Fred Meyers Store - June 4, 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the supposed parking space is far from the store. But can locals tell us whether that lot might have been filled up at that time of day on a Friday? Maybe it was the closest spot she could get?

Also, they may know it is her parking spot (and not another white truck's) if they have video of her exiting the truck and walking into the store.

IMG_0134 Corn Pass Fred Meyers, looking from Terris parking spot.JPG

IMG_0158 View from the enterence and exit at Walker Rd Fred Meyers, Looking at Terri parking spot on the far rock wa.JPG

I am a regular shopper at the Walker Rd Fred Meyers (probably 2-3 times a week). I have many times parked along the far rock wall. That parking lot is not that big (it is off the electronics & clothing entrance - not the grocery entrance). However, on a Friday morning, she should have had open spots very close to the door.

OK, I didn't see this post before asking my question. So it should be expected that she could have parked closer, but chose to park along the far rock wall, and far away in the other FM parking lot, as well?

It's interesting that there is seeming confirmation that Terri was telling the truth very early on about where she was for at least part of the morning, and that she did account for her whereabouts which is in direct contradiction to Desiree's statements in later press conferences.

Her reason for going from one store to the other is interesting as well. It's an unnecessary detail. Showing up at one store establishes an alibi, or at least the beginning of one. Why store-hop? This makes me wonder if she was telling the truth about looking for a specific medicine for baby K. And if she was looking for medicine for baby K, then maybe baby K really wasn't feeling well, and maybe Terri really was driving her around to soothe her.

It's all the more convincing considering I went to Target for Tylenol Sinus this week, they were out, and I proceeded to drive to another store in search of my precious pain relief!!

BBM
Yeah, why the store hopping if this were carefully planned? Maybe she screwed up and went to the wrong FM? Then had to go to the right one?
Just typing out loud... Moo

Yes, the supposed parking space is far from the store. But can locals tell us whether that lot might have been filled up at that time of day on a Friday? Maybe it was the closest spot she could get?

Also, they may know it is her parking spot (and not another white truck's) if they have video of her exiting the truck and walking into the store.

There is no way that lot is full (at either FM store) on a Friday morning unless there was some unusual event that day. The lot for the store on Imbrie is very large and can accomodate many cars. The Walker road location is not as big but I've never had to park against that stone wall...ever. I'm at that location quite often and usually get pretty close to the door.

BBM
Yeah, why the store hopping if this were carefully planned? Maybe she screwed up and went to the wrong FM? Then had to go to the right one?
Just typing out loud... Moo

Unless what they were shopping for was not cold medicine but something they needed to carry out their plan. Just typing out loud too... ;)

I shop there all the time too, seems there are a few of us here :)

ITA with there being closer spots on that day and time. And like others have said, with a supposedly sick baby on a cold and rainy morning, seems like she would have wanted to be as close as possible.

Maybe we need to have a meeting at FM of the WS'er on here! ;)

PS. I see PDXWOHM says she parks along that stone wall...I've never had to park out that far. I do most of my shopping there during the day since I'm a Stay at Home Mom.

On a Friday morning, most FM's aren't THAT busy. I go to FM often. The only time I've had to park across the parking lot (the furthest away) is a week before Christmas. Even Superbowl weekend, when it's packed with people shopping for alcohol and such, I don't have to park all that far from the entrance.

FM has multiple entrances. If I have my kids, I sometimes drive around the store to the second or third entrance to get a closer spot and I always can find a pretty decent spot.

I shop at all those locations on a regular/semi-regular basis. The rock wall at the FM is not that far from the entrance. As another poster mentioned, the parking lot is not that big on that side, the wall is not far from the store. I don't think we can convict someone based on where they parked on any given morning. ANY activity can be made to look suspicious if that's how one wants it to look.

What I don't understand is how LE expects anyone to remember anything this long after the fact. Friday mornings happen to be my prime errand-running times. I've shopped at all those stores and am likely to be at that Albertson's on a Friday morning especially. But could I remember back to June 4th specifically if I had been there and at what time? Not without something else - a receipt, another time/date specific errand (like a dr appt) to jog my memory. And to remember if I'd seen a white truck parked and where? Or a particular person? No way.

Did the presser say if these pics were taken on June 4th? Also is the bed of the truck completely covered? I cannot tell. TIA! I am trying to catch up here :)

Did the presser say if these pics were taken on June 4th? Also is the bed of the truck completely covered? I cannot tell. TIA! I am trying to catch up here :)

they were staged you can see kyron's wall of hope in the background. bed not covered.

I shop at all those locations on a regular/semi-regular basis. The rock wall at the FM is not that far from the entrance. As another poster mentioned, the parking lot is not that big on that side, the wall is not far from the store. I don't think we can convict someone based on where they parked on any given morning. ANY activity can be made to look suspicious if that's how one wants it to look.

