Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad the cam won't pan to the left a little bit to give us an idea of what everyone is looking at...

That poor family. Having folks "stalk" you at your own home. Unreal...
that lady with the baby - she needs to be smacked... that's no place for her child right now... especially with tempers being as they are. MOO

You really have to wonder what the heck is wrong with people. Why would anyone bring a baby or small child into such a tense situation where violence could possibly erupt? How hot is it in Florida today? Poor little baby.

I'm not trying to chit chat honest. But in the cam it looks like more ppl showing up.. Is it like time for news to air there 5pm or something?

cause it's 3:49 here

1zzt6ie.png

i swear i think when this cam goes blank its because something is going on

You really have to wonder what the heck is wrong with people. Why would anyone bring a baby or small child into such a tense situation where violence could possibly erupt? How hot is it in Florida today? Poor little baby.

I agree! No place for a child!

Lots of people in the driveway, looks like someone is getting interviewed maybe.

I wish that darn camera wouldn't flip so fast. Can someone call and tell them to slow it down. there is something going on. cameraman on driveway. people gathered around but camera flips so fast I can't see and then you get the red x forever.

Looks like about 20+ people there now

i swear i think when this cam goes blank its because something is going on
No I really think you are right! It can't be too hard to have a mobile web cam that actually WORKS - especially for a news station!:behindbar

looks like the tombstone has been turned to face the house now

There are three cameramen on the driveway. That was just a sec ago.

Anyone see a baby stroller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member