DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding any alibis he may be able to garner:

Tuba said about the arrest chart:

"He has people who will alibi him.......but they are off the mark."

I'm assuming that means the alibi angle won't work, according to the square. Right, Tuba? Or did I misunderstand?

Wm. Leon K. is well liked in his gang and they will support him, whether that support is authentic and grounded in what they believe is fact or not. If the alibi members supply is tested, Venus square the nodes, it comes apart. But they "stick up for him". He went to Green Cove for the funeral and may have been facing a move from Gano Road since he was now without Debbie R. If that is true and he had to get out of the house, such a removal would fit the Last Seen horoscope for Somer. In that chart, the perpetrator was in crisis (Sun critical at 26°) over his living quarters and had to move on. Mars and Pluto ruled his living quarters and afflicted his ASC. The Moon ruled his past household, Cancer on H. 12 of his past, and was afflicted. The Moon was 5° from his H. 4 cusp, which would have been physically taking his belongings out of the dwelling perforce.

Regarding any alibis he may be able to garner:

Tuba said about the arrest chart:

"He has people who will alibi him.......but they are off the mark."

I'm assuming that means the alibi angle won't work, according to the square. Right, Tuba? Or did I misunderstand?

I firmly believe whoever did this has a prison record and has been in prison in STARKE.

replying specifically to Tuba's most recent post.. Did we look at the Chase Home Finance LLC vs "unknown heirs" Case 2007-1757-CA
Final Summary Judgment of Mortgage Foreclosure. heard 9 10 09,
& foreclosure ordered for 10-22-09 ?

prop subject to foreclosure is in GCS, etc,

All my research is public info ..but I do not want to be censored.

"threading cautiously"

Very interesting, tell me more if you have made any assessment.

Very interesting, tell me more if you have made any assessment.
Public record-
Chase Home Finance LLC vs Unknown Heirs et al; Case No 2007-1757-CA
Clay County,Florida.

Final Summary Judgment of Mortgage Foreclosure.. heard on Sept 10,2009
awards plaintiff 74,179.21

property at issue is : 2x Oakridge Ave N. Green Cove Springs,Fl

foreclosure -public sale ordered for 10 22 2009:

when you read list of defendants ..you will see several key legal names;
and they are all "key" plus, you will see defendants: IRS,State of Fla,
Board of County Commissioners of Clay County,Fl, Clerk of the Court Clay County,Florida.

keep reading, document is 5 pages long
property now owned by DW Kxxxx - 8xx Kingsley Ave (that address is a nursing home) DW Kxxx-1xxx Shands Ave,GCS

unfinished business: I can document on public record when DW Kxxx purchased. need to find out where 1xxx Shands is (in proximity to :failure to register for WLK)

Digest that for now,thanks

Thanks for the directions Green!

It's been digested and excuse me for butting in but....

I noticed:

10/01/2009 Proof Of Publication
10/20/2009 Phone Call Cancelling Sale
10/29/2009 Motion To Reschedule Foreclosure Sale
10/30/2009 Notice of Sale 12/10/09 at 10:00am;
10/30/2009 Order Rescheduling Foreclosure Sale 12/10/09 at 10:00am;

FIRST OFF - the bolded by me has me floored....considering the 20th was the DAY AFTER SOMER DISAPPEARED!!!!!!! Next I'm wondering HOW EXACTLY does one manage to CANCEL A SALE ON FORECLOSURE with a simple telephone call (by whom?!?!!) and on what grounds would that be granted?!?!?!?

And MOST IMPORTANT, WT hay does this have to do with Somer Thompson's Murder???

Keep in mind I understand the players involved but still not completely comprehending.....Unless you wonder if Somer ended up at that location.....

Tuba >>> ?!?!!!! help!
=(
Tarabull.

Is this document regarding the sale of MGD's home? I followed you until the Shands address. I think you have something newer to go with the document I have.

The sleuthing of a foreclosure and who is/was owner etc and whom they are associated with, belongs out in the main Missing Person's forum.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91053"]Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #15 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

If something substantial comes out of this and one of the people we have looked at is DEFINITELY tied into it and it relates to SOMER, please let us know. Thank you.

I will keep following the forensic thread which has certainly been 99.9% on target and absolutely fascinating to watch in this case. And when I can help
a forum user gather details, I will do so with discernment & in private messages.

Bully-Free !!!!

Here's the deal...please pay attention.

I understand some may be newbies to WS and don't know all the rules. Here are a few simple guidelines to follow.

If you're reading this, know that you're in the ASTROLOGY FORUM, not the main Missing Persons Forum.

