Found Alive GA - Ayvani Perez, 14, Ellenwood, 17 Sept 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank God! So, so happy to hear she's ok. I honestly didn't think this one would turn out with a good ending. I like being wrong in those cases. :)

Well, my husband (retired LE) told me when this started, it was going to be about drug money owed. He said there are hardly any kidnappings anymore with a ransom request.

I wonder what kind of dog, has anyone heard? A lot of drug people own pit bulls, that could be one reason they shot the dog. Can't imagine them shooting a dog if it was no threat to them.

JMO

That's what is so odd about this in my opinion. Even hard up two bit thugs are not going to risk a lifetime in jail for kidnapping. Either there is a lot of money at stake and the kidnappers are pro's with a game plan or they don't have a functional IQ and are too stupid to realize the *$&#^ they have gotten themselves into, and still think they can pull it off.

WSB-TV local broadcast...

per reporter on phone Clayton County police chief confirms Ayvani has been found
wouldn't state her condition
US attorney's office has taken over the case
Ayvani may be at the police department
no word on suspects
chief didn't express concern for Ayvani's health

Thank God! So, so happy to hear she's ok. I honestly didn't think this one would turn out with a good ending. I like being wrong in those cases. :)

Ditto!. I bet getting the word out fast helped, put heat on these guys.

Wow, did not expect a good ending! So glad to be wrong! :woohoo:

us attorney's office has taken over the case per the live feed :eek:

This makes me think there may be some connection to a drug cartel or some such thing.

My initial thoughts were it was just some meth hyped up robbers, now I'm not so sure.

Salem

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mhmkay..
Back