Forensic reports in

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, look, everybody, we need to be thoughtful and respectful here. We aren't scientists or lawyers, for the most part, and if we are we aren't involved in this case.
Let's not judge or comment negatively about these results or the evidence, ok?

And look at the list of clothing that was taken to test. CA made sure to get all that washed up in a hurry.:furious:

Ok, look, everybody, we need to be thoughtful and respectful here. We aren't scientists or lawyers, for the most part, and if we are we aren't involved in this case.
Let's not judge or comment negatively about these results or the evidence, ok?

But we ARE the type of people the jury will be made up of.....and that report was not as stong as I had hoped.

ok - State got GJ to agree with Murder Charge? What are they holding back? This report wasn't anywhere near to being a bombshell

EVIDENCE - INTAKE VIA COLLECTION, SWORN STATMENTS, OR TESTING BY THE FBI IS NOT SUBJECT TO THE SAME DISCOVERY BURDEN AS THE STATE. WHAT WE ALL WISH TO SEE, WE WILL NOT UNTIL TRIAL. HOWEVER, REMEMBER THAT AGENT SAVAGE TESTIFIED BEFORE THE GJ, AGAIN, NOT SUBJECT TO DISCLOSURE TO THE DEFENSE.

If I were representing KC, I would be urging her to pursue a plea bargain.
JB is smart enough to know the forensics present here, in this document, would not have alone justified a GJ indictment on capital murder. He is walking into the shark tank with an open jugular, imo.

If I were him, I would assume that what the state presents at trial is going to seal a DP conviction for his Client. To my knowledge, his Co-counsel has 2 clients on Death Row, and 1 serving multiple LWOP.

I think evidence of a decomposing body being in the trunk of the car driven by the mother of the "missing child" and a hair with a "death ring" that matches the mother and the "missing child" (and we know the mama is alive) is strong. imo

So true.....that should do it, I would think...

:clap::clap::clap:

EVIDENCE - INTAKE VIA COLLECTION, SWORN STATMENTS, OR TESTING BY THE FBI IS NOT SUBJECT TO THE SAME DISCOVERY BURDEN AS THE STATE. WHAT WE ALL WISH TO SEE, WE WILL NOT UNTIL TRIAL. HOWEVER, REMEMBER THAT AGENT SAVAGE TESTIFIED BEFORE THE GJ, AGAIN, NOT SUBJECT TO DISCLOSURE TO THE DEFENSE.

JB is smart enough to know the forensics present here, in this document, would not have alone justified a GJ indictment on capital murder. He is walking into the shark tank with an open jugular, imo.

If I were him, I would assume that what the state presents at trial is going to seal a DP conviction for his Client. To my knowledge, his Co-counsel has 2 clients on Death Row, and 1 serving multiple LWOP.
But Blink...This is an FBI report. From my understanding, they were under no obligation to release this either???

Read the forensic results from the FBI and Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee regarding Casey Anthony's trunk and other parts of her car.

Read the forensic results from the FBI and Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee regarding Casey Anthony's trunk and other parts of her car.

This PDF includes documents released by prosecutors in the Casey Anthony case. The document has been edited to remove personal information such as dates of birth and phone numbers.

Please be patient while the document loads; there are 34 pages of evidence.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-anthony-documents-102408,0,5346622.htmlpage

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-anthony-test-results-102408,0,3710436.story

READ FOR YOURSELF: FBI forensic report on Casey Anthony's car hhttp://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-documents-

Your right, I should clarify. Intake by OC CSI, but tested at lab, is of course, subject to discovery. In my opinion, that is not going to be the most compelling evidence in this case. Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to clarify:blowkiss:

Wow...one single hair with a death band found in the debris from the left side of the trunk liner. It's amazing to think that one hair from Caylee's head may be all there is to prove that Caylee is dead.

I hate the last page that says many chemicals could make up for what the tests found, but seriously.....it should be common sense as to why the tests showed decomp...

Very true, sometimes what isn't said speaks volumes :clap:

Well...Let's see what else we're still missing...The bag the pizza was in, soil samples and other samples possibly taken from the backyard...anything else?

Wow...one single hair with a death band found in the debris from the left side of the trunk liner. It's amazing to think that one hair from Caylee's head may be all there is to prove that Caylee is dead.
This is similar to SP case. There was one single hair.

I wonder if the A's or KC kept a baby book with a little snip of hair from "Babys
first cut"?

If they did, would they willingly give it to LE to provide an exact dna sample for reference?

According to the document among the samples were a toothbrush and comb from Caylee.

For the Mitochondrial DNA they were also using hair samles from KC.

Respectfully snipped.

I agree that we won't see anything earth shattering until the trial. I think, though, that people were hoping there was more to this report than there was.

I stated I was disappointed that the conclusions leave "wiggle" room for the defense, but I also understand that these scientists and forensics experts HAVE to do their job properly. If a conclusion leaves a chance of something other than what we want, than they must report that.

I think they've done a wonderfully thorough job in these reports. Hopefully when this is combined with other evidence all of the loose ends will be tied up, and it will be 100% certain as to what KC is guilty of.

I did not see anything about the stain in the trunk. Was I reading too fast?

Good lord, the Body Farm did a pizza test, too.

anaerobic decomposition

interesting

Very!

"anaerobic decomposition: the decomposition of organic matter in the absence of oxygen."

I was anticipating a much stronger wording in the report.
This report, as it stands right now, can be totally dissected by the Defense.

I can't imagine we will be seeing the pertinent test results, but maybe just enough to prove to the A fam she is really gone. They have a right to withhold the things to be used in Casey's prosecution like they have done in past. I don't expect a lot of information that hasn't already been "leaked", in other words.

Maybe they are going to release the information on the fake sightings? Now those I would really like to see. We will find most came from CA and all were proven to be false.

I'm going to have to agree with you - I would also like to know the information for the sightings - where they were, what they were and how they were investigated and how they were debunked - so for instance - Sighting in Dallas Texas, 2 women of hispanic trait and little girl caller said was Caylee, then have a picture - police investigated, it proved to be these people, not Caylee, child didn't have this or that characteristic, etc. - AND then also where did the tip come from and the date - Came from the Anthonys on July 31 -

But I'm sure that the Anthony's will refute it and say that they never gave the tip, etc.

Deprived oxygen type of decompositional event- hmm. Does this lead to Caylee having been placed in a sealed container?

Did I miss anything, or was this almost exclusively the hair and fiber tests from the FBI and the air tests? I didn't see much regarding the chemical analysis of what was in teh trunk, beyond the presense of cloroform?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214