Forensic Astrology - VICTORIA (Tori) STAFFORD - Canada

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we were allowed the privilege of viewing that video but nevermind, that is very important information and thank you for it, paris paris. Speaking of the shovel, the ground chosen was not a sound choice and kept caving in as the perpetrator tried to dig. We know that because Saturn was in retrograde condition and further malconditioned by opposition from Mars.

The ground was still pretty cold back then, maybe not frozen, but there was still snow.

Back to the gravel pit.

What about that boy scout camp that is generally abandoned that Guelphgirl mentioned??? When I think of something that keeps "caving in", I think of abandoned wells that had possibly been partially filled in previously. OH, I SO want Tori to be found, and THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, to everyone still trying to find her by whatever means possible. :blowkiss:

I don't know if this will help but I found this site about abandoned places in Ontario.. I know there are a lot more as this site is just starting to pick up on the "Lost places"

This first link is for a place on the 11th line near Woodstock the pictures gave me the hebbie gebbies. I got some really bad vibes off this place....

http://www.ontarioabandonedplaces.co...1/11thline.asp

This link is the main page with all the Abandoned places.

http://www.ontarioabandonedplaces.com/

I am post it here in hopes that maybe there will be a picture or trigger that might help in pin pointing a location......

I don't know if this will help but I found this site about abandoned places in Ontario.. I know there are a lot more as this site is just starting to pick up on the "Lost places"

This first link is for a place on the 11th line near Woodstock the pictures gave me the hebbie gebbies. I got some really bad vibes off this place....

http://www.ontarioabandonedplaces.co...1/11thline.asp

This link is the main page with all the Abandoned places.

http://www.ontarioabandonedplaces.com/

I am post it here in hopes that maybe there will be a picture or trigger that might help in pin pointing a location......

I can't get the first link to work. I can get the second link to work, but MY GOSH, there are SO many places to to thru! Can you describe which link you went to?? I assume Woodstock, but when I go there, I get 7 choices, with the first beinig "Metal Technologies" (which has 62 photos), and the last being "FULL MEMBER Location" (which has 34 photos). Help???

Good find CanadianWhiteDove. It resembles what Tuba described.
Scares the cr@p outta me too.

I hope you call it in to the tip line.

OMG! When I looked at these pictures, not only did it give me the creeps but I just got chills from it. This all makes sense. Remember in the earlier charts, stating possibility of ring of people being involved? This place looks like a satanic cult goes there and by the comment left of what they found, it seems like this place is. 666 written on the wall.

I'm wondering if the charts showing the ring of people is indicating where Tori's final resting place is?

Did you call this tip in??????

Sorry about that Reannan!!!! Paris is correct it is Woodstock's 11th line that I posted :blowkiss:

Thanks Paris... I don't know how I copied that link wrong..... :blushing:

Guelphite.. I have been debating about calling it in.... I am going to pray about it tonight... :praying:

I am still hoping that this site's link will be useful :angel:

canadianwhitedove,

You'd have nothing to lose by doing so. They're taking all tips seriously.

Kudos to Tuba, Soulscape and all the budding Astros and their helpers.

While I think the whole prospect is feasible, I'm trying to imagine that phone call.

"Well, Saturn and Venus shook hands with Mars..."

I think I'd need a drink to explain it.

No offence, I find it all fascinating.

While I think the whole prospect is feasible, I'm trying to imagine that phone call.

"Well, Saturn and Venus shook hands with Mars..."

I think I'd need a drink to explain it.

No offence, I find it all fascinating.

Respectfully, the OPP do take these things seriously. I was told this many years ago during an OPP course I took in Community Policing. They use this information to help guide them in cases such as Tori's.

Respectfully, the OPP do take these things seriously. I was told this many years ago during an OPP course I took in Community Policing. They use this information to help guide them in cases such as Tori's.

I'm glad you told me that. I really didn't know. I was always worried they wouldn't take it seriously.

I agree - an OPP officer I know stated that if there was no physical evidence than an "eye witness" would have provided enough information for these charges.

What signifies a well in the chart of Victoria's kidnapping is Mars in Pisces (well water) opposite the rising Saturn, the structure itself. Remember stones of Saturn at 16°07' Virgo, the land? Many wells have been decommissioned recently as part of a gov't proj., due to volatile organic compounds contaminating their waters.

Subsequent to this post there was a lot of back and forth about wells. Paris paris, we're throwing in with this together. Cherchez le puits! Somewhere, some time out of memory, I have tried to shovel that sort of skree that you have in mind.

I wish I still lived in Woodstock so I could go and check out that place on the 11th line and paris paris that's very interesting about your dream!

I did - I e-mailed the tip line. I wish I could provide more.

I re-read the thread and deleted my post when I saw you'd answered the question. Thxx

Coydogs and Coyotes, the search team concentrating in the area north of Fergus along Wellington Road number 22 (8th line Nicols Twp), were warned by the farmers about these animals. I won't get more graphic than that except to say they are overly abundant here--as are turkey vultures.

April weather: it was flighty; it stormed on the 6th but was sunny and warm on the 7th. I remember it clearly because I had finished an early morning exam and it felt so good to feel some sunshine on my face afterwards. I believe the 8th was warm too.

Tuba's description and the 11th Line and "lawlessness": a place of poachers, ritual sacrifice, a place to do drugs, etc...?

I hope CWD calls or emails that tip in.

OMG - that may be Chilligo - I've not see the other map ever. Chilligo is off of old Fishermills road - runs off of Beaverdale - I am north of Maple Grove. Hairs standing tall on my arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop