Found Alive GA - Ayvani Perez, 14, Ellenwood, 17 Sept 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WSB-TV local broadcast...

vigil held at a school this evening
confirmed ransom call came in this afternoon, relative spoke with Ayvani briefly
authorities are in contact with suspected kidnappers, Clayton County LE denied ransom demand, FBI says they can't discuss it
Ayvani's mother is in hospital
father was one who received ransom call
FBI spokesperson won't talk about ransom due to fluid nature of investigation

A relative spoke to her?!?!?!!!!:please:

On a good note...an 11 y/o in TN has been found safe!

I don't find it odd at all, but I'm newbie. If someone called me claiming to have kidnapped my loved one and wanted a ransom...I would demand to speak with them for proof of life.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/23449992/levis-call-ayvani-perez

Investigators do not believe the family knew the men who left with Perez. The family had just moved into the community in Ellenwood from Dutchtown.

I had to sneak a comment in, I noticed a few regular sleuthers asking this question, the above article link has the details,,

Praying she be found safe,

It seems as though her family has been in the general area for a couple of years at least. I know someone who works at a middle school in Stockbridge that she attended and commented on Facebook about remembering her as a student there.

For reference, Dutchtown is an area in Hampton, GA about 20-25 minutes from her current house in Ellenwood. Stockbridge, specifically where she attended middle school and currently attends high school is about 20 minutes from her home in Ellenwood. Both Dutchtown and Stockbridge are in Henry County, her home is in the Clayton County part of Ellenwood so somehow she is crossing county lines to attend Stockbridge High.

I have absolutely no idea what to think about this whole situation other than I want her to be found alive. I can't believe what is being reported or released in the media, it just doesn't make sense at this time.

Dog alive...dog not alive...
Masked men, but yet they have sketches....
$10,000 ranson that supposedly the family is trying to come up with, which wouldn't be necessary for them to do when the FBI is involved....

I'm totally confused.

Yes! None of this makes sense at all. I have read unconfirmed statements through out Bartow County as well about the car chase that was "unrelated "
*** this vehicle was near/ in the vicinity of the lake when spotted ...
Based on the # of units that responded to the car chase. A BOLO was placed on this green Camry! *why?
SOMETHING was very suspicious about that car ( that also had two black men as occupants that ran)

The car was spotted near enough to the lake that it bothers me.
LE had stated it was unrelated and for now I have to believe them.
However Bartow county scanner has stated that the vehicle was not owned by the occupants * the owner lives 50 miles away. (On their Facebook page.)

While they did not state 50 miles in which direction.... Ellenwood is 50 miles south of hwy 92 & 1-75. The car was headed south as well.
Mods:
Just sleuthing this if inappropriate please delete.
http://m.mapquest.com/#narrativePage

You can Google directions from Publix Baker Rd Acworth GA 30101
Where police prescence was heavy
to Ellenwood GA where missing girl was abducted if my mobile link does not work.

LUCKILY THE DAM AND MANY AREAS OF INTEREST ARE CRAWLING WITH cameras so if anything happened up there (and this
"could " be related in any way, but the pieces haven't or weren't put together at the time... )
I have hope that if they harmed her they were caught on video!!!!
Moo
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Both Dutchtown and Stockbridge are in Henry County, her home is in the Clayton County part of Ellenwood so somehow she is crossing county lines to attend Stockbridge High.

RSBM: In Ga., if there is room at a different school - one may go there if family provides transportation.

ETA: It also could be a SPED voucher, or ESL need; it could be that mom was using old address, or a family member's address; numerous reasons

If dad came from El Paso and got a ransom call, how did suspects get his number? I'm assuming he had a cell phone? Or did he answer mom's house phone?

RSBM: In Ga., if there is room at a different school - one may go there if family provides transportation.

Very true!!! Many kids went to my kids high school (before I home schooled) that lived in other districts. We also had a school if performing arts - as long as they maintained good grades and had transportation they were allowed to attend.

If dad came from El Paso and got a ransom call, how did suspects get his number? I'm assuming he had a cell phone? Or did he answer mom's house phone?

Good question!

No official word on that. Mom has been hospitalized. I am guessing Dad is at the house.

Which phone the ransom call took place on hasn't been released (as far as I can tell).

Someone stated upthread (sorry, I don't remember who) that Clay County denied the ransom but there is no MSM article where I can find that. I think it was a live release yet to be written.

Why would LE deny ransom unless they knew she wouldn't be harmed either way?

Confusing 'stuff' going on, but however this plays out I think Ayvani will be found safe.

Henry County is very strict about their students living within county districts though, schools are overcrowded and anyone enrolling must provide proof of residency and/or an affidavit if they're renting in Henry. It seems that because they recently moved they wanted to keep her in Henry County Schools (understandably so--Clayton doesn't have a great reputation), Stockbridge is the closest high school in Henry to her house.

I have seen the car she was reported to have been abducted in as a Chevy Impala, A Dodge and as grey and silver.
I am not confident that at 2:30 am they were very clear on that.
I guess if they stole the family car they would know but how do we know they didn't steal another knowing the first would be reported?

Maybe Ayvani had to tell them his number.

Henry County is very strict about their students living within county districts though, schools are overcrowded and anyone enrolling must provide proof of residency and/or an affidavit if they're renting in Henry. It seems that because they recently moved they wanted to keep her in Henry County Schools (understandably so--Clayton doesn't have a great reputation), Stockbridge is the closest high school in Henry to her house.

Clayton's rep is known clear down here in S Ga.

Ayvani probably gave it to them.

Ayvani probably gave it to them.

Or they just got it from her phone off of "contacts "
Was her cell left behind? Was she able to grab it?

I was wondering that too. I don't see any reason (if they were strangers) that they'd know mom's house phone number either. Maybe Ayvani has a cell phone and they took that too? Or, unlikely for teenagers today it seems, she has those numbers memorized and told the kidnappers.

(gosh I'm a slow responder!)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict
Back