Found Alive GA - Ayvani Perez, 14, Ellenwood, 17 Sept 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Poor girl must be so scared. Please find her soon! :(

Activation Criteria

Before Levi's Call can be activated, the following "Alert Criteria" must be met:

Law enforcement officials have a reasonable belief that an abduction has occurred.
Law enforcement officials believe that the child is in imminent danger or serious bodily injury or death.
Enough descriptive information exists about the victim and the abductor for law enforcement to issue a Levi's Call: Georgia's AMBER Alert.
The victim of the abduction is a child age 17 years or younger.
The child's name and other critical data elements - including the child abduction (CA) and AMBER Alert (AA) flags - have been entered into the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) system
Activation will not be granted for:

Non-custodial abductions where no danger exists to the child
Runaways

http://alerts.gbi.georgia.gov/activation-criteria-levis-call

So sick over this young one. What is the world coming to? Not safe in your home with your family. And they kill the dog?! I worry over her and pray.

Please let her walk into a police station, hospital....something. I'm so worried for this young girl. What a horrible thing for her and her family to be going through. :please:

Maybe they're the biggest newspaper but how is it they're the only ones apart from the Examiner who said the men were masked? And the only ones to claim that some LE guy who can't give a name made a statement even though he was told he couldn't. -_-

Why are they the biggest newspaper? Because they have the best stories?

I find it very odd that none of the MSM stories match unless quoted via another MSM. Why aren't they all being told the same story. Or...why are they not reporting the same story, etc. .

[Edit] All we know is that a 14 year old girl has been taken against her will and still has not been found, almost 24 hours later. IF LE is "in contact" with the perps as has been reported since way earlier this evening...then why the heck isn't Ayvani home yet?!

I hate to say it, but this happens all the time. The media: the love/hate relationship bane of crime detectives everywhere.

A tad off topic...my mom was the person who introduced me to this site, and I believe she was an active member. I wish I could remember her user name, I can't tell you how many times I've looked through the member list to see if anything rings a bell. She passed away in May 2011, and whenever there is a case like this, where I have anxiety for the child that is missing, I always say a little "prayer" asking my mom to watch over them. If there was anything she could do from the other side, I know she would.

So, please Mom, wrap your arms around Ayvani and let no harm come to her. :angel:

A tad off topic...my mom was the person who introduced me to this site, and I believe she was an active member. I wish I could remember her user name, I can't tell you how many times I've looked through the member list to see if anything rings a bell. She passed away in May 2011, and whenever there is a case like this, where I have anxiety for the child that is missing, I always say a little "prayer" asking my mom to watch over them. If there was anything she could do from the other side, I know she would.

So, please Mom, wrap your arms around Ayvani and let no harm come to her. :angel:

You should contact one of the moderators here. Perhaps they could assist you in locating your mom's screen name here. So sorry for your loss. Those who take time to post here on WS are always missed...they are the best of the best.

:grouphug:

You should contact one of the moderators here. Perhaps they could assist you in locating your mom's screen name here. So sorry for your loss. Those who take time to post here on WS are always missed...they are the best of the best.

Thank you! Maybe in the future I will. Last time I searched I had a mini meltdown for not finding it :scared:

I don't want to derail the thread, So I will just thank everyone who quotes this preemptively because I know you guys will, such an awesome community. I just wanted to share that I know Ayvani has at least my mom watching over her.I just really want them to find her soon!

If dad came from El Paso and got a ransom call, how did suspects get his number? I'm assuming he had a cell phone? Or did he answer mom's house phone?

IMO, they got his number from Ayvani. Either she knows her fathers number by heart, or she has her cell phone with her. Do we even know if she had a cell phone? I know most kids do nowadays, but it really depends on the financial situation with families.

Or, like you said, he could have been at mom's house and answered the phone?

IMO, it had to have been a number she knew by heart because I see no possible way they/she would have had time to snatch her cell phone during the robbery/kidnapping. Who would even think of grabbing something like that while so much is going on. Demanding money, jewelry, guns, etc...

None of it makes sense.

Thank you! Maybe in the future I will. Last time I searched I had a mini meltdown for not finding it :scared:

I don't want to derail the thread, So I will just thank everyone who quotes this preemptively because I know you guys will, such an awesome community. I just wanted to share that I know Ayvani has at least my mom watching over her.I just really want them to find her soon!

Lava, sorry to hear about your mom. Did she follow the Phylicia Barnes case?

It is late and I'm about to sleep, but I have been following the story all day.

IIRC, the father's sister is the one that leaked the information about the ransom demand. I was under the impression that the father received that call before he left El Paso to travel to Georgia.

I seem to remember that the family lived in Georgia for about 15 years and the divorce was rather recent. The father moved back to El Paso fairly recently, like maybe in the past year.

There were articles to back this information posted earlier today, I just don't have time to go look for them, so please take this post "For what it is worth..."

I wonder if Ayvani spent any time in El Paso during the summer break?

Jewelry and guns are valuable and small. I know guns aren't THAT small, but they're smaller than TV sets. In a city, people are more likely to have pistols for self defense as opposed to rifles for hunting (ETA: I know this isn't always the case). Pistols are small(ish). So, I don't really find the demand for jewelry and guns to be odd at all... they're just valuable objects for criminals.

Cell phones CAN be valuable, but many TV shows and movies have shown the cops using the phone to find people. This includes even comedies, so the criminals would have a high chance of knowing about that.

Speaking of comedies.. those sketches remind me of the "kidnappers" in Malibu's Most Wanted. But, angrier looking. Might just be a coincidence.

IMO, they got his number from Ayvani. Either she knows her fathers number by heart, or she has her cell phone with her. Do we even know if she had a cell phone? I know most kids do nowadays, but it really depends on the financial situation with families.

Or, like you said, he could have been at mom's house and answered the phone?

IMO, it had to have been a number she knew by heart because I see no possible way they/she would have had time to snatch her cell phone during the robbery/kidnapping. Who would even think of grabbing something like that while so much is going on. Demanding money, jewelry, guns, etc...

None of it makes sense.

I read in one of the articles that the father was living in Georgia prior to him moving to Texas. Although LE keeps saying the family did not know the kidnappers, my thoughts earlier on the first page of this post was that the father may have owed a debt to someone. Not sure what to think now. Then again, the kidnappers could have contacted the father based on information given to them if he owed a debt. Just my thoughts, not facts..

The family had only lived in the house for one month. Maybe the kidnappers had been inside that very house prior to the family moving into it. Maybe that is why they chose that particular house, they knew its floorplan.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back