Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This month's New Moon at 15°41' Virgo opposed Portland's House 9 Mars at 15°13 Pisces. This is the House of broadcast news & publicity & the law. Mars are the officers involved in investigating this crime and public scrutiny (the opposition) demanded a progress report and got it. This New Moon coincided with Kyron's real birthday as he was born so late at night but during daylight saving time.

In his Solar Return for the coming year, his personal ruler Moon as a Cancer Ascendant, is 27°52 Virgo and Saturn on the day he vanished was 27°52' Virgo contraparallel the Moon. Cherchez la lune! This woman, the Moon, is 1°13' from Uranus, ruler House 10 and an official act against her when the opposition closes.

The Full Moon this month of September conjoins Uranus of the disappearance, ruler of deadly House 8. As we move into the last week of this month, Mars in Scorpio will aim everything he's got at SWNBN's natal Mars - Saturn conjunction. The October New Moon strikes Kyron's Moon/Mercury midpoint and then comes Full on Portland's House 10 Uranus ruling its House of homicides and investigations insuring notice and impact. We do not have long to wait, Websleuths. And there are no puzzling coincidences.

Paulette observed that SWNBN's asteroid Terry conjoined Mercury on Kyron's birthday but remember indelibly, this is Kyron's natal Mars and the Full Moon preceding his disappearance squared it from Sagittarius. His Mars rests at the door of his family, his home and his ending.

This is the location of the blue recycling tub shown in one of the photos in the Kyron case...any cryptic relation to the bold underlined phrase?:waitasec:

She is alone, not with dogs or other searchers. She just felt like today would be a good day to search. She will continue tomorrow and all weekend.

Thanks for all your help!!!

oh there is safety in numbers, please get someone to go with her!!!!
and take any kind of a dog............

Hello Tuba~

Do the charts indicate who will locate Kyron (agency, individual, etc..)?

Also, the Grand Jury allegedly suspended it self. Is there any indication of why the Gj has done this at this time?

Thank you!
FM

Pardon me for butting in - but it's not a good idea to advertise who will be searching where - especially that this person is alone, because there is one person that knows exactly where to go. Murderers are desperate to remain hidden.

I am on pins and needles. I hope something happens this weekend! Thanks for everything you do, Tuba. This forum has become a lifeline for me!

This month's New Moon at 15°41' Virgo opposed Portland's House 9 Mars at 15°13 Pisces. This is the House of broadcast news & publicity & the law. Mars are the officers involved in investigating this crime and public scrutiny (the opposition) demanded a progress report and got it. This New Moon coincided with Kyron's real birthday as he was born so late at night but during daylight saving time.

In his Solar Return for the coming year, his personal ruler Moon as a Cancer Ascendant, is 27°52 Virgo and Saturn on the day he vanished was 27°52' Virgo contraparallel the Moon. Cherchez la lune! This woman, the Moon, is 1°13' from Uranus, ruler House 10 and an official act against her when the opposition closes.

The Full Moon this month of September conjoins Uranus of the disappearance, ruler of deadly House 8. As we move into the last week of this month, Mars in Scorpio will aim everything he's got at SWNBN's natal Mars - Saturn conjunction. The October New Moon strikes Kyron's Moon/Mercury midpoint and then comes Full on Portland's House 10 Uranus ruling its House of homicides and investigations insuring notice and impact. We do not have long to wait, Websleuths. And there are no puzzling coincidences.

Paulette observed that SWNBN's asteroid Terry conjoined Mercury on Kyron's birthday but remember indelibly, this is Kyron's natal Mars and the Full Moon preceding his disappearance squared it from Sagittarius. His Mars rests at the door of his family, his home and his ending.

Tuba~

Can you further explain what your last sentence means for us laypersons? :frog:

thank you!

FM

This refers back to post #233. When you are born with Mars in your House of endings, you may meet a violent end (which includes arson, although not in this case). Kyron has Mars there. At his birthday this year, Mercury overhead was atop that Mars. What does that produce? Much thought and discussion about what ever happened to Kyron. Is an individual identified to this violent end? You need to give me a badge and deputize me before I go too far into that answer but there is asteroid Terry of SWNBN's which is also 6°Virgo, with Kyron's Mars 6° and with all the thought and talk, Mercury 6°. Astrology has given us many reasons to look at SWNBN and this is one more in the heap.

There's been a lot of talk about cell phones in this case. What do these charts say about communication?

Thanks in advance,
FM

Tuba can astrology tell what the outcome of SWNBN's life will be. Also does astrology tell if there are any witnesses to what happened to Kyron. Tuba, I can't thank you enough for all that you do. I think that we are trying to be patient, but no word on anything is bothering us. Just my opinion.

Also the Terri Horman support page is getting another site, probably since there was an argument that went on in front of readers, where people will have to log in. There seems to be some secrecy going on. So what is up with that?

Without a birth time for SWNBN, we would not be able to project with accuracy. From the farewell chart, some speculation is possible. She ends as Moon in Pisces conjunct Jupiter at 29°, emotionally gutted.

