Friday With Nancy.. NG Friday Sept 5, 2008 8PM EST

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When Leonard states that Casey has already told Lee the truth and he told Cindy, this is just Leonard's opinion. You have to listen carefully to Leonard. Its not like he has any evidence of that or that he over heard that. He said the reason he states that is because right after LE informed them of the decomposition inthe trunk that Lee and Cindy 'CHANGED'. So in his opinion they found out then. George not in the loop of course.

Leonard is now out of the loop and has nothing new to report so he's resorted to making stuff up just so he can stay in the media. His 15 minutes are so up.

Chloroform has no smell?

It has to be in significant amounts...

Air: No standards exist for the amount of chloroform allowed in the air of homes. We use a formula to convert workplace limits to home limits. Based on the formula, we recommend levels be no higher than 0.2 parts per million (ppm) of chloroform in air. Most people can’t smell chloroform until levels reach 133 ppm or higher. If you can smell the chemical, the level is too high to be safe.

http://dhs.wisconsin.gov/eh/ChemFS/fs/chloroform.htm

I agree with you. Since you can't just go buy this stuff, they would have to search it out, wait for it to arrive and then start cleaning. No Time for that. It had to be on something in the trunk. Perhaps it is odorless? I don't know or perhaps that soap and cleaning fluid in the trunk hid the smell??

The Chloroform fumes were in the trunk. George drove with the windows open because of the odor.

All we know about the timing of the computer searches is that they took place sometime prior to Casey being arrested the first time. I have a difficult time believing that in the brief amount of time after George picked up the car he not only looked up how to use chloroform as a cleaning agent (on Casey's computer) but also just procured some.

Wonder if Casey did not realize what had really killed Caylee. But had been using the stuff to put her to sleep. Maybe she was checking to see if maybe that was it. jmo

I seriously doubt
the George stuck h is nose down to teh carpet to smell the smell of decomposition - more likely he jumped back.

Do you have a link to chloroform used as a cleaning agent. Please remember it's a known carcinogren and banned from personal use since the 70s. I think using it as a cleaning agent is the weakest argument I have heard yet. Dan Horowitz is known for making up stories - like his story that Laci Peterson was having an affair with her personal trainer. Like Zanny, the Nanny, Laci's personal trainer did not exist.

Yeah but for it to be saturated in the trunk in the air would lead one to belive that she was cleaning or trying to clean the smell of decomp if she used it to kill Caylee it wouldn't have been saturated IMO..I am thinking maybe one of her friends had it she took it from them searched on if it really could clean up smell.

Exactly. Everybody points out their contradictions. I'm sure there would be a field day if CA said "we know she's alive, but we'll be out looking for her dead body today. "

I'm fine with Cindy thinking Caylee is alive, truly. I just think she should be out there LOOKING for a live Caylee. Nope, she's doing 20/20 and bailing Casey out.

:Jumpie: Hi to all the guests that watched the show (us) that is all about the NG show! Don't be shy! Sign up and join in next time!

Exactly. Everybody points out their contradictions. I'm sure there would be a field day if CA said "we know she's alive, but we'll be out looking for her dead body today. "

Right and if you notice when CA said she WAS searching it was at shopping malls etc. public places. I've never been shocked that they aren't searching. I was quite shocked when she showed up at the TES command center last week. I'm sure JB was like crap Cindy why did you do that??????

ok, no one slap me...lol
does anyone even think there is a small chance that maybe there is someone else that was dead and somehow, someway, casey was involved or saw it etc. and for caylee's sake and safety, got her the heck out of dodge, quick? i know that is what some want us to think, kind of spelling it out. but what if, "just what if" that really did happen? wouldn't it be great if caylee could have a great homecoming in the end of all of this?

Have to, with all do respect, say...NO!!!!

Casey only thinks of Casey. She doesn't think about her parents, her brother..other then what they can do for her..so to think of her child would be incomprehensible to her..her child would not be able to do anything for her..her child had needs.

Casey would relinquish anyone for whatever she wanted..I am very cold hearted toward Casey..because I feel she is cold hearted..I think she murdered her daughter, no accident involved...and she will never speak of Caylee or what happened again.

