Found Alive GA - Ayvani Perez, 14, Ellenwood, 17 Sept 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does that mean there are NON American suspects that need prosecuting? That's my take, but I'm not sure. tia

Not necessarily. could just mean that it crossed state line or otherwise invoked federal jurisdiction. Lots of kidnappings do. If a call was made to the father in Texas, that would do it.

That location is about 5 miles or so from me. Soooooooo happy she has been found.

:loveyou: :bananajump:

Great time for my puter to freeze. Awesome news. Just awesome!!!! Now perhaps we will get this sorted out? HLN says presser coming soon.

HLN reported she was dropped off????

https://twitter.com/CBSAtlMcNary

Tony McNary ‏@CBSAtlMcNary 5m
Source says police caught my one suspect with the short hair cut walking out of an area courthouse. They are still looking for the 2nd

After seeing this, I now believe that these two perps were just really, really dumb. Going to a courthouse when your likeness is plastered all over the place for kidnapping? :facepalm:

They sure are being tight lipped. No word on the suspects yet.... :waitasec:

I hope they will not be doing something stupid, like not give them some right, so they can release them.
I hope they are not going to protecting them, because they are part of a DRUG CARTEL that is protected. I HOPE!!!!

Thanks everyone for all the updates :seeya: Puter is not behaving so I'm afraid to hit the Thanks button too many times. Sure hope we get some sense of what the hay went down.

Richard Elliot ‏@elliotwsb 1m
Breaking: Clayton Police say one kidnapping suspect is Wildrego Jackson, a career felon currently on probation. #wsbtv

https://twitter.com/elliotwsb

ETA: prior arrests include drug charges.

I'm so glad she is safe!! Hopefully they know where to find these SOB's so they can't do this to anyone else!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OKseeker
Back