Friday With Nancy.. NG Friday Sept 5, 2008 8PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You know Casey knowing her parents have money now is a scary thing.

Nancy is cracking me up just saying No, No, No interupting - lol! I might buy the chloroform = equals cleaner IF she wasn't googling it. Coinky-dink? No, No, No!!!

I hate Casey!

start at 8am, release last team at 5:30 weather and logistics dependent

Blink.......what's the weather prediction for Orlando? Are they going to get any of the rain from Hanna, or will they have good conditions for the weekend search?

Nancy just plays the devil's advocate with her guests....she loves a good debate....by the way I love DH too, and feel bad for him for his wife :(

OMG that is so sick and wrong (and unfortunately true) - they are just waiting to see themselves on tv some more. Makes me want to puke!

But in their minds they will be doing it all for Caylee:waitasec::eek::waitasec::bang::waitasec:

Didn't we establish last night from somewhere that a significant amount of chloroform in the trunk would mean that it could only come from actual chloroform and not from something mixed together to make chloroform or from the scant amount that might MIGHT be in a few types of cleaning products?

You know Casey knowing her parents have money now is a scary thing.
Casey's making her list. "yeah, mom, if you just buy me this stuff, I'll tell you where she is. OH, and make sure you get the latest Wii games and a new Playstation. I'm bored!"

Not for my Mom to see post:

Who are the shirtless dudes with tats outside, they should be careful, it has been awhile for KC, they may get offered a brownie

Woo Hoo!!!!!

Daniel Horrowitz is saying it was cleaner in the trunk..
Hi! I've missed coming here the last few days, it's been a busy week, but I almost laughed at that comment of his, and thought Nancy's reply was right on! Who would buy chloroform online to clean when something like Pine-Sol is available at any store. I think it's obvious what the chloroform was used for. I'm also absolutely appalled Casey is out of jail again. :furious: MOO

LOL, Blink! A blunt is where the tobacco is taken out of a cigar (small one) and replaced with weed!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back