What I don't understand is how LE expects anyone to remember anything this long after the fact. Friday mornings happen to be my prime errand-running times. I've shopped at all those stores and am likely to be at that Albertson's on a Friday morning especially. But could I remember back to June 4th specifically if I had been there and at what time? Not without something else - a receipt, another time/date specific errand (like a dr appt) to jog my memory. And to remember if I'd seen a white truck parked and where? Or a particular person? No way.

Perhaps you could check your bank records or receipts (if you keep them) and see if you were at either of those FM stores that day. Then if you can determine what time you made your purchases (if you were there that day) and if it is in the time-frame they are looking at, you could find out what it was you purchased that day (either by receipt, or order a copy of the receipt from your bank or the store) - it might jog your memory about where you parked that day and if you may have seen something.

For example, you look at your bank account online and see by golly you were at that FM that day. You search for your receipt and see that you were there around that time. You look at the receipt and see that was the day you bought the new shoes you've been wanting that finally went on sale. You then remember walking out to your car and putting your new shoes in the back of the car and it helps jog your memory about other stuff you may have seen - maybe you were excited about getting home and trying out those shoes and on your way out of the parking lot, some @$$ cut you off.

I think anyone who goes to those two FM's should do this. Seems like a lot of work, but could make a difference.

The photos of the white truck at the school were 'staged' for purposes of the current inquiry. It is the real white truck.

The photos in the parking lots of the Fred Meyer's stores do not show the white truck. I don't think we know when the parking lot photos were taken.

Not to mention any "memories" one does have are certain to be contaminated by not only time but all the information and misinformation --- rumor, speculation, or otherwise --- that has flooded the media and internet since that day.

Houze is going to have a field day with this.

I actually went to my bank account today because I couldn't remember where I had lunch on the 4th. I was working in the area and sometimes I go to the Big Town Hero that's attached to the Walker Rd FM. Not that day though, unfortunately.

I stopped in at that store (Walker Rd) tonight to look at the surveillance situation. They have internal cameras at all three entrances. They're the kind where you see yourself walk in on an overhead TV. There is a sign under each of them saying they use closed-circuit video to help in the prosecution of any crime. There is another one of these camera and TV units at the customer service desk in the middle of the store.

On the outside, I tried to see if I saw parking lot surveillance in the lampposts, but I didn't notice anything obvious. There is a camera on the corner of the building, which is on the far west side of that parking lot. It *might* be able to capture the area where they think she parked, but I'm not sure. There is another one of these external cameras on the east side of the building, but it's nowhere near the front parking lot. I didn't notice any other cameras that would capture that area, but they could be small or hidden.

I actually went to my bank account today because I couldn't remember where I had lunch on the 4th. I was working in the area and sometimes I go to the Big Town Hero that's attached to the Walker Rd FM. Not that day though, unfortunately.

I stopped in at that store (Walker Rd) tonight to look at the surveillance situation. They have internal cameras at all three entrances. They're the kind where you see yourself walk in on an overhead TV. There is a sign under each of them saying they use closed-circuit video to help in the prosecution of any crime. There is another one of these camera and TV units at the customer service desk in the middle of the store.

On the outside, I tried to see if I saw parking lot surveillance in the lampposts, but I didn't notice anything obvious. There is a camera on the corner of the building, which is on the far west side of that parking lot. It *might* be able to capture the area where they think she parked, but I'm not sure. There is another one of these external cameras on the east side of the building, but it's nowhere near the front parking lot. I didn't notice any other cameras that would capture that area, but they could be small or hidden.

You're awesome! Thank you!!

Do people honestly think that LE is running such a crappy investigation that won't hold up in a trial? I don't believe there is a single member of Websleuths that is privy to the information and evidence that LE has obtained during this investigation. When Terri is arrested for her part in Kyron's disappearance, it will be because LE has all of their T's crossed and all of their I's dotted. JMO.

LE is looking for people who saw white truck :

* At Imbrie FM around 9:00
* At Walker Roud FM around 10:00

In email Terri said she had FM reciept for 9:12

For folks who shop at these two FMs. How much time to drive from Imbrie to Walker Rd on a friday morning??

Thanks

Do people honestly think that LE is running such a crappy investigation that won't hold up in a trial? I don't believe there is a single member of Websleuths that is privy to the information and evidence that LE has obtained during this investigation. When Terri is arrested for her part in Kyron's disappearance, it will be because LE has all of their T's crossed and all of their I's dotted. JMO.

BBM

Exactly, and that goes both ways when forming opinions.

Honestly I go to the store at least 1 time a day.
I never notice the cars around me unless something sticks out........
like real dirty, real clean, beautiful paint job, wrecked.
Ordinary trucks/cars.......I could never tell you who I parked by
unless I knew them or something ODD stuck in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member