Found Alive GA - Ayvani Perez, 14, Ellenwood, 17 Sept 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Once the drugs were transported, they were stored in that residence. After receiving them, the receivers have to figure out a way to distribute it. Dealing dime-bags out of a house with $300k worth of weed is not smart, so they probably made big deals with local, outside parties who depended on them for the shipments. Once those shipments stopped (due to the arrests), there are problems. The dealers/distributors have to find a new way to get their product, and that can maybe lead to anger, especially if they paid in advance for the product before the poop hit the fan.

Just a theory, and I'm only going by that article about the drug bust. But it makes sense to me that the bust could be part of why this young lady has been taken. Her mother is, after all, the only one that had the charges dropped... and if (not sure) the others are in jail for the bust, that leaves her as the only one to get what is owed from.

IMO IMO IMO

Ready for a press conference...or anything that will help clear up some questions. Geez.
What a nightmare for this poor girl.

I hate to say this, but a mom that walks her 14 year old daughter to the bus stop every single day? That is rare. Maybe the mom knew they were in danger....just speculating.

I'm hoping the same thing, so much misinformation.

I still watch my 14 year old daughter and my 17 year old son get on and off the bus, its in front of our house. :blushing: I don't trust anyone now days when it comes to my kids after reading all the cases here. It is really rare though I agree. Moo

How long did it take LE to get to the home the night of the robbery?

Salem

I just don't see such amateurs handling a 'revenge' style kidnapping. None of this makes sense to me.

I wonder where the guys are that were arrested with mom? If this is revenge, then I doubt the perps were 2 black guys. Makes more sense that it was 2 Hispanic dudes. :twocents:

Salem

according to articles the mother called 911 when she heard the door being broken into and hid her kids.

another video from this morning (fox 9am update upstream) says that mom, ayvani, and dog were hiding in the closet when they demanded jewelry and money (another article said guns)

the aa was issued shortly after so I would assume they were there right away.

earlier video upstream (interview with neighbor) said he was shocked and that the police regularly patrol the neighborhood.

Salem

Ayvani Hope Perez, 14, was in her pajamas when police say two men broke in the back door of her Ellenwood, Ga., home Tuesday at 2:15 a.m.

http://gma.yahoo.com/fbi-joins-sear...ope-perez-111605440--abc-news-topstories.html

A nationwide Amber Alert was issued at around 3:00 a.m.

http://www.11alive.com/rss/article/...dropped?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I wonder if there are neighbors close enough to see if there was strange activity going on at the house prior to any of this happening. I think maybe LE is befuddled by some of this, and the family is doing too much talking to reporters. I thought they usually would hush the up if that was the case. Just my thoughts...

Well, my husband (retired LE) told me when this started, it was going to be about drug money owed. He said there are hardly any kidnappings anymore with a ransom request.

I wonder what kind of dog, has anyone heard? A lot of drug people own pit bulls, that could be one reason they shot the dog. Can't imagine them shooting a dog if it was no threat to them.

JMO

I wonder where the guys are that were arrested with mom? If this is revenge, then I doubt the perps were 2 black guys. Makes more sense that it was 2 Hispanic dudes. :twocents:

Not necessarily. I would imagine if it were some sort of revenge, they aren't going to do it themselves. They could have asked their "friends" to help out. ;)

I still don't get how they got these descriptions out if they were "masked" intruders? :waitasec: More crappy reporting? :waitasec:

True, it would have been easier to just kill the mom and sometimes that happens. But we're talking about cartels here. They don't always go the easiest route. There could be any number of reasons that prompted them to take Ayvani. At this point we are only speculating.

And the cartel takes no risk for murder or kidnapping in this country. They reside in Mexico and stand no chance of ever being caught or charged for crimes they order committed. There has been an ongoing war between rival cartels in Juarez for years. Astounding numbers of murders on both sides of the border. Almost all of the cartel enforcers have been killed off, so now the cartel uses local gangs to carry out their enforcement operations. That's where I suspect these two kidnappers came from.

Thanks Tainted Angel for you post. The sentence BBM was the piece I was trying to get my mind around. I was trying to find a possible connection between Mexican drug cartels and two men in Georgia, who happen to be black.

Once the drugs were transported, they were stored in that residence. After receiving them, the receivers have to figure out a way to distribute it. Dealing dime-bags out of a house with $300k worth of weed is not smart, so they probably made big deals with local, outside parties who depended on them for the shipments. Once those shipments stopped (due to the arrests), there are problems. The dealers/distributors have to find a new way to get their product, and that can maybe lead to anger, especially if they paid in advance for the product before the poop hit the fan.

Just a theory, and I'm only going by that article about the drug bust. But it makes sense to me that the bust could be part of why this young lady has been taken. Her mother is, after all, the only one that had the charges dropped... and if (not sure) the others are in jail for the bust, that leaves her as the only one to get what is owed from.

IMO IMO IMO

This is a good theory. At this point, I definitely think this kidnapping is somehow related to drugs. We don't know if it was retaliation against the mother as you stated in your theory, or the drug connections might go deeper.

With the family members in El Paso and connections to Mexico, there could be other ties to drug cartels that we are not aware of. It might not be the mother they are retaliating against. We don't know if she might be related to some of the men she was arrested with. Hello, for all we know there might be direct family ties to heavy hitters in a drug cartel and the kidnapping could have been arranged by a competing cartel.

Just some thoughts for now...with this case my opinion might change in the next 10 minutes....:scared:

WSB-TV local broadcast just said "the kidnapped 14 year old girl has been found"
more coming up after commercial break

Well, my husband (retired LE) told me when this started, it was going to be about drug money owed. He said there are hardly any kidnappings anymore with a ransom request.

I wonder what kind of dog, has anyone heard? A lot of drug people own pit bulls, that could be one reason they shot the dog. Can't imagine them shooting a dog if it was no threat to them.

JMO

I asked a friend of ours who is retired LE from the Atlanta area and he also said most likely drug related.

As for the dog, it was reported as a "small" dog...so I don't think pit bull.

WSB-TV local broadcast

search for Ayvani is over
she has been found per Clayton County police

(waiting for more details, reporters are rehashing the case)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OKseeker
Back