Found Alive GA - Ayvani Perez, 14, Ellenwood, 17 Sept 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Another question.... how close are neighbors? Did they hear a gun shot?

The posted article above says the dads sister told the media about the ransom....the car description is probably from neighbors noticing different cars in the neighborhood....

Ah yes, true about the cars. It says blue dodge though...probably unrelated to the robberies of the barbershops since that was a silver dodge. I can't get over the similarities between the perps though (with regard to the sketches and cam shots).

Why would sis tell MSM about the ransom though? Ugh. Is she young? Maybe a young person wouldn't know not to tell.

By all appearances. Speaking to the crime it seems these 2 are low level thugs who perhaps have a "habit" to feed?

First I have heard they were masked. Perhaps some of this info is skewed. For lack of better words.

Toothless- I looked at the barber shot arrests and thought two of the men could possibly be our 2 guys--- if one grew his hair out longer.

What I couldn't find - is any record of whether or not these 2 men are still in custody. I couldn't find any prison database for Louisiana.

I'd like a definitive answer that other posters have been asking. If these were masked intruders - why are the sketches complete with no blockages? Normally if there is even a partial match, it is shown with whatever mask/hoodie was on at the time...in the sketch (been looking at sketches here at WS, and they have hoodies, masks, scarves on the sketch if they're wearing them).

I'm thinking whoever reported the masked part, might have been sloppy reporting/adding a bit of non-fiction to their story. =/ you can't see through a mask unless you're Superman.

Toothless- I looked at the barber shot arrests and thought two of the men could possibly be our 2 guys--- if one grew his hair out longer.

What I couldn't find - is any record of whether or not these 2 men are still in custody. I couldn't find any prison database for Louisiana.

The ones from Louisiana that were linked are not the same ones..different state/different robbery. I mean, yes I suppose they could be the same group, but those aren't the guys I was referring to.

Ransom just seems so... I don't know?? Before advance technology? Did they call from a pay phone? Do pay phones even exist anymore? (I haven't seen one in years personally).

Also, why is the family having to raise $10,000.00? Wouldn't LE front the money? It's not like they aren't getting it right back. I'm sure these criminals are not sophisticated enough to ask for an untraceable transfer to a bank in the Caymans. I bet they demanded crisp cash.

The "masks" and the brilliantly vivid sketches of the suspects is throwing me off too.

No matter what, I hope Ayvani is recovered swiftly and safely.

First I have heard they were masked. Perhaps some of this info is skewed. For lack of better words.

I agree. Most new organizations have not reported anything about masks.

Fox News, national, just did a report on Ayvani. No mention of a ransom demand. I'm starting to question all of this!

We are watching WIS news and they are fixing to have a blurb on her right now. I'm in Columbia, SC so I guess it has gone national.

ETA: They showed her picture and a lead-in but didn't say squat! Nothing.

Ah yes, true about the cars. It says blue dodge though...probably unrelated to the robberies of the barbershops since that was a silver dodge. I can't get over the similarities between the perps though (with regard to the sketches and cam shots).

Why would sis tell MSM about the ransom though? Ugh. Is she young? Maybe a young person wouldn't know not to tell.

No she is not young. Ayvani's father is 45, his sister is probably also in her 40's.

Just note a Dodge Ram is a truck, not a car. In the case you posted it said Dodge Ram. In this case it is saying a Dodge car or Chevy Impala.

Praying Ayvani's middle name is a good sign:please:

Hopefully, Bravo.. The last time a GA victim with the middle name of Hope was abducted on 01/01/2008. It didn't end very well...
Praying, this time, due to awareness, the results will be different..

Jane just said she will be reporting on it coming up on HLN

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back