Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think we could find the hour that she and her worldy goods pulled out of the Shelter Nook property and went south to Roseburg? The day would be easy, it was all over the news but I'm not sure of the time.

http://www.katu.com/news/98633554.html

PORTLAND, Ore. - Terri Horman, the stepmother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, will move out of the family’s home by 3 p.m. Saturday, according to a source.

Then we have this news article stating that she left Friday after 1:30 pm.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/terry_and_kaine_horman_reach_s.html

Attorneys for Kaine Horman and Terri Moulton Horman alerted a Multnomah County judge about 1:30 p.m. today that they have settled out of court the question of when Terri will move out of their home.

She agreed to vacate the house on Northwest Sheltered Nook Road by 3 p.m. Saturday, but sources said she apparently left Friday for Roseburg, where her parents have a home.

For some reason, I had the impression that she left for Roseburg when she pulled out of Shelter Nook but KATU reports (per Dooodles' link above) that their reporter spotted her on I-5 Saturday morning, traveling south to Roseburg very early. She must have therefore laid over somewhere before setting out on the 17th. When Desiree knocked on her door in Roseburg, that must have been a moment. I thought a chart could capture it but maybe that will not be possible. Let's think about it. In the meantime, thank you all for your accurate & swift response!

Thank you Amanda! You ROCK! :rocker: I thought I remembered the video on Friday but couldn't find the video. Hearing the news reporter mention she left ahead of schedule just before 6pm Friday July,16,2010.:woohoo:

Dear old KATU has a good article from July 17, 2010 on Terri at the wheel, her father in his car as passenger, exiting the home in Roseburg just before 9 o'clock in the morning of that same day. There is a video with the article. I think I can use this as her establishment in Roseburg as resident. She would have driven south from Portland that same morning and her arrival at the Moulton home would be close to this departure video too. I am going with it.

TakingUpResidenceatRoseburg001.jpg

Well, we got more than we bargained for. The Part of Agriculture for Stepmother's chart is 21°26' Virgo of arable land and represents controlled burns on the land, conjunct Mars. Uranus, which has just afflicted Jupiter by conjunction, tells the same story, bucolic setting with buildings like sheds or small stables and spots where lime, brick and such material have been burnt.

The Part of Violence is 14°30' Cancer provoked by emotional (Cancer) circumstances (H. 11). The Moon for the stepmother's change of residence has just entered the fiery star path, Via Combusta and last passed over Saturn for a change of plans in that she intended to remain at Shelter Nook with Kiara. Kaine's court order altered that. You will note that this woman was born with a Taurus conjunction of Mars and Saturn and here those two planets rest together again, in the natural House of Taurus and in another Earth Sign. She may not be a material girl but she is a material body builder. The Moon on the cusp of House 3 also depicts her at the wheel, backing out of the driveway in Roseburg.

If you live in an arid locale, burn permits are required before you undertake any such operation. In rainy Oregon, the code may allow for more individual judgment before you set fires on your property. Of course, once a kiln is approved, it can fire at will.

It would sure be helpful if we knew who was setting fires for whatever purpose on that weekend June 4 through 6. One of TMH's associates or acquaintances at Skyline has given the Task Force helpful information and her account rather than TMH's is to be believed. This would include the cross-information about a doctor's appointment.

If you live in an arid locale, burn permits are required before you undertake any such operation. In rainy Oregon, the code may allow for more individual judgment before you set fires on your property. Of course, once a kiln is approved, it can fire at will.

It would sure be helpful if we knew who was setting fires for whatever purpose on that weekend June 4 through 6. One of TMH's associates or acquaintances at Skyline has given the Task Force helpful information and her account rather than TMH's is to be believed. This would include the cross-information about a doctor's appointment.

Hmm, this made me think of something...the friend that worked for the landscaping company.....would they have a place where they burned off excess rubbish?

They do around here but in my area, a permit would be required even for that. Mars conjunct Saturn does classically mean fire and burning even apart from the agricultural connotation of the above chart; then too, we must look at the day ruler, Saturn and the hour ruler, Mars: burning again.

Wonder if locals or scanners remember a fire (innocent at the time)
that could of hidden tiny body.....that no one would relate to Kyron at the time.

Personally, I can't think of anything more involving in the crime than the Ascendant of this new chart for the move to Roseburg. The Mars violence of June 4, 2010 was right on the Ascendant here at Roseburg as she establishes residence. Something I have been reluctant to add is the "contribution" from Transpluto for the Science Fair. He was on Mars that day, dead bang. Meaning: brutality, savage crimes, force, precipitate and stubborn action, rash energies. Extraordinary power. As you already know, Neptune was directly opposite--the betrayal, the treachery.

Transpluto is also known as Bacchus and as Isis. John Robert Hawkins, M.S. wrote the book on him.

Your latest chart reading piqued my interest Tuba.

Oh the irony of a controlled burn being associated with TMH in your chart. I looked at her criminal record back in the beginning of this case and found a citation for "Illegal Burning". IIRC it was at the Sheltered Nook address.

*kiln, controlled burn, spots where lime, brick and such material have been burnt

We don't know what it was that was burned, either. From the Sign of Virgo, the articles for burning could have been clothes or accessories for school. Or just stuff, like partially eaten food.

Thank you everyone, for all of this current effort in Kyron's case.

I just have a brief comment to make, I'm unsure why, but TMH frightens me more than any of the suspected perps in the cases I am following, and there are many. Even more than Elise Baker, EB wasn't good at hiding who she was, or what her propensities were, but TMH is the epitome of a wolf in sheep's clothing, IMO, and she was very adept at it.

I think our little Kyron had a 'read' on her, and that may be exactly why we are here. Thanks for all your hard work, may there be justice for Kyron soon~ Frigga

Your latest chart reading piqued my interest Tuba.

Oh the irony of a controlled burn being associated with TMH in your chart. I looked at her criminal record back in the beginning of this case and found a citation for "Illegal Burning". IIRC it was at the Sheltered Nook address.

*kiln, controlled burn, spots where lime, brick and such material have been burnt

Knox -

Do you still have a link to her criminal record? Would you double and triple check the address for the site of the "illegal burning" charge? Wouldn't it be something if it was at a different address that lended a clue.

Sorry, I no longer subscribe to that program.

Rest assured, if I was able to find the info, LE surely has and if it were pertinent to the case, has already scoped it out.

Knox -

Do you still have a link to her criminal record? Would you double and triple check the address for the site of the "illegal burning" charge? Wouldn't it be something if it was at a different address that lended a clue.

http://s1235.photobucket.com/albums...rd/?action=view&current=terrihormanrecord.jpg

You will see her offense at the bottom of the image .

Terri L. Horman 1970-03-14
15725 NW Sheltered Nook Rd.
Date: 2008-09-21
Multnomah County Court
Offense: Burn Waste Material W/O Permit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors