Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the behaviour of the protesters and the anthonys is just pathetic .. these protesters need to GO HOME and take care of thier own children ..i dont know what they think they are gonna prove the anthonys arnt going to crack . and frankly i think its awful because its being allowed at all these people should be ticketed for bothering the anthonys neighbors and the others that live in that neigborhood who did nothing to ask for this ,.

Protesters being there all the time may not be in good taste, and I definately don't agree with the kids being there. But it does put more pressure on the Anthony's. They can't step outside their door with out cameras on them, people watching them. They can't forget for a moment that this is happening. And sooner or later, they will either break or give up. When that happens, there will either be more arrests or someone talking.

When all this is said and done, what kind of life can the A's expect to have anywhere?

Good morning, all.

IrishSweetOne, did you son ever find the cat?

I am agreeing with all of you. I cannot imagine being CA or GA right now, HOWEVER...

I get frantic if I can't find one of the dogs IN THE HOUSE....

If my healthy, sane 61 y.o. mother is out of pocket for a few hours, I get all nervous and wonder if she drove her Miata off the road and I need to go find her...

If my DH doesn't email me back for a few days (he's in Iraq), I start imagining all these scenarios...

My point is, WHY aren't the Anthonys out hoofing it with the search teams? I understand CA is in major denial that Caylee may be dead...but why isn't she looking for her ALIVE? Going to the locations where there have been Caylee sightings? Instead she is spewing at the media and digging herself deeper (no pun intended).

And what's with the truck cam? What's blocking it?

Since Cindy et al say Caylee is alive, they should go on the searches that include the homeless camps. She could be there, alive. (Doesn't that sound like something Cindy would say if she'd thought of it?)

I have one thought I want to share. I don't want any of the anthoney's out looking for Caylee. If they were I would be worried they might deliberately destroy or plant something. We need to be able to trust the people searching.

They could wait at the search headquarters. I bet all the rest of Tim's families do at least that. :mad:

Protesters being there all the time may not be in good taste, and I definately don't agree with the kids being there. But it does put more pressure on the Anthony's. They can't step outside their door with out cameras on them, people watching them. They can't forget for a moment that this is happening. And sooner or later, they will either break or give up. When that happens, there will either be more arrests or someone talking.
i know what your saying but the protesters should be thinking about the neighbors and the people that live there . these people did nothing .. and i dont know why people are upset about the anthonys getting cameras of thier own . i dont blame them .

I have one thought I want to share. I don't want any of the anthoney's out looking for Caylee. If they were I would be worried they might deliberately destroy or plant something. We need to be able to trust the people searching.

You know what? I agree with you 100%. Sad but true.

Although another poster made an excellent point that they should be at the command center or whatever...or searching homeless camps LOL. It DOES sound like a CAism!

i think they arnt going anywhere because whenever they do theres a mess of media and mabey jb is telling them to stay away from the media not sure though .. and about searching if it were me id be crushed if i found my dead grandbaby . that is just something i couldnt do .but id be at the search center waiting to see if anything developed .. i will admit im cunfuzzled about these anthonys

True but we are at week what now ???? Even in the begaining they did very little aside from interviews . Even then it seemed to be damage control and not pleading for the babies safe return .

I understand why they aren't physically searching now , but to tell us Joe public to get off are asses and look for her granddaughter when they were doing nothing yanks my chain .

I know people are ticked off about the security cameras that the Anthony's installed.
However, looking at it from a different angle....that might not be a bad idea. If something happens to anyone in that house, we may never find the truth or Caylee.
Look what happened with the Duckett case after Melinda (mom) commited suicide.

Also, people are ticked the Anthony's are not out searching. Again, from a different angle...if Casey were out searching, I'd be willing to bet she would be attacked, if not killed, by someone. I'm sure Baez isn't going to let his client be put in harms way.

Just trying to see things from all angles folks.

