Found Alive GA - Ayvani Perez, 14, Ellenwood, 17 Sept 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A kidnapping for ransom?? How rare is that (here at least)!

I hope they can find her quick, IMO these people are extremely dangerous!

Suspect 2 looks an awful lot (to me) like the suspect in another robbery in Atlanta, GA.

There have been times where witnesses gauge a perp's age way off from where they really are. I read two here on WS this week.

There is also a string of armed robberies in GA going on right now...in barbershops. Perps are driving a silver Dodge.

...does mom or other family work at a barbershop and Ayvani may have been in one of them at some point?

Ugh...too many possibilities. Just FIND her fast, LE!

Do some googling, you'll find the barbershop robbers from Atlanta, GA along with a screen capture from security cam...looks like suspect 1.

Call it in ToothFairy! LE may not connect the dots!!

BBM This is an interesting development. Not saying a single mom (if she is) with two children wouldn't have a gun in the house...but a cache of guns worth robbing??? The son maybe? Previous owners? IMO this wasn't a random choice. Demanding money and jewelry makes sense but demanding guns??? That's not your typical household item.

I disagree. I'd be willing to bet 4 out of 5 homes in my county have guns. At least.

Is it a southern thing? IDK. We've got many, many guns. MANY.

Does GA have the DP, if so they will get it if caught.

Just a guess but is the kidnapping a result of no money or jewellery to steal. Gosh :banghead: I have to say I feel some minute sense of relief. She wasn't taken to simply assault and murder. Praying for a safe conclusion. She must be just terrified.

WSB-TV local broadcast...

investigators have been in contact with men suspected of kidnapping Ayvani, not saying details of those conversations, suspects have asked for $10k ransom
per LE investigation is fluid, not at liberty to discuss info about investigation
AJC has confirmed through FBI suspects have asked for ransom
(AJC = Atlanta Journal Constitution)

now the silence makes sense.

I disagree. I'd be willing to bet 4 out of 5 homes in my county have guns. At least.

Is it a southern thing? IDK. We've got many, many guns. MANY.

I agree and I don't even live in your Country. I have many Family that do and they are all packing. Now back to Ayvani. :please:

I wonder if they will play along with the ransom game... prayers for her poor family, I'd be puking.

I'm not sure whether I feel relief or not. At least we know she's supposedly alive, but what kind of kidnappers would demand a ransom for such a public case in which the police are involved, and take such a big risk for such a paltry amount? It sounds to me like we're dealing with fools with major balls here, and that's not a good thing. I'm staying positive, though.

I'm not sure whether I feel relief or not. At least we know she's supposedly alive, but what kind of kidnappers would demand a ransom for such a public case in which the police are involved, and take such a big risk for such a paltry amount? It sounds to me like we're dealing with fools with major balls here, and that's not a good thing. I'm staying positive, though.

I just jumped in sorry I'm not caught up. Are we sure she is alive ? They have contact ?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Family: Ransom demand made in case of kidnapped Clayton County girl
Updated: 6:10 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 17, 2013 |

The home invaders who kidnapped a 14-year-old girl from a Clayton County home have made a $10,000 ransom demand, family members said Tuesday.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution Tuesday that family members were trying to get the money together to secure the release of Ayvani Hope Perez

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/police-14-year-old-girl-kidnapped-from-clayton-cou/nZysT/

Call it in ToothFairy! LE may not connect the dots!!

I don't feel comfortable calling something in unless I have proof that there is a connection (which I don't have). I feel strongly that they are connected based off what the barbershop perps asked for, location, and sketch matching. BUT that is all conjecture/speculation. I think if I noticed the connection, pretty sure LE in the area did long before me. : )

I know this might sound twisted to some, but I was relieved to see ransom info. That means she is still alive and relatively unharmed (because she will need to be alive for a ransom to be made in trade for her life). That makes me optimistic. Hang in there, Ayvani!!

Also, how do they think they will get the money and get away without being caught with only $10,000?

investigators have been in contact with men suspected of kidnapping Ayvani, not saying details of those conversations, suspects have asked for $10k ransom
per LE investigation is fluid, not at liberty to discuss info about investigation

WOW! Thanks, definitely did NOT see this coming! Now I understand why they didn't give more info about the vehicle...

I'm shocked if they think they're going to get away with this!?!

ABC Atlanta Channel 2 reporter says (according to one of their sources but unverified by LE) that LE has been in touch with the captors and they are asking for $$.

JUST IN: Suspects asking authorities for $10K ransom in kidnapping of Clayton County teen, according to @ajc: http://2wsb.tv/1boklGI #wsbtv

now the silence makes sense.

Just really bringing all these important posts into one place. Thanks to all of those following and posting the news reports.

Yes..the silence does make more sense now. Sounds like LE might know the suspects. But ransom?? Really? When does that happen?

Curious as to why the ransom info is being released now. It would make sense that LE would want to keep that secret until they have a resolution.

I don't feel comfortable calling something in unless I have proof that there is a connection (which I don't have). I feel strongly that they are connected based off what the barbershop perps asked for, location, and sketch matching. BUT that is all conjecture/speculation. I think if I noticed the connection, pretty sure LE in the area did long before me. : )

I know this might sound twisted to some, but I am SO glad that there is a ransom on her. That means she is still alive and relatively unharmed (because she will need to be alive for a ransom to be made in trade for her life). That makes me REALLY optimistic. Hang in there, Ayvani!!

TF the call it in ASAP it can't hurt right please please, I don t have a good feeling about the ransom:(

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Curious as to why the ransom info is being released now. It would make sense that LE would want to keep that secret until they have a resolution.
The report on MSM says the information was gleaned by an official working close to the investigation and that he was unauthorized to speak. I think the ransom information was a leak that was not to be made known to the public (speculating). IF that is the case, I wish people would show more forethought before spilling things to the media.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back