Forensic Astrology - SOMER THOMPSON,7 yr old missing 10/19/09 Orange Park, FL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone brought up the house fire over here? There is a RSO on the same block of last nights housefire - where a swat team surrounded and man set the house on fire and died. No confirmation on the name but it has raised a lot of red flags.

Has anyone brought up the house fire over here? There is a RSO on the same block of last nights housefire - where a swat team surrounded and man set the house on fire and died. No confirmation on the name but it has raised a lot of red flags.

wow I missed this news but that sounds really incriminating imo.

sorry everyone...Winne & Cochran/Cook most likely had nothing to do with Somer. The man who died in the fire was NOT Winne.
Sorry for the confusion.

sorry everyone...Winne & Cochran/Cook most likely had nothing to do with Somer. The man who died in the fire was NOT Winne.
Sorry for the confusion.

BUT these 2 also lived in that house???
These 2 seem creepy!
maybe apartments?
An Afro American man died in the fire because of unrelated crime.

I must go reread the charts from beginning but was anything said about house on Gano?
or was that on a wild goose chase???
Does the charts say anything about where Somer did?
Thankyou

ThumbsUp.gif

Just so you all know, we've taken note of the DOB's of the parties you brought to us today.
Michael F. L., Crystal C., Frederick W.

Give us some time...if we find anything striking in the charts, we will let you know about it.

MANY THANKS :clap:to all you wonderful sleuths who have spent countless hours doing research, all with one united purpose in mind...
JUSTICE FOR ♥ SOMER♥~

BUT these 2 also lived in that house???
These 2 seem creepy!
maybe apartments?
An Afro American man died in the fire because of unrelated crime.

I must go reread the charts from beginning but was anything said about house on Gano?
or was that on a wild goose chase???
Does the charts say anything about where Somer did?
Thankyou

Those 2 didn't live in that house, just in the immediate area. The man that died in the fire is the one that set the fire, on purpose.

New user.. going to just digest and observe today. There is a science to
these forums as well and I would like to refrain from posting until I feel
more responsible. thanks !!!

The Clay triangle dream in Clay County is of interest. Also, it is most unusual to find the Part of Fatality, the Part of Fortune and Neptune all together at 23°Aquarius. Neptune will help direct us to this killer. For anyone who resides in Orange Park, are there sand boxes or sand piles in the play section of the park across the street from the vacant house that once was burned?

I apoligize if someone posted this already...I had a DR apt. & am behind on the thread! I'm wondering if this person should be looked at...it's not far from where Somer went missing!

I haven't found his DOB yet in a data base yet....if someone else does could you please post it for our astrologers! TIA :wink:

Police: Man approached kids at bus stop
Police: Man approached kids at bus stop
<snipped>
Police arrested a 29-year-old man after after witnesses say he acted strangely at a bus stop. Christian Haag was booked in the Putnam County Jail Tuesday afternoon.

A grandfather says he's lucky he can still see his granddaughter. "Someone reached inside the vehicle and tried to grab hold of her while she was waiting to go to school," said Jerry Drescher.

Drescher's granddaughter is just 7-years-old. She was in her grandmothers car near River and South 13th Streets Tuesday morning. That's when police say Haag was wondering around the area. They say he grabbed at Jerry's granddaughter through a car window.

Story.jpg

Video: Bus Stop Arrest 10/29/2009-00:43
Police arrested a 29-year-old man after after witnesses say he acted strangely at a bus stop
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=34443@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

Article:
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...-kids-at-bus-stop/AVVdoCjYsEmZG9b8-Qnj1g.cspx

:angel:

:wave: Welcome To WS's & The Astrology Forum Greenstreet50!

095.gif

:angel:​

New user.. going to just digest and observe today. There is a science to
these forums as well and I would like to refrain from posting until I feel
more responsible. thanks !!!

I am not one of our Astrologers, but I must say, please step right in. You will do just fine.

No Halloween for offenders in Somer's neighborhood
Last Update: 7:02 pm
<snipped>
Local law enforcement officers say more than 100 offenders live within a five mile radius of Somer's home. By law, they aren't allowed to participate in Halloween. They can't decorate, answer the door, dress up in costume or hand out candy. They also have to turn their lights out and close their blinds.