I think that part of the argument on the 15th of June was about her lifestyle choices, sleeping with men..while CA AND GA watched Casey each evening with Mommy never home for bedtime or breakfast..the half was also that they saw no respect for them from her meaning it is Father's Day and you couldn't find the time for your Dad and Granddad?
But Casey had not been finding time for anyone but herself , so this was the blow up..she had no time for family and the family said that's it. I think she purposely murdered Caylee so she didn't have the responsibility , nor did she have to hear about it from her family, nor did she have the competition of love with her family. Caylee had outlived her usefulness in Casey's eyes. Jesse and his family loved Caylee..but found out she wasn't theirs..Casey saw her as baggage in a life that already contained too much baggage. Look for at least a bag or duffel bag..along with other things that show how Casey really felt. George and Cindy, as well as Lee should thank their lucky stars she didn't off them first. If they don't have security in the home..they should@!

Hey all, I am just like the rest of you always glued to the tv hopeing for anything on this case,But I think we just might have a long wait.Remenber the Scott Peterson case ,Well it took 4 months for Casey's body to come to the surface and it was about 5 months before Scott was arested for her murder.:furious: I hope it want be that long in this case ,but it doesn't look good right now ?:bang:

They must have been pretty desperate to use a banned substance to clean - a KNOWN CARCINOGEN. Did George already say that Arm and Hammer would do it?
Also, if it did take something that strong to clean the trunk, what exactly had been in the trunk? I would think George, or whoever, would get a clue it was something serious ~ like a dead body had been back there.

Today was exhausting. I hope LE doesn't wait too long to bring additional charges. Casey being out in light of all that they've found does not bear well for our society. Do we care so little for our children that we don't punish those that hurt them? Will this now become an excuse for every wacked out mother out there...oh, I lost my kid?

ok, no one slap me...lol
does anyone even think there is a small chance that maybe there is someone else that was dead and somehow, someway, casey was involved or saw it etc. and for caylee's sake and safety, got her the heck out of dodge, quick? i know that is what some want us to think, kind of spelling it out. but what if, "just what if" that really did happen? wouldn't it be great if caylee could have a great homecoming in the end of all of this?

That was my FIRST theory. I posted it here and on another forum and was told it too "Lifetime Movie of the Week" like!!!! Now I just think she plumb CARRAZAZZY

Leonard is now out of the loop and has nothing new to report so he's resorted to making stuff up just so he can stay in the media. His 15 minutes are so up.

fwiw, I was not a fan of his in the beginning, I was suspect like alot of people. I really believe they were misled, and made the most of a shi***
situation. Once they were "out" I know LP has worked obsessively to locate Caylee's remains, truly.

ok, no one slap me...lol

Small chance? Actually no one I have talked to thinks there is even a small chance.

This whole thing should never have happened. Precious little Caylee would still be alive.

I am glad, however, that someone has such a positive outlook! I would give anything if your scenario would come true!

:)

Hey all, I am just like the rest of you always glued to the tv hopeing for anything on this case,But I think we just might have a long wait.Remenber the Scott Peterson case ,Well it took 4 months for Casey's body to come to the surface and it was about 5 months before Scott was arested for her murder.:furious: I hope it want be that long in this case ,but it doesn't look good right now ?:bang:

I hope it won't be that long either because I'm gonna lose my job if I don't start working at work instead of reading this site!!:crazy:

This is what bothers me about the chloroform. If it was used to put on a rag to put Caylee to sleep, how would that still be in the air of the trunk to a saturated level? It just seems to make more sense that it was used to soak and clean the carpet in the trunk for it to be in such high levels in the air of the trunk. There's also my thought that George didn't smell it then, or had no effect on him because it wasn't there yet. :eek:

Now, someone say something to debunk my thoughts so this can make more sense, please? :crazy:

Today was exhausting. I hope LE doesn't wait too long to bring additional charges. Casey being out in light of all that they've found does not bear well for our society. Do we care so little for our children that we don't punish those that hurt them? Will this now become an excuse for every wacked out mother out there...oh, I lost my kid?

true dat, Im there RR.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!