GA - Ahmaud Arbery, 25, jogger, fatally shot by former PD and son, Brunswick, Feb 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To point out what may or may not be obvious.

The Glynn County Police Department's own records of the 3 incidents on English's property (including Feb 11) all specifically note that the trespasser had committed a MISDEMEANOR, not a felony. One call detail even specially downgrades the "nature" of the incident from "burglary" to "trespass." Not just because English told LE that nothing had been taken, and not just because his videos indicate the trespasser didn't commit any crime while on the property, but because, as LE notes for each incident, the trespassing was onto an open construction site.

The point is, DA Barnhill reached his conclusion of justifiable homicide less than 24 hours after AA was killed. So, he either made his determination without bothering to read those reports, though they provide the factual basis for determining whether or not the citizens arrest law was applicable. Or, he read them and made his determination DESPITE the fact they at the very least undermine (if not destroy) the MM's "right" to make a citizens arrest.

AND. Given LE had themselves declared that the only violations in which it was even theoretically possible to "prove" AA was involved were the MISDEMEANOR of trespassing, on what basis, exactly, did Barnhill so confidentally assert that the MMs had "first hand probable cause" to believe AA was guilty of felony burglary?

Travis had a gun stolen for which he had no serial number? That's a strange story.
Whoever he bought it from has the number.
The things that you go Hmmmmm. A gun with no serial number 'stolen' out of an unlocked vehicle. If that's not hinky as all let out, I don't know what is. Makes me wonder what that gun was used for. Prior to the 'theft' from the unlocked vehicle. MOO

The things that you go Hmmmmm. A gun with no serial number 'stolen' out of an unlocked vehicle. If that's not hinky as all let out, I don't know what is. Makes me wonder what that gun was used for. Prior to the 'theft' from the unlocked vehicle. MOO

A gun with no serial number has had the serial number filed off or removed with a piece of mechanical equipment. It’s against the law in all states to remove a serial number from a gun.

A gun with no serial number has had the serial number filed off or removed with a piece of mechanical equipment. It’s against the law in all states to remove a serial number from a gun.
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yet Amaud is the thief,tresspaser,aggressor,criminal. SMH. These poor good ol boys feared for their lives. Only one reason to have a gun without a serial number. IMO

It's hinky hinky. What it makes me wonder about are the strange coincidences that came afterward- that it was TM, and only TM who supposedly saw that trespasser on Feb 11 reach for what TM told LE sure looked like it must have been a gun (from a pocket -to LE that night/ from his waistband- GM to LE after the killing).

And, GM to LE after the killing, it was because TM saw the trespasser reach for what TM thought was a gun that night that he and TM grabbed guns when they went into "hot pursuit" of AA less than 2 weeks later.

So many interesting coincidences.

It's hinky hinky. What it makes me wonder about are the strange coincidences that came afterward- that it was TM, and only TM who supposedly saw that trespasser on Feb 11 reach for what TM told LE sure looked like it must have been a gun (from a pocket -to LE that night/ from his waistband- GM to LE after the killing).

And, GM to LE after the killing, it was because TM saw the trespasser reach for what TM thought was a gun that night that he and TM grabbed guns went they went into "hot pursuit" of AA less than 2 weeks later.

So many interesting coincidences.

So much information coming only from the McMs.
Actually, only from GM.

GM a man who couldn't make a lawful arrest while he was an actual policeman.

FWIW. TM didn't tell LE that the gun didn't have a serial number. He told LE that he didn't know what the serial number was. Nothing has been made public (that I'm aware of) about whether or not a full police report was ever filed, with or without TM being able to provide a serial number.

Do we know that the gun had no serial number? Maybe Travis just didn't know it.

Moo don't think number was removed, just that he didn't keep good records. But while making a report on a stolen gun seems worth calling whoever he bought it from to get the number.

"I want to report a stolen truck, yeah, I don't have the VIN or plate number, but it was white."

FWIW. TM didn't tell LE that the gun didn't have a serial number. He told LE that he didn't know what the serial number was. Nothing has been made public (that I'm aware of) about whether or not a full police report was ever filed, with or without TM being able to provide a serial number.
Still Hinky as all let out. No two ways around that. MOO

Bryan’s attorney canceled another press conference:
@HayleyMasonTV
We showed up for a noon press conference with William Bryan's attorney Kevin Gough today and were told it was canceled. He told me it was a venue issue. Last night it was pretty much canceled on the spot as well. This is his explanation on Facebook--No updates from him today.
View attachment 246752

Dear sds71,

This is intriguing and I don't understand why his lawyer has not advised Mr. Bryan to not make statements during this investigation. Unless he did and Mr. Bryan still wants to speak out.

In the police report, McMichael's statement about Mr. (Roddy) Bryan's "attempt to block" implies that Mr. Bryan was well aware of the situation unfolding.

The G.B.I. will scrutinize the data of the cell phones of all 3 which may show there was communication among them via text or phone calls.

Excerpt from police report:

"McMichael then stated Travis drive down Burford and attempted to cut off the male.
McMichael stated the unidentified male turned around and began running
back the direction from which he came and "Roddy" attempted to block him
which was unsuccessful."

3-a738d43056.jpg

Last edited:
Dear sds71,

This is intriguing and I don't understand why his lawyer has not advised Mr. Bryan to not make statements during this investigation. Unless he did and Mr. Bryan still wants to speak out.

In the police report, McMichael's statement about Mr. (Roddy) Bryan's "attempt to block" implies that Mr. Bryan was well aware of the situation unfolding.

The G.B.I. will scrutinize the data of the cell phones of all 3 which may show there was communication among them via text or phone calls.

Excerpt from police report:

"McMichael then stated Travis drive down Burford and attempted to cut off the male.
McMichael stated the unidentified male turned around and began running
back the direction from which he came and "Roddy" attempted to block him
which was unsuccessful."

3-a738d43056.jpg
Oh what a tangled web, we weave.

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yet Amaud is the thief,tresspaser,aggressor,criminal. SMH. These poor good ol boys feared for their lives. Only one reason to have a gun without a serial number. IMO
The firearm may have had a serial number . TM just may have not recorded the serial number down for his own records( perfectly legal). If the firearm was originally a private sale( which is legal) to TM, the firearm's serial number may have became untraceable for quite a while....... The only thing that matters is whether the theft or non theft of this firearm, added to the unhappiness of the MacMichaels, about property trespassers/possible thieves in their neighborhood......moo

The firearm may have had a serial number . TM just may have not recorded the serial number down for his own records( perfectly legal). If the firearm was originally a private sale( which is legal) to TM, the firearm's serial number may have became untraceable for quite a while....... The only thing that matters is whether the theft or non theft of this firearm, added to the unhappiness of the MacMichaels, about property trespassers/possible thieves in their neighborhood......moo
How convenient. Leave a gun without a serial number in an unlocked car, and in only an hours time it gets stolen. The DA is being investigated, there is the article about corruption in the PD, and DA's offices. But it's got to be the unarmed black guy in the wrong neighborhood. That is who is criminal. How dare he. He'd probably drink out of the wrong fountain too. MOO

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Certainly a decent law abiding citizen, son of a LEO would never have a gun without the serial number,and certainly a law abiding Citizen son of a LEO Would never leave such a gun in an unlocked vehicle even for one second. Also they would never be involved in corruption with a DA. MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see a privately purchased gun and an owner not being responsible and recording the serial number for their own records or insurance reasons. Would I make note of the number for my records? Yes But that is just me.

I think more info may be coming on the gun and I am willing to wait patiently for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand