Forensic Astrology - STEVEN KOECHER, last seen 12/13/2009 Henderson,NV

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven's father died on February 10th. So much tragedy for this family.

I noted, using Bob's 9:47 am natal chart, with the ascendent at 10:18 SAG, that the IC at 24:50 Pisces was being transited by Black Moon Lilith.

Mars is transiting 19:41 Aquarius, the cusp of his 3rd. house, 19:11 Aquarius.

Jupiter is transiting 3:34 Aries, conjunct his Moon 3:27 Aries.

Testimony of a correct birth time as rectified by Bob.

Steven has "Tortali" (coming to light) at 23:15 Pisces, just a degree from the 4th house cusp.

His progressed Saturn 25:55 Virgo in the 9th house, opposes his progressed Tortali 25:54 Pisces, at the cusp of the 3rd house, 25:15 Pisces, and is being transited by Black Moon Lilith at 25:15 Pisces.

I figure Saturn is restricting Steven being found or coming to light and BML expresses the death of his father, to which he can't respond.

His 2011 Solar Return has BML 24:57 Aries in the 8th house trining Mars 24:56 LEO 11th house, they both trine the IC 26 SAG. His progressed Saturn will be on the ascendent.

Today Tortali is 0:04 Aquarius exactly where "Las Vegas" was on Dec. 13, 2009. The M&L forum reported that human remains were found recently in Las Vegas, but the identification hasn't been made public.

Melpomen (tragedy) is 3:41 Libra in Steven's natal chart. I'ts Rx at 4:11Libra today. It will conjunct on Feb. 15th.

I'm sorry to learn this. Steve's disappearance was a weight too hard to bear. Was any reason given why the identification of Las Vegas remains is not being released?

Steven's thread in the M&L forum has diligent followers that keep abreast of all the unidentified bodies and human remains/bones found in and around Las Vegas. They've reported many finds since Steven went missing, this is only the latest. Las Vegas seems to have more than it's fair share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo