"G (Guilty)" vs "NG (Not Guilty)" Where do you stand?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Guilty V Not Guilty & What Level

• Guilty 1st Degree Murder - Totally Premeditated

Votes: 530 79.3%
  • Guilty 2cnd Degree Murder

Votes: 58 8.7%
  • Guilty Manslaughter - Not premeditated but during a Rage attack or a snapped moment

Votes: 61 9.1%
  • Not Guilty - Complete Accident

Votes: 11 1.6%
  • Completely Innocent

Votes: 8 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm I wasnt sure about the levels that you have for crimes like we do in Australia
for example we only have Murder or Manslaughter

According to a article I read there are 3 levels of Manslaughter in the USA

http://www.lawcom.gov.uk/docs/comparative_studies.pdf

We like to make things really complicated and each state has their own definitions. I will go find the florida statute, I just had it a minute ago to double check.

Guilty of first degree.

Casey is happy as a lark making out with Tony in Blockbuster. Caylee was barely cold.

If it had been an accident she would have been maybe a little nervous or breathing hard or rattled. Did Casey need any time to get herself together? To cry? To think about her next step? Nope. She couldn't miss an opportunity to be with Tony.

It looks like she just either threw Caylee in her trunk or hid her in her parents backyard...maybe in the playhouse or in the sandbox with the lid on.

Was Casey paranoid? Spooked? Nervous? Not according to Tony, his roommates or the blockbuster video. She was even able to calmly call Cindy and make up a lie about having to stay in Tampa so Cindy wouldn't panic and call any authority.

Conveniently, the problem of what to do with Caylee so Casey could spend the night with Tony was RESOLVED the day after Cindy confronted Casey and told her to leave.

After that, Cindy sure wasn't gonna get to watch Caylee and get more opportunities to criticize Casey's mothering skills. Casey was tired of being called a thief and bad mom. The accident, rage, kidnapping, psychotic break or whatever excuse Baez offers couldn't have come up at a better time.

I believe it was 1st degree premeditated and my 2nd thoughts perhaps 1st degree murder with aggravated child abuse, ie, she was drugging poor Caylee all along using a dangerous drug. Even tho she didn't mean to kill her it is still 1st degree murder for using a dangerous drug on a child. aggravated child abuse = death = 1st degree muder in FL punishable by LWOP which is what I hope she gets. Either way, LWOP. Personally I wouldn't mind the DP either but I don't think they will put that back on the table unless they somehow get good evidence of how she died.

There is no doubt in my mind that KC murdered Caylee.

I voted first degree murder, even though with the evidence I've seen SO FAR I am not totally convinced it was premeditated (I have read/watched every single document dump). If it was an accident then the horrible suffering she put everyone through by lying about it for six months, not knowing if Caylee was alive or dead, deserves the strictest penalty.

If I were a juror, that would override any "reasonable doubt" qualms for me. That and the conversation when Kristina was crying, saying if anything happened to Caylee she would die, and KC said casually "Oh, WELL...":

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7067647&version=1&locale=EN-US

I believe it was an accident, and I voted as such. That puts me into the not guilty category with respect to the death itself.

The question I then have is, what kind of charges can be brought for what she did with the body and the lies that she told?

As much of a vile human being that she is, I don't think she can go to prison for being callous.

I believe it was an accident, and I voted as such. That puts me into the not guilty category with respect to the death itself.

The question I then have is, what kind of charges can be brought for what she did with the body and the lies that she told?

As much of a vile human being that she is, I don't think she can go to prison for being callous.

In NY it would be a $50 fine for improper disposal of human body.:rolleyes:

I believe it was 1st degree premeditated and my 2nd thoughts perhaps 1st degree murder with aggravated child abuse, ie, she was drugging poor Caylee all along using a dangerous drug. Even tho she didn't mean to kill her it is still 1st degree murder for using a dangerous drug on a child. aggravated child abuse = death = 1st degree muder in FL punishable by LWOP which is what I hope she gets. Either way, LWOP. Personally I wouldn't mind the DP either but I don't think they will put that back on the table unless they somehow get good evidence of how she died.

This is what I think too. The premeditation comes in with knowing ahead of time that she'd use either Xanax or chloroform to keep Caylee quiet. Caylee died as a result of the drug(s) and as you pointed out that's considered 1st degree murder in FL.
So, I'd have to vote guilty, 1st degree.

In NY it would be a $50 fine for improper disposal of human body.:rolleyes:

Although I think it was an accident, her actions afterward were beyond deplorable. I am hoping that she broke enough other laws and can be found guilty for breaking those laws so that she spends at least her entire child-bearing years in jail. I hope to God she does not get out early enough to produce another child. And someone like Casey would want a "replacement" child, IMO. I fear that more than anything.

When she gets out, no one will want anything to do with her, other than those who wish to exploit her. She can live out her remaining days as a crack *advertiser censored* for all I care. Just no child, please.