Speculating and theorizing the circumstances of a case is done out in the main Missing Persons thread for each case. No need to write and think out loud while here in the Astrology forum while you're doing your fact finding.
In the case of SOMER THOMPSON, the current thread is [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91243"]Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #16 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

IF you find someone you're looking into is integral to the case, all you need to bring us is their DATE of BIRTH and place of birth if available along with a simple one/two sentence explaining why you believe a chart on xxxperson would be helpful in revealing pertinent clues about the 'event'/crime.

DON'T post addresses of people you're researching just because you/whoever are speculating 'they might know the party' whom LE has looked at.
DON't post their names either. Initials work just fine.

PM's- Private Messaging - No need to make announcements. If you have serious info that may helpful, please post that info out in the Missing Person thread related to the case so that other other sleuths can assit in assimilating and qualifying the connection or association. We're not on secret missions here, we're working as a group.

If anyone is having a problem understanding the above, do read the Terms of Service (TOS).
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65798"]Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

If you are having a problem inside our Astrology Forum or do not understand our format or the necessary etiquette, contact me
HERE

Thank you.

FifthEssence

shortened

Are you being bullied? Please explain but don't say names.

Maybe she was referring to the reminder posts about how the forum works, where things need to be posted, etc? That is as close to anything that might remotely resemble somthing liek that.

IMHO I havent read anything on here that resembles bullying TO ME, though, even the reminders- hey, we all get excited and off on tangents once in a while.

could someone look at this...I have been looking for info on another case and have looked at what seems to be thousands of pic/and stories but this one stuck out to me so I went back and found the unidentified post I had seen days ago...info is very close

unidentified found 10/8/200 death aprox '94-2000 Missing (Lori) missing 6/7/1997
unidentified age 17-20 Lori age 26 (off a bit)
unidentified ht 5' 0 to 5' 3" 80-100lbs Lori 5' 4" 110 lbs
hair long brown Lori long brown
found Utah --- almost str8 shot down interstate Lakewood, NY

unidentified you can see at the site http://publicsafety.utah.gov/bci/UTAHunidentifiedpersons.html

I thought the sketch was close on shape of face

Lori page you can see at this site http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?A200604855S

I am new at this so I may be out of my head wrong...but I had to go back and find that unidentified I had seen a few days ago when I saw Lori's page....I do not know how to start a new blog...

could someone look at this...I have been looking for info on another case and have looked at what seems to be thousands of pic/and stories but this one stuck out to me so I went back and found the unidentified post I had seen days ago...info is very close

unidentified found 10/8/200 death aprox '94-2000 Missing (Lori) missing 6/7/1997
unidentified age 17-20 Lori age 26 (off a bit)
unidentified ht 5' 0 to 5' 3" 80-100lbs Lori 5' 4" 110 lbs
hair long brown Lori long brown
found Utah --- almost str8 shot down interstate Lakewood, NY

unidentified you can see at the site http://publicsafety.utah.gov/bci/UTAHunidentifiedpersons.html

I thought the sketch was close on shape of face

Lori page you can see at this site http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?A200604855S

I am new at this so I may be out of my head wrong...but I had to go back and find that unidentified I had seen a few days ago when I saw Lori's page....I do not know how to start a new blog...

Hello Kseej,

WS has a thread regarding work on indentifying the 'Unidentified' victims found with those who remain missing. There you can find members who will assit you.

LINK: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=130"]The Unidentified - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

When you get to the forum, scroll through it to see if this missing person (Lori A. Ceci-Bova, from NY) is listed in any of the titled threads.

If not, you can start a thread. Click on the oval shaped button 'NEW THREAD'-found above the listings near the top of the page that opens, type her name in the SUBJECT line like this - Lori Ceci-Bova-possible match? - and add your text w/ the links.

I hope this has been helpful.
Thank you for caring.

Blessings~

New Clues Released In Somer Thompson Case
Detectives Release Renderings Of 2 Items
POSTED: 7:37 am EST November 8, 2009
UPDATED: 8:08 am EST November 8, 2009
<snipped>
Detectives released artist renderings of two items that she might have had with her when she was killed. It's a tote bag used to carry books and a lunch box with a pink pig design.

Meanwhile, the case was featured on "America's Most Wanted" on Saturday night.

The Clay County Sheriff's Office said it hopes the TV program will help bring in new leads.

Video: New Clues Released In Somer Thompson Case
http://www.wesh.com/video/21554264/index.html

Article:
http://www.wesh.com/news/21554258/detail.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Search On For Somer&#8217;s Tote Bag, Lunch Box
Sunday, November 08, 2009 8:52:07 AM
<snipped>
Witnesses say they think she may have had the items with her when she was last seen walking on Gano Avenue.

Investigators say neither items have been found.

So far, authorities have received nearly 3,000 tips in Somer's case, but no arrests have been made.

Article:
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/11/8/deputies_search_for_somer39s_tote_bag_lunch_box.html

:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member