Found Alive GA - Ayvani Perez, 14, Ellenwood, 17 Sept 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From the radio broadcast, http://www.wsbradio.com/ it gave the name of Ayvani's mother as MMC, not Maria Perez.

Here is an article about the drug arrest. http://www.henryherald.com/news/2012/feb/23/stockbridge-drug-raid-nets-300000-marijuana/

Yes, I see that now. I guess I'm treading lightly, as there is soooo much misinformation going on.

The dog is dead. The dog is alive.

There is a ransom demand. The police deny a ransom demand.

etc.....etc...

KWIM? :sigh:

When I said earlier that the mom was allegedly caught trafficking drugs was a game changer I meant this:

When this story first broke I was scared to death. Here you have a family, minding their own business, in their own home, at night, sleeping at 2 a.m., with the doors locked. They are doing everything right and doing nothing wrong.

The locked door is then pried open by robbers. Mom hides her daughter- again doing everything she can to not let her daughter become a victim. Robbers turn into kidnappers and take Ayvani.

The game changer for me is that if the allegations were true- then this mom previously had NOT been doing everything she could to protect her family... i.e. being involved in drug trafficking definitely poses a risk to your immediate family.

Now, of course, Ayvani is still missing and is likely to be in extreme danger-- that is these low life perps haven't already murdered her in cold blood. I want her found and I want her found in safe condition. But, I will be mad as H3!! if this is related to something to something mom did. Ayvani did not deserve this.

Off my soapbox..

I am just getting to speed here. Is there a ransom demand? Seems unclear.
My guess, and its just opinion based on very cursory look at this so far, is that the robbery/kidnapping is not related to or revenge for the drug bust. The trafficing of those amounts of pot from Mexico is almost entirely by the Mexican gangs and their US affiliates. The robbers/kidnappers are apparantly black. So I doubt they are some sort of enforcers for the drug gang. But I wonder if these guys knew who the woman was and suspected she might have large amounts of drugs or cash in the house. Regardless, I am sick to my stomach thinking about the girl.

Yes, I see that now. I guess I'm treading lightly, as there is soooo much misinformation going on.

The dog is dead. The dog is alive.

There is a ransom demand. The police deny a ransom demand.

etc.....etc...

KWIM? :sigh:

Sure do. My head hurts :banghead:

From what I can glean from the sporadic reporting on this case, it just smacks of cartel related kidnapping. You would be AMAZED at how often and how common this is. It is an everyday occurance in Mexico and one of the favorite ways of the cartel to exact revenge and recoup lost funds from smuggling operations. And it is spilling over to the U.S. and has been for some time.

One of two things happened...(1) a family member owed the cartel money and kidnapped Ayvani or (2) a family member owed the cartel money and Ayvani was given to the kidnappers as settlement or collateral on the debt.

Without sleuthing family members, the dad lives in El Paso (close proximity to several drug cartels in Cuidad Juarez, Mexico) and the mom was arrested for trafficking charges. Those two reasons tell me they are no strangers to this world.

Usually when dealing with these cartel related kidnappings there is not a happy ending. The cartels do not mess around. I have never heard of a victim being returned after a kidnapping, whether the family pays the ransom or not. The FBI knows this and is probably why they haven't paid the ransom yet. The earlier reported amount of $10,000 would be no problem for the feds to come up with, and in a perfect world it would have been paid yesterday and Ayvani would be home. I suspect this case goes much, much deeper than this and I dread the outcome.

I pray I am wrong.

I am just getting to speed here. Is there a ransom demand? Seems unclear.
My guess, and its just opinion based on very cursory look at this so far, is that the robbery/kidnapping is not related to or revenge for the drug bust. The trafficing of those amounts of pot from Mexico is almost entirely by the Mexican gangs and their US affiliates. The robbers/kidnappers are apparantly black. So I doubt they are some sort of enforcers for the drug gang. But I wonder if these guys knew who the woman was and suspected she might have large amounts of drugs or cash in the house. Regardless, I am sick to my stomach thinking about the girl.
I also doubt it's a revenge thing.
My understanding that Mexican drug trafficking gangs are extremely ruthless. They probably would have just killed mother and the rest.

I wonder if the others arrested have been convicted yet? I don't have time to check it out right now, I have to run for a while.

I guess the one thing I can state for sure is Ayvani was taken from her home in the middle of the night :scared:

I felt something wasn't right when i saw this on the news, good to see y'all are on it! Praying she is found safe.

IMO if the Cartel was involved they all would have been slaughtered and their heads found elsewhere. I still think these guys are low level low life with priors. Whatever else remains to be seen.

Almost positive this is what happened.

That just doesnt seem likely to me. They would have just killed the mom if that was the case. Kidnapping, in the US is very risky and would only bring more heat upon the perps.

That would explain why LE is so tight lipped. If someone is out for revenge for her testimony ( IF that is what happened) then they have a very sensitive situation on their hands . So silence would be golden and wise of LE .

WSB-TV local broadcast...

37 hours of searching
father was able to speak to Ayvani briefly during ransom call
mobile command center at the home
ransom call received around noon per relatives
Clayton County LE not releasing any new details at this time nor will confirm ransom call or amount

That just doesnt seem likely to me. They would have just killed the mom if that was the case. Kidnapping, in the US is very risky and would only bring more heat upon the perps.

True, it would have been easier to just kill the mom and sometimes that happens. But we're talking about cartels here. They don't always go the easiest route. There could be any number of reasons that prompted them to take Ayvani. At this point we are only speculating.

And the cartel takes no risk for murder or kidnapping in this country. They reside in Mexico and stand no chance of ever being caught or charged for crimes they order committed. There has been an ongoing war between rival cartels in Juarez for years. Astounding numbers of murders on both sides of the border. Almost all of the cartel enforcers have been killed off, so now the cartel uses local gangs to carry out their enforcement operations. That's where I suspect these two kidnappers came from.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict
Back