Frustration!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What has you frustrated with trial so far?

• Total voters
I put media coverage because when LKB comes on tv, that is when I feel like throwing a brick at the TV. I also hate JB's smirks and the way he treats witnesses at which I have learned to mute. I also have a tough time getting past JB's opening remarks. But yes, again, I feel like throwing the brick when LKB (or her husband) comes on.

Also, when Geraldo talks, I want to throw a brick at the tv.

I am truly concerned for the welfare of the many TV's that are used in the quest for the truth. :-)

Take care, Robin

Baez's smirks and the sarcastic comments by the DT have frustrated me but I think Baez's lack of respect for the court, Judge Perry and the legal system gets to me more and more each day. Not only does he smirk, but he rolls his eyes and disregards Judge Perry's rulings...going on to continue asking a question that has just been sustained. I particularly despise his condescending tone when questioning a witness, after his initial friendly greeting, and his accusatory manner in which he attacks their credibility and ability to do their job. He is despicable and epitomizes the very essence of a sleazy defense attorney, IMO.

I agree sooo much..
I do not believe that his tude and actions are not noticed by the jury..
I would bet they are sick of him.

The media is winning hands down in the frustrating dept for me. If I hear "84 searches" one more time, Imma spit... It was 84 hits on one website that clearly shows how to make chloroform -- plain and simple. Why can't they get that simple fact right??????

I'm very very frustrated watching ICA with her cold demeanor. No reaction to some very gruesome testimony about our precious little Caylee, who we love, and who ICA wanted her out of the picture, so this baby wouldn't interfere in ICA's fantasy life. Caylee was the victim. There is no other love deeper than that of a mother. ICA doesn't have that love. It's something you feel when you become a mom. You protect, you love, you teach, you cherish every moment of their upbringing and all that they learn you teach them and help them grow. Murdering a child is the worst thing anyone could do IMO.

Tuck in behind. Smooth the front. Turn back the bangs to the left. And then the right. Tuck in behind one more time then wring the left wrist. Then the right. Adjust the fabric and repeat.

OCD.

I've had it. I recognize it. Are they trying to imply that it's a mitigating factor. I hope not. And I hate watching her "control" routine. It makes me sick.

moo

the most frustrating part for me is that I rarely get to see any of the trial live because of work and the 2nd most frustrating part is that when I do get to watch a little of it on In Session they talk thru one sidebar after another and then when questioning resumes they cut to a commercial :banghead:

-JB's opening statement
-ICA's act in front of the jury so that she appears "stoic" and therefore must have been sexually abused by George.
-the way it takes so long to get one piece of evidence entered into court.
-JB's sidebars and objections.
-knowing what I know from reading everything about this case in the last three years and not having the whole story presented to the jury.

I can tell you I am worried...very worried.

I voted for 4 of the options, but the media wasn't one of them. I'm glad there's a lot of coverage and viewpoints. BUT, I am totally frustrated and aghast at Linda KB. I cannot watch her for even one second before muting or switching stations. Imo, it's weird that before trial began, she said in a network interview that there was no Zanny. Now, she's all over the HLN shows and saying the same things as Baez either just before or just after he says them in trial.. I guess I can see why the shows would want her since she is obviously quite the insider to the defense team, I just wonder how many viewers share my speed in grabbing the remote as soon as her name or face appears... Not bashing, just saying..

On a brighter note, with all of the frustrating elements, imagine this case with a dry or less competent judge. The Honorable Judge Belvin Perry is one of the reasons I hate to miss any of the trial, despite the frustrations. Smart, funny, respectful, commanding... Very refreshing to see someone with such a positive presence front and center in this case that has been filled with so many shifty characters. I am glad he is overseeing this courtroom where Justice for Caylee is being so passionately pursued by the state.

JMO.

The most frustrating thing to me is when JB badgers the witness in an attempt to try to force the witness to give him the answer he's looking for, even after the witness has already answered the question multiple times.

It's a good thing I'm not sitting in the gallery - I'd be kicked out for sure (for screaming).

I'm really not that suprised to see the results of this poll.

I have had it up to here with Jose's sarcasm :mad:

I am very impressed by the State's handling of the case. I watch them build a very solid wall, brick by brick. I love the judge, he is obviously extremely well versed in the law and is meticulous in applying it to this case. His care and concern towards the jury is wondrous to see. I don't think he's left a t uncrossed or an i not dotted. I'm very impressed by all of the witnesses to date, with the exception of the FBI chemist, who I feel muddied the waters.