I look at this from all angles and there are days I feel really sad for the Anthony's. Today is not one of them. These people should be down with the 800 plus volunteers thanking them for their service. I do not think they should be out searching for that child, but they should be helping in the morning getting the volunteers water and snacks together. I've been on searches and EVERY single family I've searched for has personally thanked the volunteers up and down for their time and efforts. I haven't seen this from the Anthony's. They would rather sit on their arses in their house with that Casey. This is just BS if you ask me. :furious:

True but we are at week what now ???? Even in the begaining they did very little aside from interviews . Even then it seemed to be damage control and not pleading for the babies safe return .

I understand why they aren't physically searching now , but to tell us Joe public to get off are asses and look for her granddaughter when they were doing nothing yanks my chain .
ya i agree.. i think they arnt physically searching cuz they figure they will get axed lol .. they are probably scared they will find caylee . if i found my kiera dead . that would kill me id probably have a heart attack on the spot . that could be why .. someone should ask them . why arnt you out searching ?

My son lives in Kissimmee , about a month or so their cat disappeared . This was a cat they rescued from a shelter a few years ago . He took off work for several days , spent his rent money to buy ink & paper to print out flyers . Went door to door , visited every shelter with in 10 miles , searched ditches , fields and bushes .

He's 27 and not an overly emotional type of guy but he would call me crying over this cat , he almost lost his job because he was having a hard time functioning .

Then you see this family with a missing 2 year old do ABSOLUTLY NOTHING
and no emotion . WTF is wrong with these people ???? I just don't get it .

:clap:

ya i agree.. i think they arnt physically searching cuz they figure they will get axed lol .. they are probably scared they will find caylee . if i found my kiera dead . that would kill me id probably have a heart attack on the spot . that could be why .. someone should ask them . why arnt you out searching ?

They aren't out searching because they are convinced that searching woods and lakes is useless because Caylee is still alive. Doesn't explain why they aren't pounding on doors, though. I surely would be.

They aren't out searching because they are convinced that searching woods and lakes is useless because Caylee is still alive. Doesn't explain why they aren't pounding on doors, though. I surely would be.
i know that is their excuse but i dont think that is really true

I thought GA said they were "watching" the kidnappers. Remember that???????

I agree 1000 %
:clap::clap::clap:

and with all of them in the house together it could be more dangerous inside rather than outside if something doesn't give soon. It has to be like a pressure cooker inside

You know I can't help but wonder what is happening in that home.

A couple who has recently been on the verge of divorce, a daughter who had recently caused a lot of stress, a missing granddaughter. Financial problems that could be getting worse because of the situation. Any one of those problems is enough to cause a family to break. All together? Then combine that with protesters, media and cameras outside, and inside they cannot even turn on the TV or radio without hearing it mentioned. They can't go anywhere, or talk to anyone without wondering what people are thinking about them and about the situation. Even going to the grocery would be hard.

So yeah, I wonder what is happening in the home. What the level of tension is, whether they discuss it or whether they try to go on with business as usual- considering that nothing is business as usual. I have to wonder who is talking to whom, and who isn't talking to whom. How much concern there is over Casey, and how much anger.

I go back and forth over Cindy. At one point it looked like she was accusing Casey. Then she switched. Wasn't that about the time that Casey had the phone conversation with Cindy about "What do you mean you don't know what my involvement is?" So is Cindy really in denial? Or is she just trying to placate Casey so that maybe she will confide? Has Casey shut down? Or is she playing princess to the nnth degree?

Are there arguments inside? Or walking on eggshells? Or both?

I would love to have a bug inside, but I am really really happy I am not inside with them!

i know that is their excuse but i dont think that is really true

I don't know, Casey convinces herself of her own lies and she had to learn that from somewhere. They may know that she's not alive but believe that she is anyway. As confusing as that sounds.

And Boogie, LP doesn't have his security people inside anymore does he? I thought he pulled out entirely. So who is the security person now that is with her 24/7?

NO he does not. I was just saying it was a better situation if they had his security from before, than just the camera's now.

As for security, what about the big bouncer looking dudes that were there when Casey was released? Were they just temporary or are they the new security staff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro