Forensic reports in

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lets also not forget that any scientific evidence has to be taken in context with all the circumstanial evidence
the non reporting, the odd behavior, the lies etc

with that said, I don't believe this is it, I believe they have even more

'These results still do not rule out the remote possibility that an unusual variety of products or materials (not present in the trunk at the time of vechile discovery) may have had some contribution to the overall chemical signature.'

I was expecting it to convince me.:woohoo:...There was not one piece of CONCLUSIVE evidence, from what I'm reading.
No wonder the Anthonys arent convinced....I am seriously in shock. That report was not what I expected at all.
Theres gotta be more than that? Seriously!!!!
This case gets weirder and weirder by the minute. Is this weird?

You'd be perfect for JOse's jury, then. :eek:

I agree in regards to this report is not damning at all. There are a lot of "apparently" "possibly"...there is no really strong evidence IMO. If they have more evidence, don't they at least have to show it to JB for discovery?

I don't know...I don't think this report isn't very solid.

I agree with you, I worry about the GA and CA, reading this report. The last thing they need is more false hope and Im reading the report the way you are.

How can they know who the father is without HIS DNA?

If they know...and it was from a sample that they took...remember they had to force some one to give his....who knows?

*Did not know we were not supposed to be talking about this...ooopppssss.

How can they know who the father is without HIS DNA?

The person whom LP thinks is Caylees dad has had his DNA subpoenaed. And I will just leave it at that so i don't get a time out..

I however think another guy unknown to us may have come forward and maybe gave his DNA and they made a match..

I was pondering this myself-it just means that she was in the trunk of the car for that time frame maybe-so let's make the evidence fit as it were- Caylee died 6/15 or 6/16 and Casey drove around with her in the trunk until it started to smell very strong. Then she started to play move the body until Caylee was finally buried at the airport. jmo.
Or, she transferred her body into a leakproof container at 2.6 days of decomp and continued to drive around with her in the car until the 27th.

There are several photos of the car, sitting in the Forensics Bay the day it was towed in for testing. Although the car had sat out for a least 2 weeks, Amscot, tow yard,... and who knows where before that, it is shiny, sparkly clean.
You don't think Cindy let that car sit dirty, do you? And where do you think her disclaimer came from- she threw out that LE hadn't seemed the least bit interested in the car the night of the 15th. That's Cindyspeak for, what, I did something wrong having my "OCD car cleaning" husband detail the car??? Caylee died and was left to decompose in the trunk.
:bang:There were maggots in the car.

And we do not have the maggot tests back yet. I thought all along that was one test given to the GJ that led to some statement about how hard the evidence was for the jurors to have to view.
Maggots eating on flesh has to be one of the hardest for anyone to think about.
Those M-tests will be what sends her away for life...or DP.

I think that maybe they have proof of who the "baby daddy" is...but they are not sharing it....lol

The question for me, right now, is WHO has the evidence of who the baby daddy is... so far we know that LP says he knows who the father is.

Go here, for full discussion:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70290

My biggest question right now is whether LE actually "has" ;) any such report in its possession. If LE doesn't have this evidence in its possession, custody or control, it has NO obligation to turn over something it doesn't have, right? SO, they may have a verbal from a third party they know and trust ;)

Could it be another individual or group (think: LP privately, folks) has done the comparative testimg already ... if they "suspected" who the father was, and got a sample of his DNA without necessity of a court order or a formal consent (say, from a soda can that the suspected father threw away, etc.) AND then compared it with results the LE gave him of Caylee that were voluntarily turned over to LE by JG (who, if you remember had a paternity test done months after Caylee's birth) then they could very well know.

Just a sayin...

Was there something in the report I missed about them knowing who the father is? ...I am seeing all this talk about they know who the father is and did DNA testing on him, but I didn't read that anywhere......

What did I miss?????

TIA
Kel

No bag-maggot test results. Who's testing those, the FDLE?

I agree in regards to this report is not damning at all. There are a lot of "apparently" "possibly"...there is no really strong evidence IMO. If they have more evidence, don't they at least have to show it to JB for discovery?

I don't know...I don't think this report isn't very solid.

Got to admit, it beats the squirrel theory!!!

For some horrible reason a space bag came to mind. The kind you can seal and suck all the air out of. I know for me when I store clothes in them they are great when I seal them but when I go to change out the seasons I find that they have leaked. Probably that little zipper seal comes free over time. Could she have put her in one of those and sucked the air out thinking that would keep her "sealed" then later it leaked some?

OMG - I was just reading through some of KC-Amy texts last night and somewhere on there someone refers to "having space bag fun" or something. I thought it was AH when she was packing for PR.

The person whom LP thinks is Caylees dad has had his DNA subpoenaed. And I will just leave it at that so i don't get a time out..

I however think another guy unknown to us may have come forward and maybe gave his DNA and they made a match..
That's what I suspect, too. Poor guy.

For some horrible reason a space bag came to mind. The kind you can seal and suck all the air out of. I know for me when I store clothes in them they are great when I seal them but when I go to change out the seasons I find that they have leaked. Probably that little zipper seal comes free over time. Could she have put her in one of those and sucked the air out thinking that would keep her "sealed" then later it leaked some?

hmm..Think J C Penny credit card statement. Just a thought.

Can't remember who was looking for the pic from Ricardo's FB but I think this is it

I believe it may be under the guise of "debris" in the report.

Soil sample testing would not be included in the general heading of "debris," if that's what you saying. Specific soil tests are run and reported as such, whether combined in another report or on their own, they would NEVER be combined and referred to as "debris" in a report of this nature.

IMO, assuming this recently-released info were allowed at trial, the prosecution would have the FBI summarize in lay language what the results of these tests mean rather than relying on jurors to make their own assessment.

It was my understanding that the prosecution did not need to release documentation for tests that were still ongoing. So it's my thought that there is more evidence and it will only further prove that there was a body in the trunk of the car, and that body was Caylee Marie Anthony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968