I'm frustrated by the Defense making a mockery of the court, the witnesses, the State of Florida, and his own client, etc, etc. I feel that with the the seriousness of the charges, the memory of the precious babe, and the fact that their client is facing the DP, there should be more honorable decorum applied. This is not a circus. But, the Defense is trying their best to make it one.

I may be disappointed with JB's actions in court, and ICA may drive me crazy with her Miss Jane Hathaway demeanor but it's the media who has truly frustrated me. I expect the DT to do anything. I don't expect the general media to treat me like I'm an idiot and tell me I'm not seeing what I'm seeing. I get tired of it with campaigns and I'm tired of it with this trial. This trial isn't about JB or ICA. This trial is about Caylee and I wish the media would respect that.

I voted for 4 of the options, but the media wasn't one of them. I'm glad there's a lot of coverage and viewpoints. BUT, I am totally frustrated and aghast at Linda KB. I cannot watch her for even one second before muting or switching stations. Imo, it's weird that before trial began, she said in a network interview that there was no Zanny. Now, she's all over the HLN shows and saying the same things as Baez either just before or just after he says them in trial.. I guess I can see why the shows would want her since she is obviously quite the insider to the defense team, I just wonder how many viewers share my speed in grabbing the remote as soon as her name or face appears... Not bashing, just saying..

On a brighter note, with all of the frustrating elements, imagine this case with a dry or less competent judge. The Honorable Judge Belvin Perry is one of the reasons I hate to miss any of the trial, despite the frustrations. Smart, funny, respectful, commanding... Very refreshing to see someone with such a positive presence front and center in this case that has been filled with so many shifty characters. I am glad he is overseeing this courtroom where Justice for Caylee is being so passionately pursued by the state.

JMO.

I am one of the viewers that shares your speed in grabbing the remote as soon as LKB's name or face appears. Thank you. It makes me feel a little better knowing that I'm not alone.

I'm annoyed that I can't read lips! I'd love to know what ICA is saying to JB.

Tuck in behind. Smooth the front. Turn back the bangs to the left. And then the right. Tuck in behind one more time then wring the left wrist. Then the right. Adjust the fabric and repeat.

OCD.

I've had it. I recognize it. Are they trying to imply that it's a mitigating factor. I hope not. And I hate watching her "control" routine. It makes me sick.

moo

From what I have seen so far she does all that primping the minute the jury exit's the room and before they enter.

As someone who has suffered with OCD ( not trying to put words in your mouth, suffered may not be the right word ) wouldn't it be extremely difficult for her to not follow her control routine at all times? I mean, one minute she is practically dressing herself before the jury comes in..stops..then goes back to this "routine" when they leave.

I would imagine if someone had controlled OCD then it wouldn't be a disorder would it?

I appologise if this question was too forward.

Take care, Robin

-JB's opening statement
-ICA's act in front of the jury so that she appears "stoic" and therefore must have been sexually abused by George.
-the way it takes so long to get one piece of evidence entered into court.
-JB's sidebars and objections.
-knowing what I know from reading everything about this case in the last three years and not having the whole story presented to the jury.

I can tell you I am worried...very worried.

Maybe it is just me but I am pleased when there is a sidebar and in as much as I cannot stand JB's objections at every turn, I am happy when His Honor takes the time to school him. As a matter of fact, ICA aside, I think that JB should thank his lucky stars that he got Belvin Perry as his first "real" judge. Especially in DP case. If anything this judge will "learn him". Although I am pretty sure you won't see Baez advertising as a trial attorney in the near future after this. Then again, he may put on his clothes every day and pretend to go to work on a trial.

Every sidebar, every motion, every objection..yes it takes time. But, to me it is removing any chance of an appeal. All the t's crossed and all that jazz..and lets remember..it is taking a long time to make sure that ICA spends a long time where she belongs. Caylee didn't get an appeal.

Take care, Robin

I get really frustrated when people post wrong dates and info to further their argument. I'm all for differences of opinions, but I'm wary of people posting dates and supposed "FACTS" when the information is all wrong. I find it so misleading.

Anyone see the ABC news report about HB? It talks about the fact that it took him 8 years to join the FL bar. Why? defaulting on student loans, not paying child support and writing bad check among other things.

He's out of his league and he knows it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TommieHouston
Back