GUILTY GA - Antonio Santiago, 13 mos, Brunswick, 21 March 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only heard of survivor benefits but that's for children who's lost parents I think. Dad could have purchased a cheap plan thru his work. Ours costs $3 a week. Covers all 5 of us.

I think Spur 25 on google maps is referred to as Golden Isles Pkway. It is a busy road that leads to I 95. Hwy 17 is an older divided 4-lane hwy that is not that congested.

Will someone from Brunswick PLEASE confirm where "Spur 25" is located.

Yes, I'm NOT from Brunswick, so locals, let me know so I can correct the map on p. 11 if it's wrong.

(ETA: thanks!)

This Mother and Aunt are as morally bankrupt as this <modsnip>. They wanted him to "get away with it." This Baby had no value to them...only THEIR loved one has value. Wonder why this Baby was expendable in their eyes. Anyone seen THEIR Facebook accounts?

I think the map is incorrect. Spur 25 is further North off Hwy 17. It is referred to as Golden Isles Pkway.

The intersection shown on map is heavily congested and IMO no one would dispose of a gun there.

HELP from Brunswick residents needed.

THANKS...no need to read this post now.

OT to PoirotryInMotion: my little grey cells tell me you might be a Christie fan, true? :)

Complete mystery addict--Christie, Michael Connolly, and especially Sue Grafton (read every single one of her A-V novels and am chomping at the bit for W! Maybe she'll write a "W" is for Websleuths, lol.) :D

I think the map is incorrect. Spur 25 is further North off Hwy 17. It is referred to as Golden Isles Pkway.

The intersection shown on map is heavily congested and IMO no one would dispose of a gun there.

HELP from Brunswick residents needed.

THANKS...no need to read this post now.

Okay, let me look for it...

Map a – Gun drop (A) and scene of crime (B)

mapa_zps1bd395ef.png

** The route was likely not the blue route on this map, though; they took off east on London St.

Map b – closeup of Hwy 17/Spur 25 area where gun recovered (likely Marshes of Glynn area)

mapb_zpsf8bf76df.png

On the above map, it shows Spur 25 is the same road as Gloucester which is NOT correct. The Spur is further North on Hwy 17.
There are Cameras at the intersection of Altama/Community Rd (MLK goes through town and turns into Altama. There is another Camera at the intersection of Hwy 17 and the St. Simons Island Causeway.

West said she has no doubt that authorities have her baby's killer in custody: "It's definitely him."

"I just hope, you know, that the shooter dies. I mean, I had to watch my baby die and I want him to die. A life for a life," she said.

Immediately after the shooting, detectives searched her home for a gun and conducted gun residue tests on both her and the baby's father, West said, adding that the tests were negative and the search did not turn up a gun.

Read more: http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/nation...ends-teens-in-baby-killing-case#ixzz2OfZnQPyl

Not sure if this was posted before - but maybe it will help.

Complete mystery addict--Christie, Michael Connolly, and especially Sue Grafton (read every single one of her A-V novels and am chomping at the bit for W! Maybe she'll write a "W" is for Websleuths, lol.) :D

huge reader as well, love your hat, love Grafton and the alphabet series.

the BBM would be so awesome. If only!

Squeeze Mom and auntie and LE gets answers. Good job Glynn County!

moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The timeline is odd for this - the search for the gun began at 3:30 in the saltwater pond, and the arrests of mom and aunt were at 5 a.m.

They already had all the info they needed to find the gun before the arrests were made, it seems like. And the charges were for lying. So mom and auntie didn't feel "squeeze" to give the truth, IMHO. Very Curious.

The timeline is odd for this - the search for the gun began at 3:30 in the saltwater pond, and the arrests of mom and aunt were at 5 a.m.

They already had all the info they needed to find the gun before the arrests were made, it seems like. And the charges were for lying. So mom and auntie didn't feel "squeeze" to give the truth, IMHO. Very Curious.

They started at 3:30 this morning and found the gun today.

They started at 3:30 this morning and found the gun today.

Yes. They found the gun at 8, after searching beginning at 3:30 a.m. in the pond where the gun was found.

I don't think Mom and auntie purposefully gave information that was truthful, it just turned out that LE was somehow able to discern the truth from their lies and cover ups.

Otherwise it would seem counter to arrest them after getting the info they needed.

My first major acquisition for my 'library' (aka the Stash, aka the Hoard) was a complete set of Christie's books in hard cover. :) I'm also a huge fan of mysteries in general, and will add to your list Rendell, George, James, Grimes and most recently Louise Penny!

But it's OK, I can stop reading any time I want! :floorlaugh:

I believe LE already had them in custody however the 'official' time of arrest is listed as 5am. jmo

Golden Isles Pkwy (Spur 25)/Hwy 17: Green dot is general area of intersection; gun found in small pond nearby

8c02a2b2-cb4c-4427-8c37-ea3f6b35df02_zps5dab4c51.jpg

Brunswick Map view: A is general area of gun drop - B is scene of crime

*gun found in small saltwater pond on Highway 17, near spur 25 (ignore off highway squiggle on map at A)

AgundropBsceneofcrime_zpsb071996f.png

*Sega-sleuth/locals...let me know if this is right, please!

ETA -- thanks! ;)

I believe LE already had them in custody however the 'official' time of arrest is listed as 5am. jmo

Yes the arrest time is the booking time.
They could have been there for 12 hours before that being questioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slatchautoclinic