Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in TX and the Today show doesn't come on until 7:00. Please keep me posted on what she has to say this morning!

Still in denial..says she gets thousands of calls from people saying they don't help with the searchfor Caylee because they believe Caylee is alive. Nothing new...she is looking more weary. Sad.

Her voice is very calm. This is the calmest when talking that I have seen

Still in denial..says she gets thousands of calls from people saying they don't help with the searchfor Caylee because they believe Caylee is alive. Nothing new...she is looking more weary. Sad.

I hope she will seek counseling.....she really needs it.

It is sad. I want to know why George can't be by her side instead of her having to carry this load alone. It seems like the only time we hear from him is when he explodes.

It is sad. I want to know why George can't be by her side instead of her having to carry this load alone. It seems like the only time we hear from him is when he explodes.

maybe he's moving past the denial stage?

Could be, or maybe that is his way of dealing with things. If so, could be why they are suffering so now. It takes a solid fondation to build a family.

No wonder that guy looked so happy in the camera earlier. He knew something we didn't - that we were moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member