier charts. I beleive Soulscape used this method in one of the cases, but I never was able to learn it. I would like to take another look and see if I can possably find a location for Kyron... If I can find the link. I know we have a search tool, but me and that thing do not get along very well, if anyone could find it for me or have it handy I would greatly appreciate it.

I couldn't find a link but I found this post by Soulscape in the Victoria Stafford forensic astrology thread using the charts as a land map. The method is explained a bit in this post: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3789334&postcount=393"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - VICTORIA (Tori) STAFFORD - Canada[/ame]

I hope that maybe you could use this method to help locate Kyron. The NNE direction was perfect in the Stafford case.

Lost me! Who's there?

Ceres and Pluto.

4th house is family and family matters=home life

Pluto is an undesirable planet and a force to be reckened with. keywords for Pluto are transformation, regeneration, rebirth, destruction, annihilation, power and elimination. It also represents atomic power, intensity, crime, death and the underworld.

Ceres is an astroid but has great influences in a chart. Ceres keywords are Earth mother, Universal mother, and also represents nurturing, rejection, abandonment, grief, anger.

Pluto/Ceres in the 4th house is a big deal to me, it says alot.

Please share Butterfly, That is a bit above me :waitasec:

Whoops ! I hadn't read your other post yet. Thanks

This is a chipmunk picture by Kyron, not a squirrel. I am pretty certain of this because I have 5 million of them in my yard. They have stripes on their back but they are black and their face is similar to this because it is divided by stripes. I would be more than too happy to send everyone on this thread at least 100 of them. :) Oh....and chipmunks do not bite if you can catch them.
chipmunk-7884.jpg

Chipmunks are adorable (destructive in some cases, but adorable -- LOL), however when I goggle imaged 'red squirrel', I got all kinds of pics of red squirrels that look (in my opinion) just like Kyron's drawing. I'm going to check with one of the Astros, though, before posting them since it's a bit OT.

Wow, our Little Man sure can draw well for one so young ! And such bold and bright colors. He even put a peace sign on his work. My heart breaks for this sweet little kid. I have looked carefully over the charts, and will post my thoughts on distance and direction for each based on where his significator is positioned. A project for Monday, this weekend has been wildly busy for me. (Not that I got anything done that I care about, such as helping to find Little Man !!! ) We can only hope, and pray.

Good Night Astros, and God Bless Us All

Vaire

Thank you Matou for helping me look, I found the link, it was in the Astrology Library.
For anyone intrested in trying to figure out the location of Kyron, this link gives a method in which you can use in determining a location..... If anyone wants to help Please do....
http://www.astrology-for-today.com/profiling_missing_children.htm

I have ZERO experience with this, so please take this with a microscopic grain of salt...after reading the above link, the link posted in Tori's forum, and utilizing the Time Reported Missing chart, my GUESS is that Kyron is located NNE of the school. I'm still working on figuring out the mileage portion (which I freely admit may NEVER occur -- LOL).

During today's Noon press conference, Authorities declared that the disappearance of 7 year old Kyron Horman was now a criminal investigation.

DeclarationofCriminalInvestigation.gif

Chart angles are mutable, suggesting unstable, changeable conditions, possibly that something had recently happened (prior to announcement) to change police course of action.

The Arabic Part of SECRETS 10:32 Virgo is partile conjunct the chart ASCENDANT 10:36 Virgo showing us that the police know something they are not sharing with the public at this time.

The police are represented by Lord 1 MERCURY 06 Gemini posited partile (exactly) conjunct the MIDHEAVEN (10th House cusp) showing What Comes Before the Public Eye. Their report, a 3rd House matter, is about crime, criminality, criminal investigations, because Scorpio is on the 3rd House of Reports & Information cusp.

The crime is about the kidnapping of a child because PLUTO, co-Lord 3 of Reports & Information, is conjunct CERES in the Child's 12th House of Kidnapping (radix 4th House). The CERES-PLUTO combination is often prominent in kidnapping charts. Notice that CERES at 28 Sagittarius is precisely square the Part of FORTUNE (itself conjunct SATURN the 5th House Child 27:59 Virgo (Kyron) and sextile (opportunity) kidnapping NEPTUNE 28 Aquarius. Unfortunately, having SATURN, the natural significator of death as well as significator of Kyron the 5th House Child in this chart inconjunct NEPTUNE is another marker for kidnapping ending in death...

Arabic Part of DEATH 04:00 Gemini is partile inconjunct PLUTO co-Lord 3 and close square MARS, the traditional 3rd House Lord --- and in this chart, Lord 8 of Death. MURDER2 at 04:11 Gemini is partile conjunct the Part of DEATH.

MURDER1 at 17 Sagittarius is close square Kyron's natal SUN 16 Virgo. RAPE2 28:21 Pisces is tightly opposed SATURN the 5th House Child 27:59 Virgo (Kyron).

The Arabic Part of SEX DRIVE at 15:41 Aquarius is partile conjunct the VERTEX 15:10 Aquarius (a fate marker).

The Arabic Part of PERVERSION 09:32 Capricorn is close conjunct the Part of FIND 10:09 Capricorn which itself is partile opposed the MOON 10:13 Cancer.

Notice SUN in the horrific 22nd degree ('kill or be killed' degree according to Serbian Astrologer Nikola Stojanovic). SUN applies square SATURN the 5th House Child (Kyron) and is the Ruler of the 8th House of Death of the 5th House Child (radix House 12). With SATURN --- representing the 5th House Child and also a death significator --- in the radix 1st House (the Body), whether it was said or not, it appears from the chart that the Authorities are now in SAR mode.....

I have to say, this case, which astrologically appears to be a sex-motivated kidnapping and murder, is breaking my heart.........

Very sadly,
Soulscape

Red: Does this mean that the killer either had to kill Kyron or be killed himself/herself?

Tuba, Soulscape or Leomoon could the "young perp" mean mentally young like immature or young by physical age only?

Red: Does this mean that the killer either had to kill Kyron or be killed himself/herself?

According to Nikola Stojanovic's work, the 22nd degree of any sign correlates to a person either being a murder victim or a murderer. This has nothing to do with being put in a position where one has to kill in order to prevent being killed, according to my understanding of his work.

Thanks,
Soulscape

PS-- Thank you Knox for providing the link to Mr. Stojanovic's amazing work.

PSS--- Notice SUN in 22 degrees Gemini --- sign on the 3rd House in the natural wheel symbolizing (among other things) elementary schools, siblings, kin, young people in general. Now this could call our attention to the fact a young person, a school boy in fact (Kyron), was killed (22nd degree) --- or it could point to a young murderer --- or both...

Good morning. Quick question: Could a chart show if this school or school district (administrators, staff, volunteers, students...occupants) has a history of assault complaints that are bought off or swept under the rug? Some people have posted on other forums that this could be the case & they post that they are from that area. I'm asking if this is a "rumor" or if it could possibly show validity. If it's something that could end up showing truth, then should we start looking for records & such? I've found that the school goes up to 5th grade. Could bullying play a factor? The only thing that I have a problem with there is the fact that, in the charts, something of a sexual nature took place...so I have a problem with the perp being a 4th or 5th grader if there was a rape. I know these things happen but for some reason I just can't grasp that idea in this instance. Lastly, could a chart show if Kyron was "lured" away from somebody or if he actually just had a "whim" to go look at a "really cool project" (electrical or something) that his deskmate informed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr