GA - 2 corrections officers killed on bus, 2 inmates on run, Putnam Co., June 2017 *CAPTURED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just between you, me and the fencepost, if I were planning this in advance, the LAST person I would choose to run with would be a man with tattoos all over his face. If I did, I'd get away from him FAST. JMO, FWIW

Agreed.

ETA: jumping off your post, how thick is loyalty between thieves? Maybe one will consider the other a liability or hindrance and off the other one. Or have a big falling out...

Likely all borders including international are on alert as well as all state agencies...Florida's an option imo...

If this is a peaceful apprehension I will be surprised. Man, my mind is racing with bad ways this can go possibly go down...good luck LE!

My daughter is in Panama City all this week for a wedding, we will be there Thurs & Fri ........

What occupational/recreational skills do these guys posses? I wish we could see their inmate files. Whatever they flock towards might be familiar in some way. Obviously anyone they've ever breathed with is being monitored.

My daughter is in Panama City all this week for a wedding, we will be there Thurs & Fri ........

Again, there's a wide net, but movement will be tough for them unless, well, there are ways, but, Florida is an option be a use they might be thinking water travel/exit, possibly, imo. Or houseboat, etc...

Everyone coastal needs to check their boats, imo.

And anyone who has RVs parked offsite, etc.

RVs....

I'm really worried there's an additional body count we may not know of as of yet.

(O/T, many nut jobs seem to come hide out here in the Colorado Mountains. It's quite a ways for them, though, just sayin. That's why I dont go hiking up there alone anymore.)

"Authorities put up roadblocks, only to discover Wednesday morning that the pickup had been stolen, from a site about 9 miles away from the burglary. Now authorities also are searching for a 2008 white Ford F250 pickup truck with the Georgia tag BCX-5372. Since they haven't found the Honda Civic yet, it's not clear whether the fugitives are still together.

"It's very frustrating," Sills said. "We need the public's help in locating these vehicles and locating these individuals."

Sills agreed with reporters that Dubose will have trouble hiding his prominent tattoos, which include crowns above his eyebrows, a star below his right ear and graffiti-style letters all across his neck. Sills said Dubose also has "ghost" tattooed on his right forefinger and "face" on his right pinky finger — signs of membership in the Ghost Face Gangsters."

http://www.newser.com/article/a298f...-inmates-still-on-the-run-stole-a-pickup.html

"The other inmates have been questioned and a camera on the bus recorded the guards being shot, but corrections officials have not explained to the public how the pair managed to get through the inmate compartment's normally locked door.

"They were inside the caged area of the bus," Sills said. "How they got through the locks and things up to that area I do not know."

The sheriff said he's watched the bus video on a cellphone, and couldn't immediately tell which inmate fired the fatal shots."

Sheriff: Escaped inmates still on the run, stole a pickup
http://www.newser.com/article/a298f...-inmates-still-on-the-run-stole-a-pickup.html

"The other inmates have been questioned and a camera on the bus recorded the guards being shot, but corrections officials have not explained to the public how the pair managed to get through the inmate compartment's normally locked door.

"They were inside the caged area of the bus," Sills said. "How they got through the locks and things up to that area I do not know."

The sheriff said he's watched the bus video on a cellphone, and couldn't immediately tell which inmate fired the fatal shots."

SABBM

I'd be interested in knowing that, as well.
Was there a lapse in procedure that put lives at risk ?

Oh no:

"The reward for information leading to their arrest grew Wednesday to $90,000, contributed by multiple agencies, Sills said.

Sills said it's likely the pair has left the Madison area. Many law enforcement officers from local, state and federal agencies are hunting for them. "They've certainly had time to get out of the state," Sills said."

UPDATE: A stolen white, 2008 Ford F-250, BCX 5372, standard cab with a dent in the right rear quarter panel and tool boxes down both sides has been positively linked to the escapee/murder suspects. The vehicle was taken from Morgan County in the Seven Islands Road area. There is no known direction of travel. There is an extended time frame for the theft.

Sheriff: 'Dangerous beyond description' inmates steal another vehicle
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/inmates-dangerous-beyond-description-still-on-the-loose/533355982

ETA: There's a new photo of the truck at the above link, can somebody please post, tia!

So, these guys have likely made it out of State....

:banghead:

I'm thinking during transport the prisoners are shackled from wrists to a belt and down at the waist --and maybe to the floor via a metal ring or secure device ?
So they maybe had a tool smuggled in to them ?
Hope this isn't another case like the escape of prisoners Matt and Sweat.
However this happened -- guards were murdered and possibly more innocents could lose their lives.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heypig06
Back