Murder 1. Too many factors pointing that way, unfortunately.

Although I think it was an accident, her actions afterward were beyond deplorable. I am hoping that she broke enough other laws and can be found guilty for breaking those laws so that she spends at least her entire child-bearing years in jail. I hope to God she does not get out early enough to produce another child. And someone like Casey would want a "replacement" child, IMO. I fear that more than anything.

When she gets out, no one will want anything to do with her, other than those who wish to exploit her. She can live out her remaining days as a crack *advertiser censored* for all I care. Just no child, please.

Oh JWG :eek: :(

guilty of first degree man totally premenditated: that is what I voted. I will now go back and read other responses (but that is mine).

first: we turn on the news to read about a woman reporting that her child went missing 30 freaking days ago and she did not report it.

next: we hear it was grandma who reported it. Not even the mother.

next: we read the arrest afidavit and the complete lies in the report; the following days are filled with an unraveling of those lies as well as the 911 calls to police by grandma cynthia.

the next and the next and the next and the next and the next and the next.... (keep repeating those): We see booty call pics, texts, ims, phone calls, and other things by booty mom Casey. We see no looking for a child. We hear of nannys and zannys. Casey gets arrested at some point for obstructing justice. She is thrown in the hooscow. She and her family both seem to point the finger at American citizens and the media that we are NOT focusing on Caylee! How can that be? That is all the focus is on. However all roads to Caylee seem to have been paved by Casey. It is impossible to not see this when focusing on this small child that is missing.

next and next and nextnextnextnextnextnextnext: numerous love interests and girl on girl photos emerge. Stealing from friends. More lies. A famous bounty hunter steps in to get Casey out on bond... IT IS A CIRCUS and seems to get to be more of one every day. Mother Casey promises she will tell the truth and help to find Caylee. Right. It does not happen. The world shifts on its' axis. Protests abound. The maternal family goes nuts and deviates from the truth. The focus is not on Caylee but centered right on the mother. What gives?! Indictment by a grand jury comes back in the yea for premed murder... with a possibility of the DP. Despite many searches on the ground Caylee is still out there missing. Her grandparents look for her as alive while the nation is pretty much perched on the dead branch... circling and waiting for someone to pay. There were searches on this Mom's computer for missing children, chloroform, how to make chloroform, house hold weapons, and neck breaking. Two more notches tighter in the belt of MY OPINION.

next and last: This body is found. It is Caylee. Items were matched from the crime scene to the Anthony home. (and while I did not list all the other forensics and evidence including the car, the cadaver dog hits on the backyard, etc... I resoundingly find, in my opinion, this woman to be guilty of man one with premeditation!!!)

Guilty 1st Degree Murder - Totally Premeditated

guilty of first degree man totally premenditated: that is what I voted. I will now go back and read other responses (but that is mine).

first: we turn on the news to read about a woman reporting that her child went missing 30 freaking days ago and she did not report it.

next: we hear it was grandma who reported it. Not even the mother.

next: we read the arrest afidavit and the complete lies in the report; the following days are filled with an unraveling of those lies as well as the 911 calls to police by grandma cynthia.

the next and the next and the next and the next and the next and the next.... (keep repeating those): We see booty call pics, texts, ims, phone calls, and other things by booty mom Casey. We see no looking for a child. We hear of nannys and zannys. Casey gets arrested at some point for obstructing justice. She is thrown in the hooscow. She and her family both seem to point the finger at American citizens and the media that we are NOT focusing on Caylee! How can that be? That is all the focus is on. However all roads to Caylee seem to have been paved by Casey. It is impossible to not see this when focusing on this small child that is missing.

next and next and nextnextnextnextnextnextnext: numerous love interests and girl on girl photos emerge. Stealing from friends. More lies. A famous bounty hunter steps in to get Casey out on bond... IT IS A CIRCUS and seems to get to be more of one every day. Mother Casey promises she will tell the truth and help to find Caylee. Right. It does not happen. The world shifts on its' axis. Protests abound. The maternal family goes nuts and deviates from the truth. The focus is not on Caylee but centered right on the mother. What gives?! Indictment by a grand jury comes back in the yea for premed murder... with a possibility of the DP. Despite many searches on the ground Caylee is still out there missing. Her grandparents look for her as alive while the nation is pretty much perched on the dead branch... circling and waiting for someone to pay. There were searches on this Mom's computer for missing children, chloroform, how to make chloroform, house hold weapons, and neck breaking. Two more notches tighter in the belt of MY OPINION.

next and last: This body is found. It is Caylee. Items were matched from the crime scene to the Anthony home. (and while I did not list all the other forensics and evidence including the car, the cadaver dog hits on the backyard, etc... I resoundingly find, in my opinion, this woman to be guilty of man one with premeditation!!!)

:clap:Now that was an excellent synopsis! I totally agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234