As to witnesses, that will take some analysis.

What is SWNBM

SWNBN is "She Who must Not Be Named"

Cheers to all those who work so hard to keep Websleuths such an excellent website! I know it does not happen on its own and must often feel like a thankless job. I really do appreciate all the unsung heroes here.

Does anyone know if Edward Dames's visions were looked into? sounds very promising and interesting.

Does anyone know if Edward Dames's visions were looked into? sounds very promising and interesting.

Couldn't tell you. Our astrological presentations are not founded on 'visions' , dreams or anything psychic.

Your inquiry should be directed to the 'Parking Lot' thread entitled Visions & Dreams in Kyron's Missing Persons forum.

Is there any significance to this?

A really special moment may be upon the world as we have Jupiter conjoining Uranus and Mars conjoining Venus with the Sun preparing to present us with Sunspot Group number 1111.

Is there any significance to this?

A really special moment may be upon the world as we have Jupiter conjoining Uranus and Mars conjoining Venus with the Sun preparing to present us with Sunspot Group number 1111.

Not only that but Jupiter is passing really close this year...did you see it right next to the full moon? Beautiful! I didn't see Uranus though...no telescope.

This refers back to post #233. When you are born with Mars in your House of endings, you may meet a violent end (which includes arson, although not in this case). Kyron has Mars there. At his birthday this year, Mercury overhead was atop that Mars. What does that produce? Much thought and discussion about what ever happened to Kyron. Is an individual identified to this violent end? You need to give me a badge and deputize me before I go too far into that answer but there is asteroid Terry of SWNBN's which is also 6°Virgo, with Kyron's Mars 6° and with all the thought and talk, Mercury 6°. Astrology has given us many reasons to look at SWNBN and this is one more in the heap.

Tuba

There is another portion of your post 233 that prompts this observation. You referenced the uncle who was arrested and sentenced for molestation in June and made a comment as to his comitting the offense in May. You noted that Kyron's chart showed this by dint of relationship.

Is it at all possible that other players in that case (not necessarily the uncle) are who or what where being reflected in Kyron's chart. They would also be there by dint of relationship. Is his chart showing us that something happened in May, which led him to his fate in June?

If this is an inappropriate question, delete the post. I am fascinated by what you are finding. Astrology certainly has given us much to look at in this very convoluted case.

From Post 233:
Of course, we also know of the arrest of the uncle on June 16 but that came out of the June 12 lunation. However, he must have been active in his molestation at the time his House squared Mars in Kyron's chart, meaning he was committing the crime in May. How awful is it to know that these acts registered in Kyron's chart just by dint of blood relationship?!!!

Tuba

There is another portion of your post 233 that prompts this observation. You referenced the uncle who was arrested and sentenced for molestation in June and made a comment as to his comitting the offense in May. You noted that Kyron's chart showed this by dint of relationship.

Is it at all possible that other players in that case (not necessarily the uncle) are who or what where being reflected in Kyron's chart. They would also be there by dint of relationship. Is his chart showing us that something happened in May, which led him to his fate in June?

If this is an inappropriate question, delete the post. I am fascinated by what you are finding. Astrology certainly has given us much to look at in this very convoluted case.

Kyron's uncle Kristian was not arrested June 16 though, he was sentenced on that date for a crime committed not in the May just weeks before, but for an arrest for a crime committed in 2008.

http://www.wweek.com/editorial/3633/14183/?SOURCE=RSS

Although it’s not been made public, court records reveal that in 2008—a year after she married Kaine Horman—Terri Moulton Horman wrote the court, saying Ecker had ceased all contact with the family for three years. Washington County ordered him to start paying $493 a month, and the issue has since faded from the public record.

That same year, Kaine Horman’s brother, Kristian Horman, was arrested for child molestation.

Snohomish County Superior Court records say Kristian Horman, 32, was living with his girlfriend, her mother and his 1-year-old son in Bothell, Wash. On Oct. 24, 2008, the daughter of Kristian Horman’s ex-wife stayed at his house while his girlfriend was out of town. The records say Kristian Horman invited the girl, who was 15, to sleep in his bed. He massaged her back, then began rubbing her crotch. The girl left the bed and called her mother, and Kristian Horman apologized.

When police interviewed him, Kristian Horman at first said he was asleep and couldn’t remember what had happened. Finally he confessed, according to court records, saying he was trying to “arouse and initiate relations” with the girl.

Police asked Kristian Horman what he was thinking about after the girl pulled away. He then revealed there was a history of abuse in the Horman family, court records show, and said his grandfather had abused him.

“He indicated that he was thinking about all the stuff his grandfather had done to him,” the court records say, “and remembering how he felt during the time.” Kristian Horman was sentenced June 16 to six months in jail.

I've checked the documents and other reports to verify these dates are true. The WW article just puts it together in one place.

So, I am interested to know what influence this might have on your chart, Tuba. IOW, what *else* was going on in May that causes these markers in Kyron's chart? It's certainly mental exercise for those of us new to this level of detail! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc