Found Alive GA - Ayvani Perez, 14, Ellenwood, 17 Sept 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yesterday I searched for a scanner for this city/ county but there is not one on broadcastify. If anyone has found one, I'd love a share. tia

There was a thread set up in the basement, but it was determined that no scanner was available for the county.

Ok I'm just throwing this out there and you can slam me if you want and Nursie's right here so it will be swift ........ I love my dogs. I LOVE MY DOGS. But I'm not sure if I would rush my dog to the vet after it's shot when two armed , masked gunmen just ran out of the house with my child. I'm not sure if that's a reasonable thing or not. Thoughts ?

I completely understand your point, but if I were ever in a situation similar to this, I can almost guarantee that someone would get my dog to the vet. I would be a screaming, blubbering mess making no sense at all, demanding that someone find my baby and in the same breath insisting that someone save my dog. Nothing I said would make sense, but someone would surely get my dog to the vet asap, if only to make me shut up a little bit.

As for the sketches... I thought they were super detailed, as well, and that surprised me. Then again, different people are better at remembering details than others. I received training on remembering details as a military police officer, but I'm still horrible at it. I might be doing well to remember the color a person was wearing, much less describe them to someone... My husband, however, has received no training, and he seems to remember everything.

Ready for a press conference...or anything that will help clear up some questions. Geez.
What a nightmare for this poor girl.

I hate to say this, but a mom that walks her 14 year old daughter to the bus stop every single day? That is rare. Maybe the mom knew they were in danger....just speculating.

Maybe the sketches were so detailed because mom knows them from jail or past drug deals?

It is possible that mom talked after her arrest. Good grief! Wonder if the move was related?

WSB live: Maria Perez was arrested in Henry County in 2012 for marijuana trafficking. Authorities seized almost 600 pounds of pot with a street value of $300,000 from a stash house in Stockbridge.

:dunno: Maria Perez seems like a very common name. Like John Smith. KWIM?

So it is possible mother was targeted. And maybe suspects weren't exactly looking for money and jewelry.
But they didn't find what they wanted and kidnapped the child?
Human trafficking could be very profitable. After all you can sell the drugs once and they are gone. But a person can be sold time and time again.

I hope this isn't the case. Besides the obvious, anybody involved in that would readily get rid of a trafficking victim once it was discovered how much attention is on her.

Ready for a press conference...or anything that will help clear up some questions. Geez.
What a nightmare for this poor girl.

I hate to say this, but a mom that walks her 14 year old daughter to the bus stop every single day? That is rare. Maybe the mom knew they were in danger....just speculating.

BBM: I agree with you. Couple that with the fact that she only took 1 child with her into the closet, not both. I suppose it is possible they all couldn't fit, but...I don't know, it just seems to me like she had a feeling trouble was in the air.

I hope this isn't the case. Besides the obvious, anybody involved in that would readily get rid of a trafficking victim once it was discovered how much attention is on her.

But what else would someone need a teenage girl for? Can't be to adopt out-too old.

The suspects transported the marijuana, which was welded inside large equipment, such as automotive parts, said Rosborough. He added that the drugs have not been linked to any auto repair shop.

#“During our investigation, it appeared the marijuana was coming from the Mexico and Texas areas, and was being transported here, to Henry County,” he said.

Dad lives in Texas, so I guess it is possible that he was involved in this in some way too and could be the reason for the abduction.

http://www.henryherald.com/news/2012/feb/23/stockbridge-drug-raid-nets-300000-marijuana/

You guys can discuss what is being reported... that being said we all know the deal about sleuthing family members beyond what is being reported. It certainly can be discussed as to a reason for what is going on.....

I sincerely thank all of you for your understanding with this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict
Back