FOUND DECEASED - WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe but i suspect someone like Chris Fitzpatrick is involved in her death. Basically I believe someone who has a record of abductions and rape

Prayers for Lindsey's mom...I didn't follow this case but happened upon it here on WS. This is my worst nightmare that she is living. Say her name, keep the spirit of her alive and someday, the monster who did this to her will be brought to justice. Rest In Peace sweet Lindsay.

Prayers for Lindsey's mom...I didn't follow this case but happened upon it here on WS. This is my worst nightmare that she is living. Say her name, keep the spirit of her alive and someday, the monster who did this to her will be brought to justice. Rest In Peace sweet Lindsay.
I feel the same. I want the monster who cut Lindsey’s life short to be brought to justice before her 21st birthday! Rest In Peace Lindsey.

Prayers for Lindsey's mom and brother. I have followed her case since day one and have never stopped looking for new info. I never expected her to be found safe but after learning she was found I felt like someone kicked me in my stomach. We all have one or more cases that we follow and almost feel like they are part of our family. Lindsey was always in my heart and I know many others here felt the same way. Rest in Peace Lindsey. I pray who ever did this to you will be found.

My husband and I attended Lindsey's memorial in Olympia and it was a really lovely tribute. I recognized some of the folks whom I searched with (so long ago...) LE was present and I'm sure paying close attention to the attendees. However, I was surprised that there were not more people in attendance; the large church felt a bit empty...and it was poignant to see so many of her childhood friends all grown up; a reminder of all the years and events she has missed out on...

Does anyone know if Selah Sweets and Pnw 4x4 were spoken to? They have an annual father's day trail run and camp out every year, and happened to be the weekend before LB disappeared. Just a thought..but it would mean someone could visit her memorial every year through any of the yearly events up there. Which isn't just ATV's (I'm not pointing fingers), but there was a posting by their group that talked about running into a few different groups the weekend before her disappearance.

After you compose a profile ... I would be very interested in hearing your opinion on two known POI's in Lindsey's case, Dale Golder and Tim Hartman.

I'll try to include them should I compile one. Putting together an in depth profile takes a decent amount of time and effort. Doing it pro bono and for fun makes mama say it's a hobby. LOL. So have to make sure I don't get too invested right off the bat. LOL

Does anyone know how long Lindsey was dead for. It’s probably the night she went missing but I just want to make sure.

hopefully we will receive that information soon

I recall reading somewhere that DG stated something to the effect of LB was dismembered. Sounded like he was almost bragging about about intimate details of what happened to LB. That being said, and the remains being found, would there be trace evidence of cut marks from a sharp object on the bones? And did investigators look for those little details? Would this be DG's admission of involvement? Would this be considered an admission with special knowledge of evidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13