Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he doing a silent report or what? He won't put the mic down, but I don't see him talking into it.

OK I can't check the webcam at work, if something happens, please don't forget the screenshots you guys are so good at!

Why did it move???

Not positive, but there were many posts on the TES volunteer thread about letting media know about the search and to get them to broadcast about it to get more volunteers, so maybe that is why.

I think this is good. We have movement other than palm tree and clouds, also maybe a heads up if aything is found. Would be nice to have one here, one where search is, and one at the Anthony's. I don't want much do I?

I think this is good. We have movement other than palm tree and clouds, also maybe a heads up if aything is found. Would be nice to have one here, one where search is, and one at the Anthony's. I don't want much do I?

And one in Casey's cell would be nice.

Can't talk about anything that is found. One of the conditions of your agreeing to search in the case. Just thought I would give you that heads up on that.

what I was talking about when I said heads up was not anyone saying anything but by reactions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV