Found Alive GA - Ayvani Perez, 14, Ellenwood, 17 Sept 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is an interesting tidbit of information not reported before. (Assuming we believe what HLN is reporting.)

I wonder if there have been other robberies in the area where the perps demanded money, jewelry and guns?

I am not sure how common it is for people in that area to have guns in the house. Where I live in North Carolina we all have guns, but we live in the woods. Does anybody know what the laws are in Georgia about immigrants owning guns? I am not versed in that part of the law. The news has reported that the family is from Mexico.

I am not trying to bring up a debate about either immigration or gun control. Please do not let this post go in that direction.

It was written below on HLN when Martin Savage reported on this case. Yes accuracy????

Praying Ayvani's middle name is a good sign:please:

K per HLN 2 "armed" men. So if accurate they already had guns. No surprise.

WSB-TV local news broadcast...

LE press conference (news cut into PC in the middle of it)
FBI guy speaking... asking for tips
reporter asked about a better vehicle description, per police chief...won't give vehicle description, could compromise case/Ayvani's safety (WTH??????)
will give more info as they can
(end of PC)

reporter asked about a better vehicle description, per police chief...won't give vehicle description, could compromise case/Ayvani's safety (WTH??????)
(end of PC)

I imagine they aren't giving a further description because they don't want some dingbat hero to see these men and start something in traffic...it could lead to them hurting Ayvani (or worse) if she is in the vehicle, or hurting the bystander would-be-hero. That's what I would assume they mean by that.

11Alive News ‏@11AliveNews
Very short press conference with Clayton Co. Police & FBI over. Released no new info. on misisng 14-year-old #AyvaniPerez

11Alive News ‏@11AliveNews
Clayton Co. Police plea for public help, set up TIPLINE: (770) 477-3513 #AyvaniPerez
http://twitter.com/11AliveNews

(end of PC)

BBM: This doesn't make sense to me at all - how will people be able to help find her if they don't know a vehicle description to be on the lookout for?!! (poor grammar, sorry).

WSB-TV local broadcast...

investigators have been in contact with men suspected of kidnapping Ayvani, not saying details of those conversations, suspects have asked for $10k ransom
per LE investigation is fluid, not at liberty to discuss info about investigation
AJC has confirmed through FBI suspects have asked for ransom
(AJC = Atlanta Journal Constitution)

BBM: This doesn't make sense to me at all - how will people be able to help find her if they don't know a vehicle description to be on the lookout for?!! (poor grammar, sorry).

Yeah what the sam hay is that????!!!! Usually they warn not to approach but call it in. Words to that effect.

WSB-TV local broadcast...

investigators have been in contact with men suspected of kidnapping Ayvani, not saying details of those conversations, suspects have asked for $10k ransom
per LE investigation is fluid, not at liberty to discuss info about investigation
AJC has confirmed through FBI suspects have asked for ransom
(AJC = Atlanta Journal Constitution)

Now it all makes sense.

ABC Atlanta Channel 2 reporter says (according to one of their sources but unverified by LE) that LE has been in touch with the captors and they are asking for $$.

JUST IN: Suspects asking authorities for $10K ransom in kidnapping of Clayton County teen, according to @ajc: http://2wsb.tv/1boklGI #wsbtv

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back