Forensic reports in

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its kinda like the mother who thinks her child can do no wrong. Our kids do end up in trouble in one way or another.....to think our children are 100% perfect, is asking for trouble,IMO. She can still stand behind casey....but enough with the BS....It ain't fooling no one!!!

I wonder if the A's or KC kept a baby book with a little snip of hair from "Babys
first cut"?

If they did, would they willingly give it to LE to provide an exact dna sample for reference?

Anyone who thinks Caylee is still alive may need to reconsider their theory....

untitled.jpg

This came out tiny, sorry! 80% of the components tested are consistent with decomp events! I would think that percentage is pretty high!

It just makes me queasy that when they are talking about debris they are probably talking about part of a decomposing body. :eek: Especially when they talk about debris number 12 that contained the hair sample.

Woah. Sounds like she'd been dousing the trunk with gasoline. Lots of it.

Am I reading this right? There was no pizza in the car, rotting or otherwise??? :eek: (page 21-22 of the report in the pdf file)

Am I reading this right? There was no pizza in the car, rotting or otherwise??? :eek: (page 21-22 of the report in the pdf file)

I thought it sounded like that was the case, also.

On a side note, while this should be good enough to go on, I still hate the evasive language used in some of the conclusions. It makes me sick to think that they leave some "holes" for the defense to poke at.

ok - State got GJ to agree with Murder Charge? What are they holding back? This report wasn't anywhere near to being a bombshell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties