Found Alive GA - Ayvani Perez, 14, Ellenwood, 17 Sept 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Honestly, I'm 27 and have zero phone numbers memorized. It is horrible, I know. Product of the generation I guess... :(

Whoosh!!! Finally!! I didn't want to be the first one to actually say it in words. That is why I referenced Quinn Gray. Yup. This is what I feel too. I am actually hoping this is true because that means she isn't in any serious danger.

I'll feel awful if I am wrong.... but it's just way too hinky.

What the heck? Ransom? And for such a small amount?

I don't even know what to think, but am sadly reminded of Israel Keyes.

It is just so strange to ask for only 10k, for a young girl whose name and picture is all over the media (at least in ATL). It makes no sense. $5k each, when their composite pics are out there, pics of her are out there?

It just doesn't make sense to me. These two guys are going to put themselves out there for that small amount? After those detailed drawings of them were let out? Those are some super reasonably-priced kidnappers, IMO.

I was wondering that too. I don't see any reason (if they were strangers) that they'd know mom's house phone number either. Maybe Ayvani has a cell phone and they took that too? Or, unlikely for teenagers today it seems, she has those numbers memorized and told the kidnappers.

It seems that they'd have them tracked if she had her cell phone, which is possible, but dumb on the perps' part.

If dad came from El Paso and got a ransom call, how did suspects get his number? I'm assuming he had a cell phone? Or did he answer mom's house phone?

Oh yeah...it was the house phone or the family phone. LE would be all over that with a trace...and everything would be recorded I'm sure.

Who where Cruella's hoodlums.? Jasper and.. Horace!
That is running through my mind!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Does anyone have a link to MSM that verifies a relative spoke to Ayvani during the ransom call?

Does anyone have a link to MSM that verifies a relative spoke to Ayvani during the ransom call?

I have looked and cannot find much of anything!

I have looked and cannot find much of anything!

I actually read it with my own eyes....but I just went back to the link and its already been removed from the article. Weird....

I actually read it with my own eyes....but I just went back to the link and its already been removed from the article. Weird....

I read it, too. I've followed a lot of cases along with you all, but I honestly can't remember a ransom case. And I for sure can't remember a ransom case that involved the perp's faces shown during the kidnapping.

I don't know what to think, except that I want this young lady back safe. I went out to run errands earlier this evening, kept looking around, hoping that maybe they came up to Cobb County.

Hoping Ayvani is found soon!

'Check out this teen's kidnapping' - Las Vegas a little over a year ago: 'DEJA VU'?

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/19535883/man-charged-in-teens-abduction-due-in-court

Man charged in teen's abduction due in court

Posted: Sep 13, 2012 12:26 PM EDT
Updated: Jul 22, 2013 5:44 PM EDT
Posted By Matt Guillermo - bio | email

HENDERSON, NV (FOX5) -
A man charged in connection to an abduction of a Henderson teen was scheduled to appear in a court room Thursday.

Mariano Sanchez-Sanchez was accused of letting three other suspects use his vehicle in a ransom plot, according to Henderson police.

More: Melissa Duran
Duran, 17, was taken from her home on Aug. 31, 2012. Police were able to track her down safely to a Las Vegas apartment complex the next day.

Arrests made after kidnapped Henderson girl found

Henderson teen speaks on her abduction

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183438&highlight=melissa+duran
Found Safe NV - AMBER ALERT: Melissa Duran, 17, Henderson, 31 Aug 2012 - ABDUCTED

If dad came from El Paso and got a ransom call, how did suspects get his number? I'm assuming he had a cell phone? Or did he answer mom's house phone?

I assume his daughter has his number.

It is late and I'm about to sleep, but I have been following the story all day.

IIRC, the father's sister is the one that leaked the information about the ransom demand. I was under the impression that the father received that call before he left El Paso to travel to Georgia.

I seem to remember that the family lived in Georgia for about 15 years and the divorce was rather recent. The father moved back to El Paso fairly recently, like maybe in the past year.

There were articles to back this information posted earlier today, I just don't have time to go look for them, so please take this post "For what it is worth..."

The source that all the newscasts are giving for the ransom call is the Atlanta Journal-Constitution (the AJC). The AJC is also one of two media sources (the other being the notorious Examiner) that has stated the two men were masked. They are also the ones who stated that some unnamed LE official confirmed the ransom, but that he was unauthorized to speak publicly.

At this point...the ransom phone call and the masks (to me) might be a hoax on a great big ocean liner being steered by less-than-trustworthy media sources. Even the main MSM (Fox, etc) are giving credit to AJC for the ransom call report/information. LE isn't confirming it nor denying it through their actual PR as far as I have read.

But, to me, they look like very scary dudes.
I am terrified for her.
No way, no how would I want to spend five minutes with these two.
She has experienced absolute horror before they took her.
I pray. That they do not hurt her.
This is so upsetting to me.
Random, or targeted, it doesn't matter. She is an innocent, now in the captivity of very bad men.
I pray for her well being.

It is just so strange to ask for only 10k, for a young girl whose name and picture is all over the media (at least in ATL). It makes no sense. $5k each, when their composite pics are out there, pics of her are out there?

It just doesn't make sense to me. These two guys are going to put themselves out there for that small amount? After those detailed drawings of them were let out? Those are some super reasonably-priced kidnappers, IMO.

The source that all the newscasts are giving for the ransom call is the Atlanta Journal-Constitution (the AJC). The AJC is also one of two media sources (the other being the notorious Examiner) that has stated the two men were masked. They are also the ones who stated that some unnamed LE official confirmed the ransom, but that he was unauthorized to speak publicly.

At this point...the ransom phone call and the masks (to me) might be a hoax on a great big ocean liner being steered by less-than-trustworthy media sources. Even the main MSM (Fox, etc) are giving credit to AJC for the ransom call report/information. LE isn't confirming it nor denying it through their actual PR as far as I have read.

AJC is the biggest newspaper in GA-

AJC is the biggest newspaper in GA-

Maybe they're the biggest newspaper but how is it they're the only ones apart from the Examiner who said the men were masked? And the only ones to claim that some LE guy who can't give a name made a statement even though he was told he couldn't. -_-

Why are they the biggest newspaper? Because they have the best stories?

I find it very odd that none of the MSM stories match unless quoted via another MSM. Why aren't they all being told the same story. Or...why are they not reporting the same story, etc. .

[Edit] All we know is that a 14 year old girl has been taken against her will and still has not been found, almost 24 hours later. IF LE is "in contact" with the perps as has been reported since way earlier this evening...then why the heck isn't Ayvani home yet?!

Maybe they're the biggest newspaper but how is it they're the only ones apart from the Examiner who said the men were masked? And the only ones to claim that some LE guy who can't give a name made a statement even though he was told he couldn't. -_-

Why are they the biggest newspaper? Because they have the best stories?

The Examiner copies things from all over the internet. It is not considered MSM on WS- and the AJC is.

LE in Atlanta counties are a whole different breed. I'll wait for information from the GBI.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict
Back