DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WSB-TV local broadcast...

LE working with GBI and FBI
keeping info close to vest
working tips, asking for more tips
close family friend says Perez family is from Mexico
more details from family friend at 5 pm

I pray Ayvani is found ALIVE very soon, this does not look good. How frightening for her mom and brother. :( Please let her be safe.

I'm not dissing the sketch artist in any way. As far as their artistic ability is concerned, the sketches are very good. However, the signature "Kelly" in both sketches I feel is vitally misplaced. If one were to only see 1 sketch outside of WS, and saw a man matching the description, they may ignore it because said man had no "Kelly" tattoo on the neck.

Additionally, even if people were to see both sketches, one could assume "Kelly" was some sort of gang tat if they didn't know any better.

The sketch itself should only be the perp.IMO

I hope it does not dissuade people from calling in or confuse people on suspect appearance. Maybe it's not a big deal to most people, but I feel it's really a bad place to put your signature.

ToothlessFairy, All Forensic Artist Sketches that I have ever seen had the signature in that location.. Guess they take pride when one of their sketches helps to bring an unknown subject to Justice...

HLN reporting the story now and perps have face time. Also reported they demanded guns too. No link just HLN.

BBM This is an interesting development. Not saying a single mom (if she is) with two children wouldn't have a gun in the house...but a cache of guns worth robbing??? The son maybe? Previous owners? IMO this wasn't a random choice. Demanding money and jewelry makes sense but demanding guns??? That's not your typical household item.

Suspect 2 looks an awful lot (to me) like the suspect in another robbery in Atlanta, GA.

There have been times where witnesses gauge a perp's age way off from where they really are. I read two here on WS this week.

There is also a string of armed robberies in GA going on right now...in barbershops. Perps are driving a silver Dodge.

...does mom or other family work at a barbershop and Ayvani may have been in one of them at some point?

Ugh...too many possibilities. Just FIND her fast, LE!

Do some googling, you'll find the barbershop robbers from Atlanta, GA along with a screen capture from security cam...looks like suspect 1.

BBM This is an interesting development. Not saying a single mom (if she is) with two children wouldn't have a gun in the house...but a cache of guns worth robbing??? The son maybe? Previous owners? IMO this wasn't a random choice. Demanding money and jewelry makes sense but demanding guns??? That's not your typical household item.

IMO not such an odd demand. Either to use in the commission of another crime or sell on the black market. If they were targeted specifically perhaps it may be due to no male presence? Just some points I ponder.

IMO not such an odd demand. Either to use in the commission of another crime or sell on the black market. If they were targeted specifically perhaps it may be due to no male presence? Just some points I ponder.

that makes sense. I guess I looked at it as they asked because they assumed there were already guns in the house. But you're right it could have just been them demanding anything

Our neighbors 2 doors down had a break in. Came in the back door approx. 3 a.m. Many of us had a chance to talk to LE the next day. Not sure why they came back. They didn't say. Anyhoo LE told us this house was vulnerable due to the cheap lock on the back door. That this guy was known to them and has pending B&E charges. We live in a neighborhood that rarely sees anything crime wise. My point being LE figured he had been at a few houses before he found the vulnerable one. Everyone else has security systems/lights and dead bolts. This is a young family new to our neighborhood.

WSB-TV local broadcast update...

neighbors are questioning story LE is telling them, asking why 2 men would take a child during home invasion wanting money and jewelry, quiet subdivision, neighbors didn't recognize suspects
prayer vigil this evening in Hampton, GA
LE is searching "everywhere"
relying on help from public and other agencies

that makes sense. I guess I looked at it as they asked because they assumed there were already guns in the house. But you're right it could have just been them demanding anything

And your theory is also plausible

Exceptionally cruel to shoot the dog and kidnap and young girl. Was it because they didn't have what they wanted? Are they just horribly cruel and want to further terrorize? I shudder to think of the other reason :stormingmad:

Exceptionally cruel to shoot the dog and kidnap and young girl. Was it because they didn't have what they wanted? Are they just horribly cruel and want to further terrorize? I shudder to think of the other reason :stormingmad:

Perhaps dog was kicking their butts, hence the shooting. I have no idea...can't find anything in any of the articles. If said dog was attacking them, I hope said dog left their DNA...worthless pieces of garbage. :(

Perhaps dog was kicking their butts, hence the shooting. I have no idea...can't find anything in any of the articles. If said dog was attacking them, I hope said dog left their DNA...worthless pieces of garbage. :(

Either I heard it on HLN or read it but it was stated they shot the dog when it barked :stormingmad:

Was telling my husband about this, he said demanding guns because of value, and being able to use them in other crimes as it wouldn't be linked to them.

HLN reporting the story now and perps have face time. Also reported they demanded guns too. No link just HLN.

This is an interesting tidbit of information not reported before. (Assuming we believe what HLN is reporting.)

I wonder if there have been other robberies in the area where the perps demanded money, jewelry and guns?

I am not sure how common it is for people in that area to have guns in the house. Where I live in North Carolina we all have guns, but we live in the woods. Does anybody know what the laws are in Georgia about immigrants owning guns? I am not versed in that part of the law. The news has reported that the family is from Mexico.

I am not trying to bring up a debate about either immigration or gun control. Please do not let this post go in that direction.

What is face time? ...meaning these perps have faced time? If they have faced time wouldn't that indicate that they already have ID'd them?

Grew up not too far from the area Ayvani lives. Ellenwood has grown in crime rates, gang activity, etc. Clayton Co PD a mess internally. Praying for some answers or new info soon.

For some reason people on social media are questioning the dog part of the story. Umm dogs bark, and therefore bring attention. But not only that, a friend of mine was shot and killed in a robbery when his boss couldn't empty the cash register fast enough for the SOB's. So they just turned and shot my friend like he was nothing. Same thing happened to that poor baby on a walk with his mom. I'm sure it happens to dogs too.

I really wish LE would come out with some info. The community will start to turn against the victims family if they don't.

Ayvani Hope Perez

Attachments

• 1234533_10201660617131272_521230458_n.jpeg
    1234533_10201660617131272_521230458_n.jpeg
    13.6 KB · Views: 53
What is face time? ...meaning these perps have faced time? If they have faced time wouldn't that indicate that they already have ID'd them?

I meant get the perps sketches out to media:seeya:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28
Back