Parents are encouraged to visit FDLE&#8217;s website at: http://www.flsexoffender.net to search for sexual offenders and predators in your area and sign up for alerts that notify you when a new registered predator or offender moves into your neighborhood.

Video: Halloween Ban 10/29/09 02:05
Parents in Orange Park are going to be extra careful when they take their kids trick-or-treating this Halloween
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=34457@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

Video: Justice for Somer: Inside the Investigation 10/29/2009 02:28
THE CLAY COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE IS GETTING HELP IN THE INVESTIGATION FROM FEDERAL AGENCIES, THE U.S. MARSHALS, AND THE FBI
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=34450@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

Article:
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...mers-neighborhood/E1LW_WIeqESuMnpN5X32rg.cspx

:angel:

The Clay triangle dream in Clay County is of interest. Also, it is most unusual to find the Part of Fatality, the Part of Fortune and Neptune all together at 23°Aquarius. Neptune will help direct us to this killer. For anyone who resides in Orange Park, are there sand boxes or sand piles in the play section of the park across the street from the vacant house that once was burned?
burned house was in jax iirc

Or does Tuba mean the house at Gano Street - the where the contractors were?

Salem

duh! the house that was once burned... sorry everyone... i get it now and sorry to even take up space correcting myself!

I posted the following on the other thread and was asked to post it here too.

Not sure if this info has been posted yet, or if you guys even need it...
OPAA's address is Orange Park Athletic Association 1086 Fromhart Street, Orange Park, FL 32073

Directions to OPAA:

OPAA is located at the corner of Gano and Fromhart in Orange Park.
From Kingsley, turn on Grove Park (near Project Playground).
Follow Grove Park to the stop sign. RIGHT at stop sign (Gano).

One entrance is on the left after the tennis courts and park.
(This is close to the senior field, the 8U field, and 10U field.)

To enter for t-ball fields, softball fields, 12U fields, football, and cheerleading, take a LEFT at the first street (Fromhart).

If you follow Fromhart down you'll see a lot of trees on the right, a business and the skate park. Then you come to Mockingbird Lane. Fromhart is a dead end....you'll see a car park back down in there. I'm wondering if DT picked her oldest son up from the skate park? I know most boys his age like to skateboard.

On google I can see 2 mounds (sand?) on the left in the park.

24dr6ev.jpg

imj9c8.jpg

Here is a description of the different fields that make up the OPAA Complex:

10 & UNDER FIELD
This field is located at the corner of Gano and Fromhart.
12 & UNDER FIELD
This field is located to the west of the softball field and north of the 15 & under field.
15 & UNDER (SENIOR) FIELD
This field is located closest to the tennis courts and the equipment room. It is west of the 8 & under field.
8 & UNDER FIELD
This field is the 2nd field as you enter off Fromhart.
SOFTBALL FIELD
This field is the 3rd field in as you come down Fromhart. It is south of the batting cages and north of the 8 & under field.
NORTH T-BALL FIELD
This field is located south of the football field and west of the 12 & under field.
SOUTH T-BALL FIELD
This field is west of the 12 & under field and north of the 15 and under field.
OPAA BASEBALL/SOFTBALL EQUIPMENT ROOM
The equipment room is in the building near the playground and senior field.
OPAA BOARD ROOM / Field house
The board room is the first orange building you come to on the u-shape drive near the end of Fromhart.
OPAA COORDINATOR OFFICE
The coordinator office is located in the building near the senior field and the playground. It is the door to the LEFT on the orange building.
OPAA FOOTBALL EQUIPMENT ROOM
The football equipment room is located off of Fromhart. Take the u-shape drive and pass the first orange building. The other orange building behind it (and at the base of the "u") is the football concession stand and the equipment room. The door is just past the restrooms.

Hi Tuba, my name is cheewawa007... there is a daycare center with sand boxes that is located near the Alcoholics Annoymous bldg. in the triangle.

102_1634.jpg
bathrooms right next to pic above to the right...directly across the street from 1080 Gano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties