Found Alive GA - Ayvani Perez, 14, Ellenwood, 17 Sept 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This occurred in JVM HLN & Nancy Grace's backyard. Imo, they will be covering Ayvani Hope Perez's abduction today...

I keep checking the fbi and gbi sites to see if I can find an alert or anything and I am not finding a thing :-(

Just shared the facebook page they have on my facebook. I'm praying hard for this little girl. I just can't believe all these keep happening.

No recent news....hmm

I hear ya! I am actually about to :stormingmad:

what in the hello is going on here. fwiw I recall this same frustration during the early hours of Jorelys Rivera's case :-(

so where are the billboards on I-75 for the amber alert? and where is a picture of the car?

I am so mad right now I think I will take a short walk around my house.. like maybe 15 laps or so.

what in the hello is going on here. fwiw I recall this same frustration during the early hours of Jorelys Rivera's case :-(

Well, folks, welcome to GA.. The FBI & GBI in this area still believe strongly in the antiquated 'close to the vest', Silence strategy.
Patience folks, I've been working on them for 5+ years, since the Meredith HOPE Emerson tragedy in an attempt to get them to utilize their most valuable investigative resource; The American Public..

In the Jorelys Rivera's case, the local police chief did not take her abduction seriously and failed to request the GBI card team. He has since been fired.

On the positive side, with the exception of the silence, all other resources are being utilized in the Ayvani HOPE Perez abduction, imo...

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/09/17/ayvani-hope-perez-missing-georgia-home-invasion

From JVM HLN Facebook Page

Amber Alert: Girl, 14, kidnapped in Ga. home invasion
By Amanda Sloane
updated 2:55 PM EDT, Tue September 17, 2013
NEED TO KNOW
Ayvani Perez last seen wearing pajama bottoms and a superhero shirt early Tuesday morning in Ellenwood, Georgia
Police say two armed men took teen during home invasion
Anyone with info should call police at 678-610-4781

Remember the year Elizabeth Smart was taken, these cases took center stage? More people paid attention :(

I was just about to post that it reminded me of the lack of news when Jorelys went missing.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nolagirl76
Back